UMARU ON THE FRONT PAGE

UMARU ON THE FRONT PAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh9rYjX6Uxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello?

I am genuinely curious: when you watched this show, did you not hate Umaru? Do people actually like her? I thought her character was supposed to be as awful as possible.

i thought she was pretty annoying, but she genuinly cares about Taihei and she is getting better at how she treats others.
she's also pretty cute
the anime is nothing amazing, but i thought it was enjoyable to watch

Invader again? Off Chaika's frontpage!

Why?
Chaika fags already gave up. Posting oppositions on Umaru threads is the only way you keep your Chaika posting alive.

Umaru abuse is the only way to she survive in Sup Forums

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOO

Umaru abuse is best abuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh9rYjX6Uxo

>Tomoko thread
>115 Posters
>464 Replies
>Many discussions

>Umaru thread
>10+1 Posters
>11+1 Replies
>Meme only

Hello boobs.

And what great qualitiy those discussions have

Dumb ratposter.

Umaru is gifted, beautiful, kindhearted, friendly and is working to improve herself
Tomoko a complaining bitch

But when do you turn into a hamster?

ONII-CHAN DAISUKI UMARU!
UMARU DAISUKI ONII-CHAN!
UMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

My sides, this is gold

Why.

bump

DELETE THIS

i showed my mom and dad the umaru op on youtube and they both turned it off midway through. i asked why they dont like anime and they said they just dont.

I want to marry Ebina. I want to make her happy and take good care of her. I want to hold her in my arms and tell her that I love her. I want to make all her worries go away. I want to give her kisses. I want to let her know everyday how important she is to me. I want to be just as important to her as she is to me. I want to start a family with her. I want to spend the rest of my life by her side. I want to fill her life with joy. I want to embrace her. I want to keep her warm during the winter.