FLCL

literally terrible, why do people like this POS?

Why dont you like it? Try not to reply with buzzwords please.

Also
>image.jpg

It made no sense and was just plain goofy and and looney tones like

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 don't h8 my name is N8

> Phoneposter
Shit taste discarded.
> Hating on goofy shows and looney "tones"
Get the fuck out.

Nostalgia glasses.

I think the new seasons might bomb due to lack of interest.

>It made no sense and was just plain goofy and and looney tones like
You haven't yet managed to come up with a legitimate criticism of it. All you've done is complain about how it didn't match your expectations.

>why do people like this piece of sunshine
It's bombastic and full of personality, endearing and impactful. Brightens my day.

>I think the new seasons might bomb due to lack of interest
No. They'll bomb primarily because there's no good reason for them to exist.

/thread.

There's nothing really good about FLCL except for the music. Most dialogues consist of random humor and japanese references that not even the biggest of weebs would understand. Not to mention that saying this series has a plot is a overstatement, it could barely be called that.

Honestly, I don't understand the appeal of it. The series just strikes me as something that tries way too hard to be nonsensical and random, much like Family guy, Regular Show and many other terrible american animations, and just like them, it doesn't manage to be either funny or significant, it's just vapid.
>muh symbolism
Yeah, inserting sexual innuendo everywhere sure is an amazing use of symbolism.

>There's nothing really good about FLCL except for the music.
Yeah, it's certainly doesn't have fantastic art and animation.

What if I told you that humor isn't FLCL's most attractive feature?

What is its most attractive feature though?I can't think of anything besides music and animation.

The story may not be the most original, but it's.not bad and it's not hard to understand. All the stuff with Atomsk and Medical Mechanica is cool, too.

Incredible animation and music.. And references not even the biggest weeb will understand? I've caught tons and they're great.

All the characters are fun and it slowly goes from being totally goofy to pretty damn sad at the end, which works better with characters who were all goofy and shit at first.

For me, it's the deeply melancholic and nostalgic atmosphere of the show, but there's also the fantastic characters and the beautiful animation and music that you mention as well. The comedy is there but honestly that's just part of the show's disorienting style more than anything.

Just to piss you off.

Fucking newfags.

These little shits come over so often and complain about classics and how they arent good. First they complain how the animation is bad, unoriginal character, OST is date.

YOU DUMBFUCKS these shows were made years ago when you were in diapers and many of them have inspired or were blatantly ripped to create anime that came after it.

Next the try to convince us to watch "the superior" SAO, AoT, Tokyo Goul and watch good anime.

>Newfag tries to fit in episode

FOOLY COOLY IS SHIT

I don't care that it's considered a classic, it has no story, it has random dialogue, and to be honest the pillows aren't even a good band

Your
>anime was good in the old days and everything now sucks

Is them worst mentally anyone could ever have

Pour spiders up your ass and die

>I don't care that it's considered a classic, it has no story, it has random dialogue, and to be honest the pillows aren't even a good band
Wrong on all counts, decent bait though, you got me to reply.

Do people actually find the jokes in FLCL funny? It's just randumb humor.

What was your favorite song? Mine was Hybrid Rainbow.

Youre just randumb humour

God I hate neo-Sup Forums

3/10 made me reply

Stalker Goes to Babylon is probably my favorite, musically, but I do think Hybrid Rainbow was the most memorable in the context of its scene.

Personally not into the wacky random humor stuff. Didn't care much for the voice acting either. I had intrigued by how it looked and the animation for a long time before actually watching it, but I ended up not enjoying it as much as I thought I would.

Though I'm guessing it has a lot of nostalgic value to some people.

Personally I've rewatched it and I do think it still holds up today.
I'm not saying you have to like it or anything, just that it's not just the nostalgia for me.

>it has no story
>it has random dialogue
You're a retard,

FLCL is one of those shows where I can very easily see why people don't like it, even if I don't agree. Like how the pacing is breakneck fast and it never stops to explain itself properly, or how actual meaningful things can get mixed up with jokes or non sequiturs.

But people saying "it has no plot" are simply wrong. Objectively wrong.

What did you think of Looney Tones?

It was shit

I'm probably 2 times more oldfag than you and I agree that flcl is shit and pretentious.