Fallout the animu

If there was a high production value, well funded by studio of your choice (or 2nd choice, since you can't have everything in the world) animu of Fallout, would you watch it? Would you trust a Japanese director to get all the little details right? On plus side, it is directly overseen by Sawyer and the Obsidian crew.

Hard Mode - It's set in Japan, a complete unknown.

Very Hard Mode - Sawyer/Obsidian is replaced by Todd/Bethesda breathing down their necks.

Very Very Hard Mode - it becomes very controversial in Japan, causes Obama to apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki, providing even more backlash.

I would watch the fuck out of it. I don't think a Japan setting is possible though, Vault-Tec was an American organization, so very few survivors would remain in Japan.

As someone who actually hates the Fallout games, I really want to watch something like that.

But Fallout would be perfect for Japan

I'm sure there is a machimina out there

fallout outside of USA just wouldnt be fallout desu

I'm not even american, but Fallout outside USA doesn't work.

I would rather watch something like STALKER or Metro set in Japan.

Well to be fair, Fallout doesn't involve just Vault dwellers and stuff. Plenty of societies and stuff survived outside of Vault-Tec vaults. And that's before you count tribals.

Realistic post-apocalyptic anime should be great. I heard there was actually one exist but it suck.
Also Nausicaa is pretty much post-apocalyptic if you remove "mah bugs" and "mah green aesop". The villain are even Caesar Legion-ish.

I'd rather get a post-apocalyptic SMT Nocturne anime. With true demon ending of course.

user it seems almost as if you're implying Fallout is "realistic"

>Fist of the North Star with guns
Todd does it again!

A Fury Road inspired series would be more likely OP

New Vegas is overrated garbage, 3 and 4 will always be better.

There is no anime that tackles the post-apocalyptic setting properly.
I mean, there are shows like shinsekai yori, desert punk and here and there now and then, that are all set in post-apocalyptic worlds and they might be good anime for severel reasons, but not for doing an interesting and well developed post-apocalyptic world.

A Fallout setting outside of the states would be a bad idea. All of the lore and characters is based in the US. You can't even have deathclaws in japan since they were an FEW experiment gone radioactive

>On plus side, it is directly overseen by Sawyer
So it becomes completely bland, has content removed the moment a person on twitter biches, and is designed totally autisticly because "balance". Oh and he causes the lead writer to quit after shitting up his work.

No I wouldnt trust anyone to get Fallout right. It's now being raped by Bethesda and modern Obsidian is shit. My biggest regret is what NV could have been with more time if Bethesda werent Jews and gave Obsidian as much time as they gave themselves to shit out Skyrim.

Japanese settings dont really work in Fallout, Japan is probably fucked however, as it was clsoe to China and China is probably glowing from space in the world of Fallout.

FNV adaption would cover several genres.
Slice of Life with Mr House and the Strip.
Action with NCR.
Rape hentai with legion.

Probably thinking of Desert Punk. It's shit.
Wasteland setting for a shitty ecchi comedy.

Japan cant really relate though.
Chernobyl is something that gave a unique setting. The bombs of Japan were much cleaner and people could quickly rebuild and live in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
They also dont have anything like Russian metros, no one does.

At most Japan would have a survival setting where you rummage through buildings filed with anime related goods, and all the stalkers there sell off figures and hentai dvd's to the highest bidder.

They can spread and expand on that lore.
I would just rather them not do that. A British setting would no doubt end with some steampunk tier retarded bullshit. I fucking hate when my country comes up due to this.
Also it's unclear how therest of the world is power wise. America was able to annex Canada and Britain didnt do a damn thing, so they are probably weak as fuck.

The only powers left would be China and the soviet union.

Personally I feel they rebuilt fallout too quickly. Now further shitting up the lore is Bethesda with aleins and androids. Even though the robotics of the time were chrome and clunky, gotta shove that android bullshit in there.

I wonder how they will fuck up 5.

>The bombs of Japan were much cleaner and people could quickly rebuild and live in Hiroshima and Nagasaki
What is Fukushima?
I don't remember mentioning WWII.

The good fallouts were all based on Mad Max, I'd watch a Mad Max anime.
I wouldn't watch a Bethesda anime.

If there's no Vaults and it doesn't take place in a world where 1950 US was the dominant culture, then why bother calling it Fallout?

China and US were the last countries to have an oil source before the great war. More or less all of the industry in the rest of the world was dead at that point, hell Anchorage was all about fighting for the last remaining oil rigs.
The rest of the world is probably fine, I doubt US would direct many nukes towards Finland for example, doesn't mean that the finnish population doesn't starve out when there is no more grain coming in from Ukraine.

Fuck off Sup Forums

I would watch it, but if it's set in Japan it will need a new lore, so it probably won't retain much of the Fallout athmosphere (the NCR, the Enclave, etc), apart from sharing the post-apocalyptic setting. This is not necessarily a bad thing, the final result could be a masterpiece, but the fans will probably bitch about it being too different from the games.

A Fallout game set in Japan is a different story already, because, even though it won't share much of the lore, the Fallout trademark gameplay will still be there, so it will still feel like a FO game.

>What is Fukushima?
Nothing comapred to Chernobyl.

>if you play video games you must imperatively go on Sup Forums

Fallout in Japan would be alright. Even if only for the cherry blossom and the stupid bobble heads