Why are Jews adopting our white Supermacy symbols?

/Pol since when did Jews feel it's ok to be part of our movement? Can someone tell them to fuck off please.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQYmq-w5zBA

Money

Typical and predictable.

same story different Zionist

The fuck are you talking about?

Pic related; when it benefits them. They aren't called parasites for NO reason...

first, there is no "movement." Sup Forums isn't a movement. their "movement" is a poor attempt at turning the public into Israel loving Zionists. pretty simple.

/pol needs to become a movement, if we're not a movement then what the fuck are we? Bunch of Larping faggots?

gentlemen shitposters with politically incorrect views.

this

kikes on both sides of the aisle will get btfo soon enough

those are the grounds for a movement.

Y'all wilin

Why is Laura Loomer so based?

>Sup Forums
>one person

Also
>alt kike
Nope nope nope nope fuck big tent.

The new white supremacy movement could perhaps be Israel's greatest ally in the war against Syria and Iran, if only it could be managed...

Why is Loomer hiding her tribal aesthetics? Is she ashamed of being what she is? Really gives me the heeby jeebies

israel is trash and illegitimate

lol i hope you're trolling on that one............sure Muslims suck but the Jew is doing far more damage at home.

>/pol needs to become a movement
Sup Forums is just a ocean of piss with turds. The turd that manages to float above may get driven to the shores and may start walking. If such a turd stays, it will just be a bigger turd in an ocean of piss and turds. To wrap it up, you need to go back

Those were never "our" "white supremacy" symbols. It was totally a joke. You're either a jew or a shill working for a jew. It's slightly possible you're just a useful idiot for the shills/jews.

so you're a piece of shit covered in piss????

read this and you'll understand

no time to read:
basically the jews in roman times defined themselves as being revolutionaries, and have been using the tactic ever since
jews rush to the front to lead any movement they can find to reap the benefits/fame

There comes a point where our jokes become reality and reality becomes a joke. Either way i don't want jews in on our jokes.

Jesus Christ I'm sure Alex Jones paid her a good amount of shekles to be on

see? its all a plot to turn you Zionist.
but if Zionism was good would they really need to trick you into supporting it?

She's talking about Trump or was it Obama?

obama

>What is an analogy for 200 shekel
Never mind, lurk moar

Then create a private club with no jews. Sup Forums is not a private club.

90% of Sup Forums is LARPING, 5% is lurking and the last 5% are libertarians, commies and NatSocs who all hate each other with a passion.

Do you think she sucks great dick like most Jewish girls?

Since Milo Suckalotofcockalous?

For a few shekels i'm sure she would do a terrific job.

She better be able to do that and give a great tit fuck with those giant jew tits, as her face is ugly.

Hmmm ill need some actualdata on that. No way the Larping is that high.

Like-minded individuals? It doesn't have to be an organized effort, and in fact the decentralized nature of the internet is perfect for the kind of things we do.

You just made me Google Image her and the amount of disappointment i felt when i saw those average sized titties is pretty high right now.

loomer:

zionism in principle is a fine concept. your people all living together peaceably in Israel while everyone else, including your neighbors, are at peace. but this cant happen while Israel, through MOSSAD, acts as world-terrorist. Israel is behind white genocide, ISIS and other Islamic terror groups, Soros and other demons of the diaspora, world wars, and countless other sins. if you want your ethno-state then reform Israel.

lel

These satanic kikes are using it to openly flash their triple 6 symbol.

Mission accomplished.

Really, she has little going for her. Even if you lop off the hook nose and craft it into something normal, that face is still ugly. Her body is meh.

>Why are Jews adopting our white Supermacy symbols?
>our
/Pol since when did Jews feel it's ok to be part of our movement?
>our

OUR
fuck off schlomo

>Your symbols

Neckbeard Nationalism (gamergate,Trump movement etc) is an inherently Zionist movement. You guys are the best useful idiots the Jews have ever had.

le movement

I move to share our women with blacks.

We will never

That should be 'der Juden'. Learn some German, good for you.