Muslim AMA

I'm a fully pledged muslim, go ahead AMA.

explain to me the concept of jizya and how it would relate to christians living in a muslim caliphate if the west hypothetically lost to the middle east. explain to me their treatment and their living circumstances under such a compact.

How many beheading have you taken part of?

also serious question, would atheists or jews be treated any differently from christians under such a compact?

Jizya is as I know it a tax applied by muslim countries to other people who follow other religions other than Islam for the purpose of making sure they're provided with protection against anything that might injure their mental thought of islam.

No, they will be treated equally by the government as if they were muslims too if the Jizya is being paid, otherwise they will be deported out of the country if they have not been following the regulations.

How can you not realise that the Qu'ran and Mohammed were obvious frauds? The Qu'ran is clearly an amalgamation of local legends and Mohammed trying to write something that "sounds" divinely written

As far as I know? None.

so if the entire world becomes a muslim caliphate, and these people are unable to pay the tax, what happens to them?

also how steep do you think the tax would be??

You do realize that Mohammed didn't write the Quran, right? According to what I know he was being transmitted some sort of invision from god telling him the verses that are now known as the Quran.

If you actually spend time reading theories and watching debates, you would know exactly what I am talking about, because what you've said sounds extremely inadequate and inaccurate.

sunni or shia?

lol stupid Sup Forumsacks, they just didn't read enough theories and watch enough debates

To be fair, I can't predict what would ACTUALLY happen if that somehow happens, but naturally the people who are left behind will HAVE to become a muslim cause they're simply forced to.

Something else that may happen, is that this Jizya law thing is rationalized so it would be normal for other people to live normally amongst them.

I don't think Jizya payers pay that much, the government doesn't ask for much, you can find an accurate answer on google.

Sunni.

can you copy paste and post
"i denounce allah"

Don't you miss your goat?

what do you have to say about this

Inbred sandnigger.

i think you're just trying to avoid saying "they would be murdered or imprisoned because of their religious beliefs" if they find they are unable to pay the tax for any reason.

...and this?

Stfu Mind you disgusting Saudi sandnigger

why haven't you killed yourself yet.

Mohammed is the man behind the Qu'ran, Islam is false, sorry vro
Convert to Christianity, embrace Jesus the Messiah, who is the true fulfilment of God's promises

Ok, I'm done with answering, you guys win. I'll turn into an atheist now. Bye.

>I'll turn into an atheist now

atheists get the bullet too

monkaS What do I do now?

why not
>just do it

What do you think about Poland and Hungary not wanting refugees?

We're going to let you subjugate white women, because we can't do it.

Then we're going to kill you.

>Jizya is as I know it a tax applied by muslim countries to other people who follow other religions other than Islam for the purpose of making sure they're provided with protection against anything that might injure their mental thought of islam.

How convenient desu

yeah how much do your jewish masters pay you?

It's their country, idgaf

:(((((

NANI?!

You don't seem like a proper muslim.

I'm not.

WHITE SHARIA WHEN?!?!

:LUL:

>Twitch emotes on Sup Forums

dont hate on my twitch emotes >:(

:BabyRage:

What is your idea of a "proper" Muslim? Using memes and engaging in anime culture doesn't really make you less Muslim.
t. Exmuslim

Why do you hate America?

Is it possible for a non-muslim to become an executioner in your country?
What are the requirements for the job?

What do saudis think of turkish people, turkey and Erdogan?

Are you just born a closet faggot pedophile animal or is it indoctrinated?

Lost

fucking ded

Sharia sounds comfy af, can't wait to see cheating whores stoned to death

Came to post this.
Thanks

My dudes, you should stop being so tense and relax a bit.

Pic related question.

dude i just rolled one i need it to relax its just a plant created by allah chill

say you denounce islam

high five brodie

say you denounce islam

no nigga fk off

Fuck off you pathetic, stone age, moon worshiping, less than useless savage. Go drink your imam's piss
Also well done Myanmar Buddhists for showing the world how to treat filth such as yourselves

why
>dont want to commit a crime

im mad

fuck off kike

i dont want to get smited by allah. sorry.

Why are you always blaming all the evil shit that Muslims do on Jews and how do you keep getting away with it?

How is it that while you guys literally murder and rape your way through Europe 99% of Europeans support Palestine and Islam and hate Jews and Israel?

Teach me how to be like you.

hello ammad

accept islam, join us broder, we will teach u our way of life, youll be one sly muslim canadian fuck

put up your national flag ahmed, let's see what country your a parasite in....I suspect UK

>Doesn't recognize the flag of Saudi Arabia

Get off of Sup Forums you actual fucking imbecile.

>You do realize that Mohammed didn't write the Quran, right
yeah that's because he was illiterate right? and more interested in 9 year olds than learning how to read and write

Do you realize that Houthis are the real Mujahideen and Saudis are kikes?

Westerners bomb the shit out of muslims, a little bit of rape in europe is nothing compared to what you are doing to us.

what is it with muslims and goats? Why do you find them so sexy....I just don't get it, is it because muslim women are so ugly?

you bomb the shit out of each other then blame the west you mean?

pretty much, ye

why is paedophilia so popular with muslims?

>asking people to pay
this is where you lost. You don't know it yet, you are an innocent child raping goat fucker on his little cloud of peace but you don't even exist anymore. Just try to make the people here to pay you, you'll have hordes of boomers armed with cutlery and forks in the streets, millions will die, you'll manage to repeal the first and second waves but in the end they will overthrown you. All muslims will be exterminate by the ones who invited them over. You don't touch a pensioner or state worker money, that's the rule, that's why one is elected, one is hated. This is the only and last thing that ties together these degenerates boomers, may their sacrifice wash the sins they bought upon us.

What's it like being a subhuman brainlet?

fucking leaf HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

What do you think about the cooperation between Saudi Arabia & Israel against Iran? Do you think (((we))) will have normalized diplomatic relations soon?

>against anything that might injure their mental thought of islam

What?

Explain that