I really liked it but anytime I mention parasyte to anyone else they tell me it's shit but I don't understand why

I really liked it but anytime I mention parasyte to anyone else they tell me it's shit but I don't understand why

Is parasyte bad or good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzaCApqq_58
youtube.com/watch?v=9XZ4pDEHtH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know, is that really you?

The dialog was beyond atrocious and the sound design was farts.

Shitty premise, shitty le pollution message and the worst part was badhouse modernizing it and making Shinichi even more beta.

But the animation and story was really great

And the character development was top notch too

Are you anonymous?
Are you anonymous?
If you're not anonymous you need to tell me!
You are Anonymous aren't you?
Anonymous, I just don't think you're anonymous anymore.
I know you just lost your mom, and are probably greeving, but are you still anonymous?

I didn't like the 'modernization' of the character designs mostly.

Fuck you it's still cool

And the soundtrack was 10/10

Are you really human anonymous?
Are you sure you are a human though?
I don't think a human would do that anonymous.
That's not what being a human is about.
Because I don't think you are truly human.
It's almost like you are not even human.

The anime itself is not bad. The reason why most say its shit is just because they are mangafags who cannot stand changes from things they already have read.

Both the manga and its adaptation was shit.

Semi agree with you, the ED and soundtrack made the anime great.

Started off promising then dropped the ball in the second half.

People had overly high expectations because it's based on a classic.

jesus christ that was the absolute fucking worst ffs. i wouldn't be surprised if anyone dropped because of this.

It was good at the time it came out in the 90s. After it, there have been plenty of shows that explore its themes better. It's still decent.

They did this shit until the very end. It's perfectly understandable to drop it, if you don't want to be exposed to this.

I've never read the manga and think it's pretty terrible.

Mangapurityfags, dubstep haters and the usual bandwagon shitposting

I'm not sure it's a good thing for you to browse Sup Forums, it seems like you can't judge by yourself or stand on your opinion

It's okay.
Sup Forums hates everything mainstream though.

i liked it
ending was poo though lol

didn't read the manga

the first cour was pretty good

the second cour kinda sucked

every other girl besides Murino should have gotten more screen time. Fuck, what a useless piece of shit character.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzaCApqq_58

youtube.com/watch?v=9XZ4pDEHtH8

Lots of wasted potential. I think everyone agrees it was great at first but it got bogged down in stuff like We get it, THE REAL MONSTERS ARE US, isn't some profound statement and it gets old fast if youve been exposed to any sort of media before using that trope over and over.

That being said, it was still pretty damn cool and had some great moments. It's definitely better than most garbage adaptations produced every season. It just lost it's momentum for me with some meh story arcs. I would have made it 4 episodes shorter, ignored some of the tropey BS and focused more on the pure body horror of it all. The first arc where everything starts coming together is awesome and sometimes frightening. Then it all became about A REEL HUMAN BEAN etc etc.

Also, it suffered from the same thing that ruins a lot of anime which is taking itself too seriously or trying to be bigger than it is. Why does it have to have some sappy narrative about the nature of humanity? They just tried too hard with that angle. Like the ED for example, I love that song and on its own, it's a fantastic ED. But it just felt so obvious they were going for the 'fly me to the moon' type of contrast like NGE did with it's ED but it just doesnt work the same way. That feeling of melancholy just doesnt transfer the same way just because you put in sad, slow music after something crazy happened. Contrast just for contrasts sake is meaningless.

It's a very good anime adaption, and this comes from someone who adored the manga back in 2002.

I also liked the soundtrack a lot, even though I'm not into dubstep.

>I know you just lost your mom
No, she never knew.

Similarly, nothing you have said is profound, yet you still felt the need to post it

Learn to enjoy a show faggots

Once the blue haired girl left the story went to crap. Honestly the sex scene was random and the final fight ending was god awful.

i liked both the manga and the anime, but don't expect to have a decent discussion about this on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is full of memesters with shit taste after all.

Also best parasaito coming through.