Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-014133&page=top
a.cocaine.ninja/fxbdxe.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The following release dates have been confirmed:

Shipping out from GSC on the 16th May 2016:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Hacka Doll No.1
Max Factory - figma Angela Balzac
Max Factory - COMBAT ARMORS MAX 06: 1/72nd Scale Bromry JRS Native Dancer Commander Type & Missile Pod Type
AQUAMARINE - Erica Hartmann: Bunny style

Shipping out from GSC on the 18th May 2016:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Eli Ayase: Training Outfit Ver.
Phat! Company - Shiro
Gift - Signum: Swimsuit Ver.

Shipping out from GSC on the 19th May 2016:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Nozomi Tojo: Training Outfit Ver.

Arrival at wholesale stores on the 23rd May 2016:
ORANGE ROUGE - Nendoroid Yu Nishinoya

Shipping out from GSC on the 23rd May 2016:
Good Smile Company - Erina Nakiri

I choose this thread

Well shit, nothing from ym may order was delayed. Nice juicy $700 CAD bill I'll be having mid may.

Around $630USD for me. Not including this bitch if she is delayed.

what did you order, user?

I forgot Rory doesn't have a set release date, but Koto doesn't seem to delay often and the stupid BD exclusive nendo is jacking up the price hard.

Nice taste user

What happens when your package doesn't fit in your PO box? Do they leave the pink slip in the box or at your house?

They put the slip in the box in mine.

>Shipping out from GSC on the 18th May 2016:
>Phat! Company - Shiro
FUCKING FINALLY

skype klub 4 life

Stop pushing that crap

Just report and ignore. It gets deleted in the threads now, so its probably just a couple anons spamming.

Anyone else who is ordering remilia scarlet also getting the A3 poster or just the PVC?

ATTENTION Sup ForumsROS FIRE EMBLEM MARTH NENDOROID ACTION FIGURE IS NOW AVAILABLE

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-014133&page=top

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

oh man oh man

It's been available for months and releases tomorrow

So is she probably delayed? I was really looking forward to this preorder. Was considering ending my buyfagging with it, and defaulting and June+ preorders. Looks like that's not happening

It's a tapestry.

Getting the tapestry. Why the fuck not, it doesn't cost that much more and the illustration is gorgeous.

>doesn't cost that much more

>1,500JPY
It really doesn't. What are you, poor?

here that's $20 more for a piece of paper
keep wasting your money it's not my business after all

Exactly

The figure already costs more than 150 USD, adding 10 more doesn't hurt that much if you can already afford the figure.

Kill yourself faggot, three stupid bonus = 4500JPY = a B/B good quality scale.

> AQUAMARINE - Erica Hartmann: Bunny style

And these two are due out on the 13th. I'm loving all the new witchy activity.

Tamamo fig in the grand order outfit when?

should i open my anime figures

No.

Make your animes use the vive.

So you're one of those fucks who fills a shitty cabinet with as much random plastic as he can get a hold of. No organisation, no co-ordination and no style.

Displaying your expensive figurine with the bonus tapestry creates style and makes you not look quite so much of a pathetic loser.

It really doesn't

>21,600 JPY
>[Set Contents]
>-Hugging pillow cover
>-AR

So what is this exactly? And why is it so pricy?

Forgot the link
www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00089495

>*Voice service (included in bonus AR) is only available for a limited period of time and will become out of service.
>*User requires downloading of smartphone app. in order to use the bonus AR.

Something to do with adding voices to your dryhump experience I guess?

>I have no ability to provide my collection with a setting that flatters it

>when you're stilling waiting on your delayed bikini miku

there is no justice in this world.

wow unboxing takes a lot of effort

i think im going to go to bed

Explain how.

Mine's on its way, I already have the other two, are you just talking about plugging in her antennae?

Probably something similar to what I posted last thread, either a card you place over your daki to hear voices or the app will recognize the daki itself.

a.cocaine.ninja/fxbdxe.webm

when

You try to post something better fagtron

what's the point of this?

post your smuggest

What's the point of anything?

>tfw GSC doesn't give a shit about my preorder

Because it looks like crap.

To take pictures with it.
>Saber's tits

How many figures at max can you combine in a single shipping box at amiami?, I was thinking of getting three really big ones: Aliasse, Sonico 1/5, and Dark elf, shipping in separate boxes is not an option.

I'm actually really impressed with these figures. The transparent wings look really great

looks like shit.

This one too the base is really nice as well

Thanks for your contribution

Okay im really going to bed now goodnight buyfriends

1500 is what I'd expect a wallscroll to cost, maybe a little more. What if I actually want another wallscroll? This one is cheap considering it comes as an extra with the figure. I'd say its a great deal if you wantevd the wallscroll.

I have a scale figure that had an extra head, but it won't fit in right. Can I soften the plastic with a hair dryer and then try to put it in or is that not a good idea to do with a scale.

That's actually what most people do. Softening the figure with a hairdrier is useful for many different things.

Which figure?, you could use sandpaper.

I guess I'll try that then
Alter's Jude.

I think you'll be fine since those figures' boxes are taller than they are wide.

>Tank on the 12th
>Rory and Tail Red later in the month
>Dollar-Yen keeps dropping, haven't been asked to pay for Rory+Tail Red yet

STOP

Hi

A while ago I bought pic related on amiami. I don't want it anymore so I want to sell it. I still have the box.

Price : 60$
Shipping : 7.-CHF in Switzerland, 9$ in Europe, 11$ outside Europe. It should take about 1-2 weeks to arrive, depending on where you live

If someone is interested I'll take pictures of the actual thing and such. For the money I guess paypal is the way to go? Idk if there's something else secure we could use that jew us less than paypal.

We use Bitcoin.

We have some hope. There's been talk about intervention with the yen so investors might jump ship from the yen before it loses value. It's already dropped since yesterday.

>shipping in separate boxes is not an option

Do you live in that South American country that limits the amount of imports an individual can do every year?

Hi

yes.

That carrot is dumb.

White one is pretty good. I thought only the red one was cast off.

>buy manga on Amazon jp
>shipping and handling charges higher than the actual prices of the manga
Is this common?

Well yeah and manga is usually cheap.

That's why you buy them in sets instead of separately. Same with BDs of series that are completely released.

bitcoin is fine too I guess

hi .3

>not buying localized shit and save houndreds

>not buying cheap shit from Mandarake

Actually if you bulk order (especially used sets) you can save a ton. Several sets that I have ordered (after shipping prices) were about $3-4 per volume. Even new individual volumes usually come out to about $8-10 per volume, as compared to being about $12 to buy the English localized versions. You just need to buy in bulk - and I mean bulk. I typically will only order if my total is ~$200.

Oh, and the shipping from Amazon is very fast. I live in a rural area in the US and generally get my books within 3 days.

Why are these threads so dead lately? I mean it wasn't like this just three or four months ago, for instance look at this particular thread almost 10h and just 41 IPs, even tripfags are gone.

lets play a game, fellow ass men

Summers just around the corner.

GSC died

So in which category would be Mamiya's butt?

Haganai's Yozora nendo is $27 with free shipping on Amazon right now

There's nothing to talk about.

Golden Week period of silence.

>ass
>not feet

out

gross

Glad I didn't order her.

After you

all 3 of them

USD/JPY=108.4

How long until it drops again?

Got my best boat today. I like the glossy dress

May 28,shit is gonna drop so hard even pesos will have a better exchange rate.