How did Anno get his own series so wrong?

How did Anno get his own series so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5FmFaK7pMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He just wants to destroy it because he hates us

His wallet disagrees.

Can he get it wrong if the series is what he wills it to be?

He has a better idea of what's right for it than some faggot on the internet like you.

He wants to relay an overwhelming message through EVA, but only the people who have manic episodes ever come close to his metaphors and signs about the ideas of a new world order.

Only the insane understand what he does. And maybe Robin Williams.

Well considering what Robin Williams did, he was probably insane too. Rest in peace though.

He did on purpose to shit on the fanbase while taking all of their money in the process.

Robin Williams married Asuka 3DPD 3 times.

youtube.com/watch?v=V5FmFaK7pMU

I just finished 3.33 about 20 mins ago. I really regret watching it.

Robin Williams was a Reifag, user.

Yes, now imagine a Reifag marrying some Asuka bitch 3 fucking times.

He clearly liked Rei. Robin Williams had a thing for making serious girls laugh or smile.

You Can (Not) Unwatch It

>he's a good guy

Reifag in training.

I Hope You Did (Not) Enjoy It

>imitation eva
>a good guy

he doesn't have depression to channel into work

>Another fucking EVA thread.
Enough is enough.

>killed worst girl Asuka
>not a good guy

>evan-jelly-un

I love this "the rebuilds are shit and Anno is a hack"-meme.

Keep it up Sup Forums!

I liked it
It was visually spectacular too
People should remember how low-budget the original series was

I brought up Good Will Hunting in another thread, and only then it landed on me that Robin Williams was in that, and thematically the point his character makes there is very similar to Eva's hedgehog dilemma. And also apply to many other characters he played. Beyond the 'he liked Eva' meme, it seems like it was a theme that spoke to him and kept finding roles that were a bit like that, Eva probably did mean something to him and wasn't just something he watched and liked at some point. Sad that he had to end like he did.

3.0 is the best rebuild movie and significantly closer to the original series than the shitfest 2.0 was

>3.0 is the best rebuild movie and significantly closer to the original series
It wasn't. It was utterly and midnlessly grimdark, shallow and stupid.

>grimdark

Opinion discarded

This was end in the first movie,the other shit not exist.

Evaposting is strong today.
Not that I dislike it.

I have manic episodes and I think show and EoE are OK but Rebuilds are all style over substance. Do I need to watch Rebuild during a manic episode to get it?

I think it's clear he doesn't give a shit about eva anymore. He just wants money from pandering as much as possible. 1.11 had nostalgia pandering, 2.22 had waifu pandering, 3.33 had fujoshi/waifu pandering.

what else could he have done. 10 years of fan comics and other crap means that he had to do something original. *(copies nadia)

Anno is a hack