Absolutely horrifying

Absolutely horrifying.

Great idea

We should change the voting color

I would say 25

Keep it 18 and just try to make younger people less retarded

we do need voter suppression iibh
most people don't take the necessary time to learn about candidates they vote for
they see a couple facebook quote memes and some slanted news coverage and say "i've done my research"

>give people 3 more years to maybe not be retarded and perform background checks on voters to determine whether they are stable or not
I unironically support this and I'm a fucking leftist who voted for Stein.

how about only letting people who are net tax contributers vote? then a greater percentage of the votes would come from white men. this would solve all of our current problems. and it makes sense too.

25 with a property deed as ID

Agreed.

DO IT

yeah a basic knowledge test would be a good idea. maybe have a few easy sports questions to weed out most of the women. test could be written in english to weed out all the spics and niggers.

These trips dont lie.

25 and own property to counteract the damage that giving women the right to vote has done to western society. But it's probably too late.

Make the voting age 21 in states that enforce drinking and smoking at 21.

I support this 100%
there should be a background check for voting since felons don't enjoy that right

IDs first pls

Just give them simple sobriety tests too like say the alphabet backwards. Even sober nigroes and spics wont be able to do it and a lot of leftists are pretty addlepated in general from opioids and other hard drugs/prescriptions

voting age should be 30+

Why don't you use ID's? That really is third world bullshit.

As long as you move the draft age up to 21, id be fine with it.

how about we just require an IQ test so those STUPID RACISTS won't be eligitble to vote?

>hey guys let's make sure Generation Zyklon can't vote

I was thinking the same thing. If you're not old enough to run for the office you're voting on, you're not eligible to vote.
So, minimum 35 for POTUS election.

I'd be for bringing back property-ownership requirement for voting, too.

25 and married.

Im pretty sure even third worlds have ID laws. Leftists in the US are just too far up their own ass to hear how retarded their own arguments are.

having a fully developed brain would by nice yeah

Kek

And also an upper limit as well, say 61.

It is way more important to know who's voting than who owns a gun.
Unless of course liberals don't think voting is that important

Why not add a fucking IQ test while we're at it

30 plus years with a property and a family without taking any money from the state.

IMO we should copy Japan and make the age of adult be 20. Then we can tie everything to it. Drinking age, smoking age, can vote, can serve in the military.

You shouldn't vote unless you own land or have a job.

I agree. A minimum of at least 25.

25 it is

>Own property
What's to stop liberals from selling every homeless person and minority a postage stamp size plot of land in the desert for a penny?

i say minimum age should be 21, you must pass a background check to show that you aren't mentally ill or a criminal, and you must present an ID and proof of a high school diploma before you are allowed to vote.

IQ tests aren't an accurate representation of how smart someone is

The extreme left wants the voting age lower so they can fool all the young voters because its harder to fool people over and over so the young the better i.e. easier. Thats why a lot of people start out democrats and then after being fooled a few times they join the right

And sex
Really
Only white males should be allowed to vote

25 is generally around when your brain stops developing, so this

Because Deshaun can't keep up with the idea and stopping Deshaun from voting in any way is illegal.

>25 with a property deed as ID
This was the original plan but within ten years universal male suffrage was enacted.
There were too many white males without property.
>too much power in the hands of too few.

That said, I'm for it. Too many people with too little responsibility deciding who should run the country.

Also has a lot to do with reaching an age where the state and your parents are no longer providing for you.

Once you have a job, bills, taxes, you have less desire to give it away or advocate for someone taking more of what you earned.

/thread because digits

I like those white old Guys

You see how condecsending the language is

were fighting back!

Yeah fuck your mom and dad! Theyve been alive longer than us they dont know shit!
Its the same naive shit every generation and the left preys on that ignorance because everytime they grown out of it and irlt doesnt work anymore. Why dont they tip these "young voters" off to the fact that they will undoubtable feel the exact same was as the "old white men" that were acting the same way they did the last election cycle. How pathetic its like televangelists where you can see right through whats going on but the culrlt will not listen. Expect they are doing it to out youth instead of our elderly.

>Still LARPing with the age meme
Nigger just make everyone take an IQ test. Score at or above 100 you can vote, score below 100 you can't; it's that simple.

Zyklon will have their time, this helps to make it so that all of Zyklon can vote at the same time, not just the oldest ones in the next election.

What did Kek mean by this?

if a deal was made that voter id laws are illegal but you need to take a candidate knowledge test prior to voting, which party scoffs first?

It doesnt have to be a high limit, just make sure that the person is not a 75 IQ retard. 80-85 would be an acceptable amount, which should exclude most of the dumber niggers and other lesser races.

Great idea since only non-felon citizens will be able to vote.

NICS checks on voting would be fucking hilarious and awesome.

Assuming they can fix the false positives

>Implying our government isn't completely compromised by the deep state and assuming burgers actually care about anything.

Make it for landowners only

watch real estate climb 10,000% in 4 years

Lol sounds great. At 18 your brain isn't done cooking....ITS SETTLED SCIENCE!!!

So basically this is them admitting that the only people that would vote blue are naive young "children" with no life experience?

One thing they did get right is that it would suppress people of color...life usually manages to weed them out before 21.

No, 100 should be the cutoff.
Most niggers and spics are below 100, and 100 also happens to be the average IQ of the white working class.
With 100 as the limit, we get educated niggers/spics, whites, and Asians.

Or that blacks are overall more violent and more apt to commit gun crimes?

The youth stay home in fucking DROVES, upping the voting age wouldn't disenfranchise that many of them.

Yeah, on second thought 100 seems to be a better idea

>It doesnt have to be a high limit, just make sure that the person is not a 75 IQ retard. 80-85 would be an acceptable amount
When I went to vote (early) last year there were several lines to the table to sign it. The girl signing in had to be assisted (older male) to identify herself and sign her X. She was obviously severely retarded but the 'assistant' assured the officials she knew who she wanted to vote for. Her 'assistant' was allowed to accompany her to the machines and 'help' her cast her ballot.

>The girl signing in
*The girl in the line next to me signing in

Then change the minimum military age to 25 too.

Is this against the law? Shouldnt people have to pass a simple "is my head on straight" test before being let to make a consequential decision?

The only people who should have a right to vote are owners of real property.

And taxpayers tbqh famalam....

Why? Military service is completely voluntary.

Or are you one of those people who think:

>DERRRRR there should only be one age for like, driving a car or drinking or voting or whatever, man, because that's like, more equal and stuff

Dead people and illegal aliens have the right to vote as many times as they want, white bitch.

>old enough to be used as cannon fodder for the kikes
>not old enough to attempt to change the system
You people are literal slaves, keep sucking steinberg's cock repubs.

Nobody should vote, domocracy is a lie.

Soldiers are meant to follow orders. Voters are meant to manage civilian society. The only real crossover is both should only be done by armed men.

I'd say if you accepted any gibs for that calendar year no voting. Why let parasites vote? This also stops blacks and Hispanics from voting.

won't do shit, someone out there would buy a few acres, and give one square inch to minorities so they can vote.

With that being said though, you can buy an acre of land in hawaii for $3000. It's shit land, but its fucking land

Keep it how it is but require literacy tests and limit voting on certain policies to certain income levels.

For instance you can't vote on tax rates if you're on public assistance. Because you aren't paying into it.

Birth Certificate, Certificate of Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization

Nothing else is acceptable.

Married, 2+ children, firearm ownership.

Truely horrific, I'm literally shaking. I can't even, you can't be serious!

Well just to be clear, I was paraphrasing the title of the email.

It seems like Rock The Vote started out as "young people get out there and vote regardless of your political affiliation" and then casually segued into leftist propaganda.

25, land owner, married, and a 10er

Both India and Mexico have voter IDs.
Liberals are just admitting that they think the niggers they rely on primarily for votes are even dumber than peasants that have designated shitting streets.

Exactly.

When I was 18 I supported all kinds of degenerate faggotry and Kang Negro.

I support this idea

This is a bad Idea guys changing the voting age by 3 years would mean that less Gen Z could vote, and white Gen Z is fucking based.

i would say 100 IQ minimum

I'll be happy with just a state issued ID.

I cant buy beer without ID, but I can vote? WTF?

Are these numbers real?

The difference between them and millennials is amazing.

Yeah they are from the Hispanic Heritage Foundation.

Any person getting money from the government should not be able to vote. This goes from public servants to welfare recipients. Those without taxable property should not be able to vote. They have no skin in the game. These people will obviously vote to take money from those who are productive. The equivalent is having beggars in your house voting to get parts of your income and property. Absolutely ridiculous

Then raise the military age to 25 also, the whole reason it was lowered from 21 to 18 was cause of people bitching about how 18 year olds were being sent to Vietnam and couldn't even vote.