Is a United Ireland possible in this day and age? There were talks of it happening after brexit but I'm skeptical...

Is a United Ireland possible in this day and age? There were talks of it happening after brexit but I'm skeptical. What does Sup Forums think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tnac0J-2zcE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_Ireland#Ruaidhr.C3.AD.2C_King_of_Ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=CgbcQIT7BMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you potato niggers really think this is a good idea? trying to incorporate completely culturally disparate ulster into the irish fold just so you can have a prettier map?

It is possible if:
>Scotland manages to hold a second referendum after Brexit
>They vote to leave the United Kingdom
>Northern Ireland has a pro-unification cabinet at that time

Never said I was for or against it just wanted to know if it's relevant or necessary anymore. Especially after brexit

This is somewhat true. The orange niggers wouldn't let it pass quietly.

Yeah that's probably start cutting themselves to sign papers again but still if a referendum were to take place would the unionists outweigh the loyalists?

>pig ignorant burger
Man, I really fucking hate Americans, you lot are the most pretentious, arrogant, ignorant, self-centred bastards around. You think you know everything, when in reality you know NOTHING. Your shitty fucking country was founded on genocide, slavery and an unwillingness to pay taxes. Your country is void of culture and individuality, yet you have the AUDACITY to speak in such an arrogant/nationalistic fashion. The world would be better of without you degenerates.

An analogy comes to mind: If the US annexed mexico, we have more land (yay) and the map would look better. However, we'd have a bunch of useless beaner criminals polluting our country.

If you unify the island, all you get is some land (yay) and IRA criminals and a bunch of protestants that hate you.

you mad, dad?

I think that depends of the condition of Scotland at the time. An independent Scotland would create a rift between Unionists (Those who identify as Scottish and those who identify as Royalists.) Which would make it pretty easy to win a referendum for a United Ireland if most of them aren't willing to vote against the idea.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Just shut your fucking mouth, because no one cares what you have to say.

It'll never happen through nonviolence.

why so heinie holocausted, nigel? Tell me why I'm wrong in thinking that it's not worth the trouble for Ireland to steal land from your ever-shrinking empire.

Why does Italy care about Ireland

Well to be fair, the IRA thing wouldn't matter that much. They have holiday homes in donegal and some are trading drugs alive and well in Dublin and Cork. So if people are hoping that voting against a united Ireland would save them from that spurge, sadly they'll have to put up with it regardless. The UVF would be a much bigger problem if ever their was a united Ireland.

>Another ignorant burger.
NATIONALISTS HOLD THE MAJORITY OF SEATS IN THE ASSEMBLY!!!

Ireland wasn't unified until the Brits came along and then suddenly they thought it was a good idea and wanted it for themselves.

Picture that "i made this civilization" picture

No

>youtube.com/watch?v=Tnac0J-2zcE

A few more boatloads of shitskins and you Mc's will be more unified than ever.

>Is a United Ireland possible in this day and age?
Yes but unite it under the flag of the glorious Republic of the Netherlands.

Leave it to a swede to recognize that shitskins flooding the country mean that any intra-white bickering doesn't really matter; unified or not, you'll just be another islamic shithole at this rate.

People get jumpy when you march in with tanks and a plane, holding rifles and shooting civilians. Best conquers are insidious. A "will you think about it" here and "are you able to" there. Pretty soon it'll be the Norths Idea to pull their own flag down.

What the fuck is this video it's completely irrelevant. It's like you saw this post and remembered this video you watched and decided to post it because "muh ira"

will probably happen naturally in around 50 years because catholics are hugely outbreeding protestants in northern ireland

will be sped up if scotland leaves

Please just take NI I fail to see why we even keep them

That's absolute bollocks. I live in the north of Ireland and many republicans are literal fucking communists, but most are leftists.

A united Ireland is not possible. The only reason Ireland exists is because it's been geographically protected throughout the centuries by Great Britain. And Ireland needs good relations with Britain in order to remain prosperous.

Because the majority of NIs want to be in the union?

My family are from Londonderry. Half in the city itself and the other half in Donegal.

I really don't see how a United Ireland matters to people anymore. I spent a while over there 3 years ago and didn't even realise I was over the border most of the time. I don't think most people give a shit.

Don't worry my friend.
Gleiches Blut gehört in ein gemeinsames Reich!

Sven's saying that it doesn't matter if Ireland gets Ulster back or not, since it's just going to become part of the Londonstani Caliphate in 30 years anyway.

>Crimea.

Yeah, you aren't getting that back.

Believe me, people give a shit.

The Irish became supercucks with having two female presidents, so whatever results in them going through a second potato famine I am for.

Why isn't Scotland on this map?

Ireland has never been united. Why would a United Ireland be a good thing?

Fuck you, slagnigger. All of your women are whores, including your mothers.

I very much doubt Northern Ireland wishes to rejoin the EU and adopt the Euro. ROI appears cucked and, like the Scots, too envious of England.

Presidents don't mean shit in Ireland

>potato famine
LOL @ burgers calling the great famine a "potato" famine.

I was living on Bond Street at the time and aside from the murals and the odd band marching through I never heard anything from people, other than being told we'd missed the Fleadh...repeatedly.

Ireland will be united under the sword of Islam, inshallah.

More Brits spreading their lies to make themselves feel better. Ireland was unified under full kings which controlled the kings of their provenances. It was a unified country since 1166 (possibly earlier if you are willing to ignore disputed kings). The Norman invasion took place in 1169. The Normans saw Ireland's unification as a threat and so sought to dismantle it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_Ireland#Ruaidhr.C3.AD.2C_King_of_Ireland

You got to realise your ancestry is British, so you are saying a big fuck you to your great great grandma.
You're welcome dad.

Yes, Northern Ireland will reunite with the South and Ireland United will take it's rightful place as the smallest fucking province in the German Reich.

After visiting Belfast and seeing where the troubles were I hinkle no, the wounds are too deep to ever seriously consider reunification.

The Great Famine is also called the Irish Potato Famine retard. I'm of Irish descent and know that all of the cool Irish people left that shitty island. The ones who survived from eating grass and stayed are all faggots cucked by their women.

They also don't invite friends into their homes, which is a sign of widespread degeneracy.

>Your country is void of culture and individuality
>individuality
It's probably the most individualistic political system to exist in history.

>dad?
Is this a cringe thread?

I don't think we'll see Irish unification in our lifetime tbqh. Even the Catholics in NI aren't really for it.

It's possible, under the crown.

Because America's ancestors came from Britain so thats why he is called the brit "dad."

Aye, really fucking "cool" betraying your fatherland.
"Irish"-Americans give the good people of Ireland a bad reputation.
Americunts make me sick.

Fuck off, you nasty-ass potato-niggers. I don't want to be part of your silly fucking failed state.

t. Catholic background

If you take all the irish catholics back from Scotland, ensuring that they'll never again return, then we'll take all the ulstermen back from ulster. Also 5-0 PSG, get it up yees ya fenians.

>My family are from Londonderry. Half in the city itself and the other half in Donegal.
>British education

The famine was nature's production of a Malthusian catastrophe in response to an enormous increase in the Irish population. Britain made efforts to relieve the famine, but the Irish were ignorant of the cultivation of any crop but the potato, making this exceedingly difficult. The affair can only reasonably be viewed in light of a tragedy but Irish grievance-mongers will needs keep dragging the incident up and telling themselves fairy-tales.

More land to take more of your businesses away.

We financed the IRA, so suck my balls.

Hope your family got BTFO.

So BTFO yourself then.

As in they lived in Donegal and worked in Londonderry. It's spitting distance for fucks sake.

Britannia is a mummy

Join the Union, Paddy.

Face it, it's either us or let the Germans flood you with Falafel Europeans.

>America's ancestors
kek, also it's a United Kingdom flag, Ireland was a part of the entity that colonized America.

Most functional families don't have sons that transition into a whore.

Actually he is typing. You should tell him to quell his fingers.

So it was basically a mass-suicide?
>the Irish were ignorant of the cultivation of any crop but the potato

Why the fuck is Switzerland and Norway in the European Union map they are not in it.

Makes sense, britbongs have a severe gender disphoria issue.

>Wanting 5 million micks in the UK.

Looks like the graph of the Jewish population during their tragedies

They'll just stay on their little Island. Not even the Welsh cross the Severn.

Swiss arent in it because neutronian
Norway not in it because they make enough money from their oil industry that they don't need euro gibs.

Wh*te """"""people"""""" don't deserve to be united at all

Yes how will we ever compete when the Reich adds a landmass the size of the US state of Maine.

That's just Liverpool isn't it? BTW I went there once, bitches there love mick dick.

Nigger, they don't even stay on their island now. Even Australia isn't safe from the Eternal Paddy and they're on the other side of the planet.

We need to build a wall on the border and the Free State should pay for it.

Fuck off just because the bbc is wall to wall fags and rainbows it dont mean we are

I think that would cause a lot of identity crisis for all nations involved
At least England would get a parliament though

No, no one wants it.

You should reunite under one flag, THE flag

Molyneux is a mick

They also love nigger dick. English "women" aren't exactly famous for their taste.

At least our whores have clitorises

He's also a retard.

What a beautiful image

Is a Scouse accent qt?

norther island is protestant british colonized

its done, no full ireland to satisfy ure map autism

(((Cromwell))) exiled my ancestors to Barbados :(

God bless

keep that shit out, once there done ruining my country im moving there!

A united ireland under the flag of Britain, yes. All of the British Isles should be British clay, I mean it is right in the name.

Honestly I couldn't understand them half the time. It was only in some of the suburb areas where the accent wasn't so strong where they seemed all right.

>norther island is protestant

> Christianity is the main religion in Northern Ireland. The 2011 UK census showed 40.8% Roman Catholic, 19.1% Presbyterian Church, with the Church of Ireland having 13.7% and the Methodist Church 3.0%.

> 40.8% Roman Catholic
> Roman Catholic
> Catholic

This is now a British culture thread

youtube.com/watch?v=CgbcQIT7BMc

Will that United country still be apart of the EU? Because they better take in some refugees. Merkel said so

What's all this about united Ireland? Aren't you all English anyway?

Nice

Pretty sure the Irish give the Irish a bad reputation.

MAKE IRELAND GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think if Ireland were to join the UK would pretty much need to federalize to survive. And if it's federalized that'd be really fucking weird. The process of just doing that would probably make Scotland and Ireland want to leave.