What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0gjXbywmlT4

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=0gjXbywmlT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just bait so they can craft a "haha stupid white subremaciss loozers" narrative.

I know there will be a lot of aut-right aspies downvoting this video, but it is actually a well-made video by VICE that explains why WN retards have a yellow fever.
VICE usually tends to push for liberal propaganda in most of their videos but their documentaries tend to be good.

maybe he strives to pursue the truth

To me this seems like Vice dropping a redpill.

Sure they tried that bullshit comparing us to nazis even though it has nothing to do with it, but otherwise anyone with a brain who watched this would be redpilled into racial IQ differences being real.

Well they arent wrong....

The day the left was actually a little right about something.
Not that i have a asian woman.
But i wouldnt mind. They are pretty women. Specially from Indonesia and the Philippines.
But the best part is, is that they are sturdy women and fucking based.
Also they love hitler.

Wtf is wrong with that guy's head? I'm not talking about his hair there is something wrong with the shape of his face. Anyway this video is retarded, they keep trying to put things inside their little box of non-existant cartoon white supreeemists and none of it fits, so they just say that the white supreeemists aren't living up to their own ideology. They can never actually show what White Nationalists say (other tham 5 second clips) because it redpills people, so they just describe it in these ridiculous ways. But it is getting impossible to hide the truth anymore.

baka gaijin

Look whos back

What OP means is you fucking underaged homos need to stop replying to bot threads like this especially when the faggot OP already made 10 other threads like this

>especially when the faggot OP already made 10 other threads like this

I am not hanging around all day on Sup Forums, you cuntmouthed fuckboy.

i didnt know that i post here all day

Mass repliers should be gassed.

I just need to know if I will be okay on the day of the rope.

Well, that's not untrue.
I'm a racist ancap and I have a Chinese gf.
R. Spencer also dated Asian women, the boss of the Dailystormer too, and most of others

The average polack watches Anime and faps to Hentai.
This is no surprise.

Did you meet her in France or in China? Most Chinese students in France rarely if ever talk to locals from my experience.

Anyone else wanna hatefuck the blonde girl?

I'm dating a polish chick, and some people say that Slavs have Asian genetics. So maybe they're right on this. However I think we can agree that East Asia and The West are the two most degenerate places on the planet.

It appears that the genetic testers buy into the "Cherokee" meme.

There is no genealogical way you can have Native American blood.

Met her in China and brought it to France
She was majoring in French, now she is majoring in math, as I do. I turned her from moderate feminist into a racist capitalist btw
Women are like clay

>not marrying a french woman

the fuck is wrong with you fromage

I'm still young, I'll see later according to how the world evolves and whether there is still hope for the white race
White women are generally quite terrible and completely endoctrinated so it demands sacrifice to find one and support her during a lifetime

Good luck in your relationship then. I've never dated a non-french woman because of the cultural differences.

I'm white and have absolutely no attraction to gooks, wtf is this

Was meant for

t. vice ceo

>Regard everyone you disagree with as a "white supremacist"
>Act surprised when you notice they have traits that don't line up with white supremacy

Not in my experience m8
im married to a toulouse girl for 8 years

hooktube.com/watch?v=0gjXbywmlT4

dont asians love whites?

i thought japs fetishize americans

Why is it always about white supremacists.

Can't it just be about white people wanting to be around other whites because that's how they feel comfortable? Nothing to do with being better than others (kek)... Just, wanting to be with your own race.

Jesus man, I really fucking hope I'm alive when the race war hits.

Pretty simple really

White women are absolute trash human beings, overwhelmingly vote for leftist policies that are anti white, anti family, anti children and anti freedom. They have been poisoned by feminism and progressive politics and consider femininity to be a terrible thing

Black women aren't even an option, they're hideously ugly, and still suffer from all the problems of above. Also make abysmal mothers

Hispanics/Latinas are ok i guess, generally hold onto Christianity and the accompanying morals a little more, but tend to get really, really fucking fat in old age. Still ok though.

Cant speak for Arabs/Indian Asians since i don't have experience with them, but generally attractive ones are rare. A lot of the ones who come west are turbo progressives too. Generally seem to make good mothers though

Orientals have tons of issues too, especially with the sheer number of shit you have to put up with to satisfy their families and all that shit, however they tend to stay thin, embrace femininity, make good mothers and are generally well educated and come from the second best world culture after white culture. They do however slam into the wall post 40 and go from looking like 20 year olds to 80 year olds

Blond or hairy Spanish tier ?
Gibs pic man

we have always got along, since we nuked them. japs are good people, it is the gooks and chinks you gotta look out for.

>White women are absolute trash human beings, overwhelmingly vote for leftist policies that are anti white, anti family, anti children and anti freedom. They have been poisoned by feminism and progressive politics and consider femininity to be a terrible thing

4% of a very vocal group of white women doesn't equal most white women

Women can't resist superior Aryan seed

blasphemies

>white supremacists
I don't know why they're surprised their bullshit labels don't actually conform to reality but they are right in that a lot of whites in these circles fetishize asians and it is pathetic

where are you getting the 4% from? The 4% who say they're feminists?

protip: The ones who say they aren't feminists still believe in the feminist bullshit that killed the west, they just know it's a dirty word

I suppose you believe all the Muslims who say they're peaceful and it's just a tiny minority too right?

White women, and women in general are utter fucking trash with 0 redeemable qualities. If i didn't want to have a child i wouldn't even conceive of spending any time around them whatsoever

hello white mgtow how is life without girls

you seem to be soaking up all the dating propaganda pretty well

ahhh yes, the good old 'i have no argument so i'll call you a jew'

'everything i don't like in reality is jewish - judaism is the ONLY enemy, women cant just be as shit as jews too'

It seems that Vice is saying that White supremacists aren't a thing. They are black inferiorists and as such not racist.

how can I take seriously someone with that retarded haircut? Is he trying to pull a marge simpson?

where is your argument dumbass
>The ones who say they aren't feminists still believe in the feminist bullshit that killed the west
you think this unfalsifiable bullshit is an argument? or your literal hearsay? go not-breed somewhere that we don't have to hear your endless whining.

Looks huwhyte to me!

but same hyde hates chinks

>imported chinks into Europe
You double nigger

i stopped watching that when mister dexter thomas made his appearance

Top Kek

Why is Vice so fucking obsessed with Chris Cantwell? How many videos have they made on him now?

all I take from this is that those in "the media" lose sleep and obsess over what we're saying because they know in their bones we're right and that their house of cards can't withstand the faintest gust of truth

Israel DNA style testing to prove whiteness is up the pike in the next 75 years and we're going to experience a renaissance unlike anything else since Caesar

greetings

It's an original Chad meme

I almost only date pale girls with light brown hairs and blue eyes like me, very rarely blonds and I never dated any redheads or any other races although a japanese exchange student wanted me to cheat on my gf with her (that was very surprising to say the least, I barely knew her and she was a very shy girl).

Tanned girls, even very barely like most southerners is a big turn off.
I'm not posting pics here sorry, I would not want to doxx anybody.

I love pale girls, it's just too bad pale white skin is demonized and called "sickly" and "pasty" etc so pale-skinned people are conditioned to tan to look more like shitskins.

>What's that user? You want me to sit on your face?

No its not well made. They literally show how much liberals deny science. There is a lot of evidence to point to racial differences in IQ and homogeneous societies functioning better

Why must you serfs co-opt such a powerful, esoteric symbol as the black sun? It's really quite embarrassing

i'm 34 years old married to a white woman with kids you fuckface.
OP has a point.

Especially in the US, here being tanned isn't as important and trendy as it is in the US (but it still is, especially in southern France).

Just another way to get white people to hate themselves and value the darker races over their own.

she aint too ugly

So they are saying white nationalists are multicultural. That they value other cultures. Imagine that.

>2.2 percent asian

In the trash it goes.

lost it.

Why do germans/ nordics always look as though they have fetal alcohol syndrome? Ive never met a scandinavia/ german who doesnt have eyes that look like they were divorced.

We live in sad times user, it's our duty to better ourselves and try to fix what's wrong with the West. I'm not sure it's possible but we must try.

It's instinctual. We see another society doing better than our own and have an urge to procreate with them so our young will do better.

Also Japs have better eroticism. So do French, which is why people go there a lot for BDSM clubs.