LEGEND OF THE GALACTIC HEROES LOTGH

Was there any reason why they decided to make Yang Wenli into an unashamed racist?

I had a dream the other night that I was reading one of the books and there was a section where the author explicitly pointed out that Yang was a racist and hated black people. At least I think it was a dream.

just how many times did frederica greenhill take mashengo's bbc?

He's redpilled

He visits Sup Forums

To show that the "heroes" of the series aren't black and white.

He seemed to have no problem working under this bloke.

Beecause he's good at his job.

What kind of sandwiches did she make?

>select all images with bread

When do you think English translation of books will becoma available to pirate? No way I'm paying for them, but I'd click through them ironically. I have a valid reason to pirate tho, I don't live in Murica and ordering things from amazon in my country is a pain in the butt, the book will end up costing 2x or 3x more for me, and I'm not ready to invest that much in a book I'm not even sure I'll finish.

What about book depository?

Yang wasn't racist you fucking idiots, he was just uncomfortable around strangers and wanted to know people first before they start running around his ship.

Yang doesn't have white guilt because he's asian so he told the nigger off
stop making shit up

White guilt is a meme

>white guilt
Why does this exist?

Niggers like playing victim but what the fuck does this discussion have to do with LoTGH?

>what the fuck does this discussion have to do with LoTGH

Sup Forums enjoys LoGH and thus it's interests tend to shit up threads about it, and this one was tainted in the first post.

Real talk that blackface bothered me so much I stopped watching the show.

>>white guilt
>Why does this exist?

kikes who control news and entertainment media and the educational system.

progressivism/leftism = secular jewish values = weakening ethnic/cultural majorities in favor of larger numbers of differing minorities

did reading this thread give you a heart attack then?
faggot

Don't ship to my country.

if only kircheis was alive....

Well, if you have an ebook reader you can download available fan translations and read them easily that way.

Where to find them? Searched the places where I usually pirate books - nothing.

Would you say you were....triggered?