Muv-Luv / Total Eclipse / Schwarzesmarken

Don't mind me, just posting best girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G7CC7i6brEI
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't mind me, just posting delicious girls.

Where do I start with muv luv? Visual novels or anime?

Would you hire them to solve your BETA problem?

The VNs. The Original trilogy is what started the ride, which continues despite all odds. And they are far better than both Anime adaptations and the spinoffs they are based on.

Should I wait for Steam releases? I read they get uncensor patches later, but was that for everyone or only for ks backers?

Visual Novels. get the old translation and a torrent or wait for the eventual Steam release.

Play extra for two routes (Sumika & Meiya) to unlock Unlimited.

Play Unlimited.

Play alternative.

Everything else can be enjoyed out of order if you want to, just be ready for Extra to get on your nerves cause it's quite boring to begin with.

The patch should be for everyone. But you should follow this guys suggestion .

How does the non H version of Unlimited and Extra work?
Meiya's ending doesn't make much sense if you don't show she and Takeru fucking at least once.

Thanks. I'll probably wait for Steam release, which apparently happens early June.

Posting best girls.

user, there's this thing called "Implying" that can be used in stories to say something happened without actually showing you the event in question.

I do agree that Meiya's route would feel very unnatural without that scene at the end, so it wouldn't be just a mater of cutting it out, but replacing something else to act as a high note for the end of the route, maybe a kiss on the roof with the moon acting as background while Mana-sama, the 3 idiots, Not-Takumi and co. are going like "Fuck yeah! we did it!" in the grounds outside.

Wrong image, dude.

>tfw the most OP TSFs put there are either chickens or plot-armored tin mans

>I want everyone to be more open and close to each other
>Miki, call me Takeru-SAN

At least Class Rep points out that was completely dumb.

I'm so glad that Japan never fielded and scrapped the Shittynui Second and just bought the Gekkou.

Half-correct

>Beato's Beatos and Iris's Irises are best girls

user those twins are nice, but it doesn't work that way.

These threads have been severely lacking Katia bullying

She does know how to takes hits.

Irisdina is so ugly in both body and mind. No wonder Jurgen never cared about her.

She's the only one of that squad that I marry given that she's a christian and a good girl

she is a disgusting heretic though

I want to yell "freebird" during Katia's speech.

Iris is love, Iris is life

Iris is moderate, Iris is rebel

What genre of music do you think Lise likes?
I bet it's rock

Iris and Beatrix are for brutal bullying.

She wouldn't feel anything because she's wearing the fortified suit...

Just like best girl didn't feel a thing?

;_;

Best girl did indeed not feel anything

except being noble confidant'd

How do you rape Sumika?

>Smashmouth
>Smashing Pumpkins
>Breaking Benjamin
>Slipknot

with candy

>not using the new scans
Step it up senpai.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtu.be/G7CC7i6brEI

>/NVA/
>not /NATO/

Come on pham.

Will Muv-Luv threads revitalize when Extra gets released on steam?

>HATO
ayy lmao

>make rape jokes in front of Lise and Sylwia
>make racist jokes in front of Pham
>heckle Gretel
>try to prove Iris that Satan is the only way and draw a pentagram on her pillow
>generally be a dick to Katia
How fast do I die?

>Implying that's worse that whatever the hell Beatrix was by the end

Not technically correct, but the idea that the Soviet Bloc is that technically inferior is on the right track. But there's a lot less jobbing going on.

If you're looking for a painful suicide you should be bullying Beatrix instead.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

so when is the vn coming out?
didnt they say the first game would come out in march?
why isnt it out yet?

Reminder that Milf Anette may have been at Yukon in 2001.

Or more likely dead.

IS IT WRONG TO DREAM, DAMMIT?!

Reminder that Latrova was born in the same year as Beatrix and Iris. Reminder that had they survived, we could've had three hot milfs running around instead of just one.

See, we put projects like this on hold because Kennedy was pussy and thought it was TOO MUCH Soviet-annihilating power, and that it was somehow therefore bad.

And we still won, so...

Noice
Never give up on your dream

Damn that shit hurts yo.

So we had a bomb ass Russkie lady running around during SM in the USSR.

If Mira also happened to be born in the same year, I'm going to cry foul.

Yeah, but she would have made them look silly by comparison.

>we put projects like this on hold because Kennedy was pussy
Or could it be that it is a stupid project that is too much for the time.

This right here is the shit.

She turned 30 in 1989/90, so she'd be extremely close to Iris and Beatrix in age.

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

I know not strictly Kennedyite, but,

>No F-108s (presumably later to be redesignated to match the naming reform) to fly the skies with B-70s

Why even live?

Suffering

Would be a good thing if planes did not collide when flying for a good photo shoot.

Pluto was certainly cool, but they never really did get around the 'spewing deadly radioactive material' and 'deadly to everything before it starts dropping hydrogen bombs' parts.

Of course, it had its moments.

>the contract to manufacture the 500,000 pencil-sized elements was given to the Coors Porcelain Company.

Mr. Coors decided soon after that maybe he was in the wrong industry, and his porcelain business soon became fairly insignificant.

Okay, I'm crying foul.

What other people were born in or around Beatrix Iris year? The Spaghetti Siblings parents perhaps? Tarisa's mom? Walken?

Was quite accidental, the F-104 is a light plane, couldn't see properly his positioning relative to the XB-70, and the Valkryie's design was such that it has a massive vortex generated in it's wake and underwing.

Shit, thank goodness I saved this.

Stella is merely blonder.

This is kinda spooky.

Well, that got axed by ballistic missiles being easier than everyone thought, particularly with little gimmicks like MIRVs.

That said, we probably cancelled a lot of nuclear projects way too soon because of a lack of manful fortitude. Orion, at least, would have been surprisingly non-fallout-producing, and it's possible the nuclear ramjet could have been shielded properly with advances in material science.

>two additional hot milfs
>instead, they didn't even get to have sex

ML really is suffering, isn't it?

>Latrova had the dream of Iris and Beatrix
>married her husbando
>had kid, plans for many more
>Husbando purged, kid taken away

She just about has that dead eye look Lise has too.

>just want to relive alternative again
>but they keep making shit i don't care about

i really think they should just continue after alternative's story with new MCs and some of the old cast. i liked some of the short stories they put out after..

Reminder that it's already early May and backers STILL haven't received BETA keys. I'm starting to feel that we got scammed.

>She just about has that dead eye look Lise has too.

But she managed to not fuck it up for team Zhar. Or at least not worse that they would have gotten as ablative tactical armor.

Clearly you didn't pre-order Alternative for when it came out in 2004.

Sorry, meant

In addition to my boner, my heart has an odd feeling. It's really too bad TE didn't have routes.

>you will never help repopulate Scandinavia

>happy soviet SAM rubs hands.jpeg
Literally flying targets.

And the funniest thing of all is, fucking Stalin killed you all back in 30s already when he released the jew. Mudslime for a mayor of jew york when?

To be honest without the casualty conductor bussiness and the whole outsider perspective of someone being pulled from a peaceful world into an alternate world..and witnessing that someone from a naive brat into a soldier who can do things he needs to even though he stills trips along the way...makes the side stories seems a bit pale in comparison.

Wonder how many people know how the original image looked like.

It says bazooka, but only talks about panzerfaust.
Neither was especially effective anyway.

You can also note that the tank with the schurzen is a panther.

It only had it to cover the gap between the tracks and the upper hull sides.

Only the panzer 3 and 4 had it around the turret.

Well and some captured T-34's

yeah but he's dead
seeing the others continuing his fight is very nice too imo. yuuko and the surviving valkyries are still fighting, and they'd make good supporting characters for a new cast.

>in body
Shit taste.

Yes because I totally would have ordered a japanese visual novel here in Europe in the year 2004 ...

Hot...

I want to punch her and stomp on her glasses

>...
and you totally need to fuck off

Tsukuyumi best girl!

Jumping from a rooftop will be a much less painful way to die.

*Tsukuyomi

fuck off

Its fine he earned his ending
Besides since those who he have fight for are dead and he already did the world a favor so asking him the peace of death is fine

Why? Because I wasn't a VN reader for 12 years or longer? Newsflash, even to this day most people in the west don't even know what VNs are and what the most popular are, let alone that they would pay such amounts of money to import them from Japan AND read them without an english translation. Just befause you might be one of those guys who actually did it back then doesn't mean that the same can be said about most of them.

Besides the fan translation only got released in 2012 for ML and MLA so most people in these threads here probably are secondaries and should just as well fuck off right? Cause that will definitely improve circlejerking, ahem I mean DISCUSSIONS, right?

Good god ...

That generation seems to have been uniquely blessed.

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN
>milf Tito never

why even live

While I agree with you, being this butthurt about some user trolling you only makes you look bad bro.

Let him wasted his time, let him be, move on with your day. Cause otherwise the only one whose day will be soured is you.

Posting
Tito died in 1980
Mabye the threat of the BETA stopped the Serbs from fucking up eveything and Yugoslavia didn't break up so fast
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

Anett is a useless dumb cunt who got Iris killed by her stupidity.
Let's all bully Anett for being so useless and stupid.