F

F

SS

S

S

F

F

Was she an actual dyke?

Rest in peace sweet... whatever you are.

S

S

S
kys immediately

>Look guise I'm being edgy and original by ironically paying respects to a anglokike aiding to the downfall of western civ and subversion of whites

S

S

>88

Kill yourselves

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

so this is the power...of the white ethnostate...

F

S

Die Satan worshipping kike.

S

GNU Edith Windsor

Hourly reminder progressiveness continues to roll on as bigotry and hate continues to decline.

Gay, lesbian, and trans rights are moving forward.

>that flag
>talking about a white ethnostate
My sides... my poor, poor sides.
You're so pathetic now, you're not even worth my pity anymore. I just don't care about you anymore.

>Edith Windsor (née Schlain; June 20, 1929 – September 12, 2017[1]) was an American lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights activist and a former technology manager at IBM.

>Windsor, the youngest of three, was born on June 20, 1929 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to James and Celia Schlain, a Russian Jewish immigrant family

Well it all goes without saying but i thought id post it anyway.

S

F

hahaha what the fuck is this, i've never seen someone misquote source material so badly. the part where he goes into homosexuals being diseased killed me

S

The irony when 80% of these posters are closet gays

burn in hell. S

if the white ethnostate has gays in it it can fuck off

Yeah, maybe you should get out then.

oral sex isn't a fetish. A fetish is something non-sexual that the fetishist makes sexual.

I'm happy that abomination is burning in hell.

F
Fuck every Nazi in this thread

>still using Nazi as an insult

>windsor
Of course it would be either an anglo or a Jew

S

Hope the bitch likes the winds of hell

name one thing that is universally, morally wrong with being gay.

My dick not being up your butt right now.

For fucks sake user

Natural Law: The function of a penis is not to be used to fuck someone up the ass.

Sex drives exist for the sake of reproduction, a sex drive without that connection is a biological dysfunction