Thanks Anita Sarkeesian

Thanks Anita Sarkeesian

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

Billie Lurk is a traitorous bitch.

I'm not even mad. She's a DLC, has interesting story. In Dishonored 2 you can choose to play as male or female. Emily is cool fem.

Stop bitching about everything.

>ITT: manchildren still playing vidya games

Grow up.

>but does it have to be a nigger tranny?

More like "Death of the white man"

That's a bit rich, coming from you dont ya think

I don't have a problem with the MC being a black female, but was it really a good idea to put such an ugly-ass baboon on the cover of the game from a marketing perspective?
They could've made an actual semi-artistic cover for once instead of the 99th generic "main character looking at the camera like a badass" cover this week.

If you feel any of this shit has been infected by sjw's simply don't buy it.

Fortunately most industries are progressed by their bottom line, not by Marxist ideology.
If they figure out that no one is buying their sjw wares they will stop producing them, and eventually they will do nothing but give lip service to these Snowflake's.

Stop playing video games you loser

Hol' up.

How is she a tranny ? In DS1 she was a female and in Dishonored 2 had female name with no indication that I noticed that she is a tran.

>western """"females""""

Who cares if it is a black woman. It's just a game dude/

>he doesn't play competitive online games to practice teamwork, delegation, and social skills

faggot

Of course, but it's even more important to convince others to not buy it as well.

whatever I've never played this game

they better not add niggers to Skyrim 2. swear to god if the protagonist of skyrim 2 is black i'll scream

She's been a character in the series since before the days of Sarkeesian. There are definitely devs who have been influenced by her but I don't think this is one of them.

who cares.

If you consider this bait, you need to off yourself ASAP.

Dishonored has always been good.
Could give a fuck less if there's new, inventive ways to kill people

Nibba Skyrim is an RPG, you create your own character. Even if you couldn't, unless it was set in Hammerfell, I don't think Bethesda would be retarded enough to force you to play as a nigger in Skyrim the province full of nords

No but so fucking what if it is? What difference does that make for the gameplay? Gameplay which is, I presume, the predominant reason you play a videogame.

>tfw no Anita gf

Yes, let's give up culture and entertainment without a fight.

That will help.

CARD?
I'm going to make her addicted to rape.

sarkeesian directly influenced the devs when they were making dishonored 2 user, google it.