Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world’s population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It’s still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center’s statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world’s most “atheist” nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world’s most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn’t stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up in this post:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=bNs2pgFhaPw&t=1s

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2017/07/losing-their-religion-these-are-the-world-s-most-atheistic-countries
archive.fo/zaOGw
livescience.com/59361-why-are-atheists-generally-more-intelligent.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9hmrbLIzLZs&list=LL8ebEuKyxKVPIsm9SSqKhCA&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=CcCHInA6UMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Belief does not dictate truth

>Atheism is a religion

Yeah that's because the proportion of muslims is blowing up

ATHEISM IS NOT A RELIGION

STOP SAYING ATHEISM IS A RELIGION

It's becouse population of african niggers is exploding.
Enjoy your brothas in Christ.

Should probably have replaced "atheism is the fastest shrinking 'religion'" with "religious affiliation" or something like that. Just so that whiny fedora's won't shit up half the thread with "ATHEISM ISNT A RELIGION" over and over like they always do.

Too late.

Religion is good for the masses, but we need an atheist elite. Glad it works that way.

No, it's because of China and Russia, like OP said.

>atheist
>elite
mfw

What does Steam have to do with atheism?

because atheists and "people" who play video games are children

At the end of the day, nothing changes the fact that your imaginary friend isn't real.

Religions had thousands of years to provide evidence for God and have failed to do so.

It always comes down to the same theist "philosophical" arguments that were debunked decades, centuries or even millennia ago.

Having imaginary friends as an adult is a mental illness OP.

and you can't prove that god doesn't exist faggot

>"MUM, CAN YOU GET ME SOME CHICKEN NUGGETS PLS!"

Deus Vault LARPER detected. Ready to fight another jewish war in the middle east?

Its because its more logical to believe in a god

>S-tupid christians creating dark ages
>Falls asleep crying softly to himself with warm salty tears falling down his cheeks while cum pump 6 gorillian makes more peepee bottles

Artificial wombs will increase the atheist fertility rate.

MUH FEDORA

Jesus, you are salty.

>C-hristoams
>B-BTFO
>Faps to a picture of jamal and not Asuka

Daily Reminder that people pushing Christianity in pro white movements are just negro christians.

They are doing it because white nationalists tolerate Christianity and Christianity is one of the things that makes race mixing possible.

Christianity teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman. Christianity has been telling the white man everyone is equal in the eyes of the god.

The left is the most Christian whether they admit it or not. White Nationalism is exactly the opposite of Christian globalism.

WE ARE BEING HELD BACK BY FAGGY MORALS.

1/3

>"don't worry m'lady i'll protect you from those christcucks"

>FUcking weak christians
>No stop I'm not an infiel please stop NOOOOOOO not the PITCHFORKS I AAAAAAM ENLIGHTENED
>Continues into enlightened abyss of euphoria consolating on the Ecstasy of Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

Jesus Christ is this real? Why not just pick shit up and put it in a big pile. Like fuck you don't even need muh high IQ to figure this shit out.

These niggers or as christ cucks call them children of god, don't want racist atheists and neo pagans in their way.

Pic related: Average deus vult LARPER and his traditional christian girlfriend.

3/3

Negros are mentioned in the bible as beasts that think they are human, chck m8

>A "christian" did something baaaad B-BTFO Christians what will you do now?

you sure packed a big load of false doctrine in there

are you pleased with yourself?

>more low iq brown people
>less athiests
huh really makes one pontificate.

>crusaders

pls show me if pagans actually exist today

Pretty weak desu. Hate has many definitions. I would consider enslavement of the Saracenic Menace an act of love

Why are Americans so butthurt about atheism ?
I mean I am an atheist and nobody cares about it.

>this pasta again
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

Ok first of all stop watching BPS videos and then copying the script to Sup Forums.
Second of all even in that video he specifically says that atheism is on the rise in the west. So basically only the increase of non western population is responsible for this change of numbers.
Also please don't talk about China. All of the priests there are government informants like they were in European communist countries - hey goy why don't you tell me all your darkest secrets so God will forgive you and shiet.

>I'm gonna call out a group of people, and when they come to refute you, that proves that I was right
Nigger-tier logic, friendo.

Why won't you compare Czech Republic and Italy?
That's right, it destroys your narrative.

Why would I care if the number of atheists are declining? It's not that big of a deal.

Religion is for the weak

ON ATHEISM AND WHITE IDENTITY:

This proves "Degenerate Atheism" is just another (((christian))) lie. It only exists in their mind.
weforum.org/agenda/2017/07/losing-their-religion-these-are-the-world-s-most-atheistic-countries
archive.fo/zaOGw

Atheism is not only older than Christianity but also truly European. The first atheist was an ancient Greek man named Diagoras of Melos.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_atheism

Pro-White Atheists and Pagans strongly united against (((christians))).
livescience.com/59361-why-are-atheists-generally-more-intelligent.html

1/2

Why are you so scared of race mixing, only minority of blacks have human level IQ therefore are capeble of sympathy and non violent, others realistically are sinners. And negros aren't even attractive to attractive girls, mostly sluts and ugly and fat chicks actually go for negros. There's nothing to be intimidated by. And as a christian you're not obligated to have them in your country, it's not against the bible to just throw out the demographic that causes trouble.

LIST OF PRO-WHITE ATHEISTS:
Alex Linder
Ben Klassen
Commander George Lincoln Rockwell
Craig Cobb
Dr. Kevin MacDonald
Dr. William Luther Pierce
Matt Hale
Revilo Oliver
Tom Metzger

2/2

>all that Jewish elitism from the Old Testament
Christ does not care about race or skin color.

Latin Massacre and greeks owed Denbts. PAY UP HELLAS

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD OR BURN!

>Millions of african Islamists exploding every day
>'atheism is shrinking'

Everything that isn't islam is shrinking you tard. There's not fewer atheists there's just gorillians of mudshit third worlders buying into sand nigger tomes. Also most religious tallies consider 'atheists', 'agnostics', and 'who gives a shit' seperate categories when they are functionally the same thing.

I don't know why people are so confident when it comes to this subject. Nobody actually knows if there is or isn't some kind of higher power.

Even if you're agnostic you either live your life like there is a higher power or you live your life like there isn't one.

Well, you can't know. But you can deduce that probability that it's one specific one like yahweh instead of osiris or mithras is too small to even bother.

Gnosticism is cancer.
Agnostic Atheism is the best way to go about a secular society if you have an interest in the sciences, agnostic theism is the best way to go about a secular society (or a non-secular society) if your focus isn't science.
That's my opinion anyways.

This is simply dumbass niggers and sand niggers outbreeding whites

Nobody actually knows for sure, yes. But just because we can't conclusively know if something is true or not doesn't mean that there's a good enough foundation to accept it as wholly true, or even worth considering.

I don't know if trolls are real or not, but there's not enough evidence to suggest that I should go looking for them.

It's political. And pretty easy to understand too
>you lack religious conviction? you get cucked by those who do
>you have a religious conviction? you are the cucking one

Saved it for later. Kek!

Here, have another one.

These christcucks are so cringe worthy! They are more annoying than Jews and mudslimes, I mean I cannot even defferentiate between christ cucks and crypto kikes at this point.

>tfw 5'6" Christian male

It is something you believe without proof. That fits the definition of religion I use. Agnostics can claim not to be religious.

What if you just don't think about it? It hardly ever comes to mind, honestly.

poor boy, at least you're going to heaven

Sweden, the UK, and Germany are still better than your "uncucked" eastern shitholes, even with 3rd world immigration.

>atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning

Then why do you christians keep blaming atheists for the decline of western civilization? When will you take responsibility for your own christian degeneracy?

Neitzche
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ

DEBASE MYSELF

We do, I hate the pope and don't listen to him, I'd fuckin behead him for the lies against bible he spreads.

God bless China. May they overcome their repressive government soon and become the largest Christian nation.

Yeah, I'd love to be there now and have kids
youtube.com/watch?v=9hmrbLIzLZs&list=LL8ebEuKyxKVPIsm9SSqKhCA&index=1

It's true that racism against fellow Christians of different races is strictly forbidden by the lord and there is nothing such as un-cucked Christianity since Christianity literally started as a sect of Jews for the goyim to follow.

I wonder if the Christian posters here have any ideological correctness left in them. They seriously do not belong here. White Nationalism is exactly the opposite of Christian Globalism.

All priests in China are government informants. It's the same as it was in European communist countries. It's literally so the goys tell the priests how they acted against the state in confession so the secret police can black mail them.

Well, most polish bishops are supporting him. It might be time to go Kossakowski on their asses.

I praise the Chinese government. They are not dumb, the only good Christian is a dead Christian.

Maybe the Chinese realize that the chink Christians are race traitors and cucks like the white Christians in the west are and decide to remove them before they become a problem. Good on them.

You do realise that religious right in US votes right for "muh israel", right?

>being happy that niggers and shitskins are exploding in population thus boosting the religious numbers.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=CcCHInA6UMg

Yeah, he spun the hell out of that for sure.In the bible the race mixed off spring are called "Mamzer" which can result in a bastard race. It also calls dusky raced peoples that over come " Kings and Queens of the ethnos".

>mamzer
mam-zare' : from an unused root meaning to alienate; a mongrel.

Catholic to pagan never been an athiest

>airshit

Oh, you are one of those? Did you found yourself a good christian ghetto queen?

>Implying christians that welcome refugees are not inviting a false religion on the same level as satanism to spread inside their countries
Totally supported by Bible, not a massive sin agains your brethren or the work of Jesus

Yeah, it would be great, God is the one and only head of the church. No more popularity contests.

>niggers and mudslimes breed like rats
>this is a good thing
This is what christcucks actually believe.

Fucking SAVED
See what did I SAY
TRADITIONAL CATHOLICS = SHOAH INFIDELS

My Favorite!

You don't know history don't you?
>I'm INTELLECTUAL

I already lost count of how many Christian shills I've seen here shitting on white nationalism and claiming that white people should care more about some desert cult than their blood.

For the 6 goriollinth TIME

>Not being agnostic in 2017
My sides

Ha, No wonder christ cucks have really low iq and also bad genes.