Nanatsu No Taizai 173

shencomics.com/archives/1678023

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/173/3397
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aw shit

This cliffhanger!

Was Little Griamor always this big, or he started to rapidly grow?

Guess she's still alive, but damn this chapter was alot better than I expected it would be.

Can Gloxi's heal regrow her hair too, or even after healed she remains bald?

I like how both the brothers are in the front on both panels. This way it doesn't put one of them in front of the other and makes them both have an impact.

I thought the older one was the strongest so why is little bro the one who's face-face with Mel?

Mel killed his lover.

Because he gives the least shit. Also Mel vs Zel ,manlets.

Estarossa is the youngest brother.

Just noticed Zel has all the non-injured and Estarossa has all the fucked up ones also his side is only 4 no Galan ;_;

Hopefully Mre will kill the little shit.At least one annoying manlet should die.

Someone should add a petrified galan into the panel.

Zeldris hates Meliodas because her vampire waifu got BTFO
Estarossa doesn't give a fuck about anything

I thought he was the oldest since he looks like an old Mel.

We don't know who's the stronger between the two brothers but you have to remind that Zeldris is the leader like Meliodas so they're kind of counterparts of each other.

Fuck i need more Merlin

Estarossa looks pissed on this pic though. Maybe Meliodas NTRed him with Elizabeth.

Nakaba blowing "muh shonentropes" retards the fuck out again. Based.

>blowing
>Mel is literally Goku taking on the Ginyu Force by himself while everyone is slidelined because they're too weak
When will you faggots learn that Nakaba loves shounenshit and isn't out to "deconstruct" anything?

Reposting this from yesterday's thread.

Does anybody know what that flower on Gerharde's head is? I was thinking a lotus, a chrysanthemum or a dahlia, but it's hard to tell.

Lotus meaning: 'Purity, Chastity, Eloquence, Distance from the beloved'
Chrysanthemum meaning: Love, Truth, Slighted Love
Dahlia meaning: Dignity, Instability, My gratitude exceeds your care

I feel like the lotus is more likely (maybe those berries she seems to be holding are lotus seeds, too?) but I wanted to get other opinions.

INB4 Gerharde is actually Fairy King Dahlia

The thing is, in dbz the side characters started off on (somewhat) equal ground and then got left behind, while in the series they were behind from the start and are probably going to catch up.

I definitely get lotus vibes from her. The bottom of her dress also looks a bit like a lotus pod

>tournament arc -shonen trope-
>interrupt the tournament arc to go directly for the bosses -shonen trope btfo-
>mel, the mc, winning because muh super powerlevel -shone trope -
>mel fucked because the villains are actually smart and ganged up on him - shonen trope btfo -

Come on, he might love them but he's still unpredictable as fuck, or do you really want me to believe you predicted all of this?

SICK BURN BRUH

I can't tell if shes trying to be intense or just doesn't have her eyelids anymore.

Yes.

See?

Too much sunbathing will make you grow old and wrinkly in no time!

Put your sunscreen lotion on today!

powerlevels

I laughed a lot, she didn´t even bother in putting new clothes.

Melfags getting BTFO next chapter

>arrow
shit meme
>not picking Xavier from First Class

He's pissed coz he needs to wake up.

Daamnn, Mel is a fucking beast. His fights are always the most hype and he's not even fazed by being surrounded, even though he'll most likely get his ass kicked next week.

Lol

>Mel is literally Goku taking on the Ginyu Force by himself while everyone is slidelined
Retard pls

>Girlfriend
Haha

>Girfriend

boom

Lol. I wonder what his reaction will be when he finds that Mel BTFO'd his bitch.

So why didn't they all attack him together back then if they do it now?

They were about to then Galan told them to back the fuck off, and they were about to again after Galan got the shit kicked out of him.

Didn't matter either way, since he was teleported back anyway.

Yeah, just like Mel against Helbram right?
If it'd be your average shounen shit, then Mel would have won there.
Know what also happened? Mel got BTFO'D after receiving a power-up.
And what else?
Male MC saved by a female character who's power was so much that the guy who defeated the MC had to retreat.

Ça dépasse l'entendement...!

I love how Melodias keeps Gloxinia from healing Dolor.
That's some savy thinking. Always on the heal bitch.

Nakaba is of course using tropes, but in no way is he going standard with them.
Fucking Fraudrin is a villain who completely succeeded in achieving his goal and dominated in doing so. The likes of Frieza or Madara either are prevented from achieving their goal or get defeated while accomplishing their goal.
Fraudrin overwhelmed everyone and won against the good guys.
And cool things is:
Not with power, but with trickery by fooling everyone.
He's been doing some Aizen level keikaku and succeeded effortlessly in making Hendricksen and Dreyfus the scapegoats while he was chilling out with noone coming close to preventing his grand plan.
Unohana had suspicions against Aizen, Urahaha had a counter-measure later one. Noone was able to touch Fraudrin.

The moment her body crumbled apart, i thought she was gone for sure.
Kinda unreal that she came back from that, when glox and dolor already need the healing flower when only cut/beaten up.

Its kind of nice that she's alive. It shows how over powered the sun is, and yet at the same time shows how durable the demons are.

Except both aren't pure demons if you might remember.

Demon king is meliodas zeldris and estarossas dad, calling it now

Was meant for

>Male MC saved by a female character who's power was so much that the guy who defeated the MC had to retreat.
Even Naruto has done that.

Yeah, next time don't pick out a single line you don't like and look at the entirety. thanks.

readms.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/173/3397

Huh so that's why Dreyfus hair is long.

Will we see Meliodas Rage take over and go full demon. They said that he even had the power to become the demon king.

But Dolor also stated someone stronger, could be one of his brothers or goddess clan.

But Dolor also said that he and Glox could have taken him if they hadn't been fucked up by Escanor.

Mel can't take them out alone.

Somehow Dolor's trap will be broken and noon is inching closer and closer.

Escanor will transform into a beast and Ban will steal a fuckton of energy with Fox Hunt.

He was talking about the Commandments who came at the end, no?

What i dont get is Mel has only talked about one of his brothers Zeldris but he hasnt said anything about estarossa. Somethings fishy about Estarossa..

Meliodas is holding back, not using its full power and he is shitting on them. They had no chances, they said it could have been an uphill battle but he is here and shitting on them.

Then why would he need to wait for an opening? Obviously they would have matched him.

Shonen BS.

Both and he and them have stated this, there isn't really any arguing it.

Nice of Mera to help even though she's burned to a crisp.

oh galan you fucking jobber.
you'll be missed

He's not holding back dumbass.

But in the chapter it was said he does.

He only trashed them because they didn't have an opportunity to attack him at the same time.

Well Galan also casually reattached himself after he was sliced in two by Escanor.

Keep thinking that. The fight speaks for itself and he is holding back.

Do you see his full demon mark? No. Didn't you read this chapter when it was mentioned twice?

This, Gloxinia had to heal Dolor so Mel went for Gloxinia and Dolor had to defend Gloxinia so Mel went for Dolor.

He was taking them on one by one making them unable to properly go offensive.

he waited for an ambush, keeps acting fast to prevent them from healing and is generally was ruthless in this fight. he isn't holding back.

These last few chapters...
Nakaba the absolute madman

And that's when he is not at full power. Do you get it? Even as he is now he has the advantage.

I will, because it is literally stated by Mel, Dolor and Glox.

I really hope that Merascylla's crispy state is like Ban's scar, where getting hit by a strong enough magic attack of an opposing nature just can't ever fully heal.

her reappearance does bode ill for Elaine in the mid-term though.

Yeah and last chapter Gilfrost said Gloxinia and Dolor were made "quick work of".

When will you idiots realize that the characters are just giving their two cents and don't actually know the facts.

Full demon mark? When has it been stated that there's even such thing as a full demon mark?

They already teleported away mister speedreader.

If Mel can go full demon mode, it only figures that the other demons can do it too.

can glox go back tobeing the octololi?
someone
please

I'll wager the other brothers can but everyone else cant.

The fight doesn't really matter anymore because he's getting BTFO next chapter

That ain't no loli.

He'll only go back to Octoshota.

You don't read the manga?

>the gang watches the orb

>quick blip static
>then back to normal

>Meliodas only one standing while opponents are down

Something's definitely wrong with Estarossa, he doesn't talk to anyone except Zeldris and hes NTR'ng Mel too.

Implying he ain't gonna go full demon mode to fight Zeldris and use his ST's ability to create clones to fight the others.

Not really, probably his brothers and a few more. Gloxinia and Dolor are bastards.

>it's Graylord pretending to be Mel
What a tweest!

Mel obviously can't beat them all by himself, but I really can't see how things are supposed to progress given that it's now established that the enemy can sense him easily and can cross the country in unison in minutes at most.

>It's a make a lazy villain get up and do something chapter

Cya Mel. Arthur is captain now.

This is what Melfags actually believe