There are people who deny global warming in the HOTTEST RECORDED YEAR

>There are people who deny global warming in the HOTTEST RECORDED YEAR

How can someone be THAT dumb and delusional?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=692&v=lmVxMZfy4eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QqTlFgONS90&t=1s
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiqg9Ls26DWAhVKQiYKHSmNC2cQFghTMAg&url=https://www.carbonbrief.org/major-correction-to-satellite-data-shows-140-faster-warming-since-1998&usg=AFQjCNGM0JbvKKCeW24_dy-X_MNTh_bEsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger

>only behind 2016

so what you mean to say.... "its cooling down" lmfaoooooooo

Yeah, that's the IQ level you're at.

LALALALALALLALALA
IT AINT REAL

recently every year seems to be the hottest year ever - its just meaningless if it happens all the time and doesnt mean anything at all

If global warming is real then why is my pool always wet?

>HOTTEST RECORDED YEAR

out of how many recorded years?

If global warming is real why isn't 2017 the first hottest year? Why is 2017 such a wimp?

It's not the hottest ever recorded year, they are "adjusting" the data to show warming.

been hella comfy in my part of the US
didn't hit 100 once

it hitting 100 something like 20 days out of 31 back in the August of 2000 is why I had to quit the marching band

>HOTTEST RECORDED YEAR

and? the planet has been here for billions of years and you think you can make a meaningful statistical sample of a hundred years or some shit

Boiling frogs don't need heaven, the pot is it!

I want all to notice how all the idiots on this board all come from USA.

Is it the education that have failed that? What went wrong?

Yea, it's now called climate change. Because it shouldn't change ever!

They're faking the data.

We don't really know how hot the planet is because these Globalist Shills are lying their asses off.

People who believe this "man made climate change" crap are either true believing Gaiaist or epic fools.

They want to kill off more than 93% of the human population. If they're right, they should go first. If they're wrong, they should go first anyway.

>threatening agent 007

"Journalists" can quote that kind of shit because the correction will be six months later in a footnote. I do like how they'll often parse these things from global average temps to three decimal places. As if that doesn't look retarded.

listen to this based gook spalin its the Sun not CO2

get woke

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=692&v=lmVxMZfy4eQ

>education
Lol the public education system has been forcing the global warning meme from as early as middle school since the 90s

you missed the part where it is cooler than last year dumbass.

the trend is actually cooling you dipshit.

>German education

Could chemtrails possibly have something to do with this 'global warming' these lefties are bitching about

Dude I live in northern England global warming can't come fast enough if you ask me

whenever you hear shit about weather records being broken it's always "most rainfall since 1983" or "hottest day on record since 1968"

pretty funny that they actually expect you to buy into this rubbish when they even state themselves that things were just the same half a century ago

ON RECORD WOW

That sure accounts for 0.00000000000000000000000000001% of time.

You are stupid

It's also cute how these reports often fail to mention what record it is the hottest year of. For example, the Satellite record only goes back to the 70s. So fucking what if a year breaks that record? But they are technically correct and advance their narrative with that bias by omission.

Some of us are (sadly) old enough to still remember when it was "global cooling."

When the Jew says old people need to die off before they can keep shilling climate change, what they mean is those bad goyim old enough to call them off on their decades of lies need to be silenced.

>less than 200 years recorded out of Earth's 6,000 year history

Come on, its only 3% recorded, it's like saying Sup Forums is Communist because of the handful of T*rks and Communist flags.

idiot

>RECORDED
>RECORDED
>RECORDED
stupid nigger, you can't even go beyond what was recorded yet you claim that just a few hundred years is enough to gauge what you faggots claim is MILLIONS OF YEARS OF WEATHER PATTERNS EXISTING

>having a mediocre enough IQ to think you're smart while you call actual smart people stupid

fingers in your ears?

>DUDE, IT'S SO HOT THIS YEAR, GLOBAL WARMING
>GOD, IT'S SO COLD THIS YEAR, CLIMATE CHANGE
>LOOK, HURRICANES, GLOBAL CHANGE AT IT AGAIN

You can't determine a trend in data with a single data point, and on top of that, you argued yourself into a corner when you said the world couldn't past 400 PPM. Following your own argument, there's absolutely nothing that can be done unless you commit genocide of billions of people, but oh wait, the planet has been under through Ice Ages before, and CO2 is always offset by foliage. NO ONE is arguing that climate change doesn't exist, but it's not anthropogenic. It's like saying the collective mass of the human race has an affect on the gravitational pull of the Moon; while technically true, the Moon still won't move an inch no matter how fat you get.

2016 hottest el nino year. and 2017 is hottest non-el nino year

FAKE NEWS...semi-clever slide thread though

youtube.com/watch?v=QqTlFgONS90&t=1s

>"if the data doesnt support my political beliefs, then clearly someone hacked it to make me look wrong even though I couldn't possibly be right."

k

>spalin

#
>"if the data doesnt support my political beliefs, then clearly someone hacked it to make me look wrong even though I couldn't possibly be wrong."

k

The records only go back a few decades. Do you understand how deep you would need to go back to have a statistically relevant data set? "Hottest on record" is statistically meaningless for climate science.

>HOTTEST RECORDED YEAR
pssshhhh you faggots say that every year nobody cares anymore

there is at least one smart burger here, but....
as you know, if an oil company executive says its a hoax, then clearly those scientists are just trying to push their beliefs on us for money.
money is the only thing that matters, and if someone tries to regulate a corporation, the only possibility is they are a competing business that threatens my bonus.

it shouldn't, you idiot.

Its not the "hottest" year on records that pure bs and fake bs. Where is the data? where are the temp measuring stations? Admittedly the few groups who do such things have dwindled the number down to a paltry few compared to decades ago what gives and ehy aren't they in cool areas only in hot ass tropicla ones for the most parts? After refuters of the myth of globullshit warming showed a cooling trend based on real and RAW unfucked with (aka deliberately altered to produce a phony result)satellite data, the crooks in the gov went in and ALTERED the data to hide the decline just with all the other fraud perpetraited by the "globullshit warming" hyenas google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiqg9Ls26DWAhVKQiYKHSmNC2cQFghTMAg&url=https://www.carbonbrief.org/major-correction-to-satellite-data-shows-140-faster-warming-since-1998&usg=AFQjCNGM0JbvKKCeW24_dy-X_MNTh_bEsA

"By Correction" they mean inteional and deliberate alteration which was not only unecessary temps are temps but changing the graph just because the real temps show a decline not an increase boom head shot myth busted. The "CLIMATE" CHANGE" being pushed by the jews and their disgusting discredited unscientific organizations must be stopped. They are the worst liars.

no, you're an idiot.

climate change is definitely real

What paper what article?
Too my knowledge were currently in so nino conditions whats more the Atlantic tropical atlantic dipole is currently heating waters in the carribean. Reasons for super hurricanes. In short it fucking hot right now.

dude, you just posted the most solid evidence for man made climate change you dummy. look at the frequency of the spikes perfectly correlating with co2 production

>mentioning climate change in any capacity = forcing

k

idiot

CO2 causes earhquakes too

also an idiot

your children will pay for your callous disregard for the environment

its gaelic for 'explain'.. too bad you let your language die..

This is the tenth time they've doubled down. We'll see what Florida looks like in a week. If no loss of land, no global warming.

Like, half this thread is EXXON shills. WTF?

I don't give a shit. let the world burn.

>milleniums pretend that harvey/irma are because of GW because they were too young to remeber katrina

>they dont know its hurricane season

Climate change is a completely natural phenomenon.

It is no longer Global Warming, it is now Climate Change we have to spend our sheckels on, Retard. Do try to keep up with your fellow Mongoloids.

AND, the only TRUE environmentalist lives in the nude in a cold dark cave, emits no methane, and consumes no oxygen. Until you acheive this state, Fuck of with your EnvironMENTAList LARPING horse shit.

This, in my area it's been nice 70's and 80's all summer. If anything it's getting colder.

Did we hit the roman warming period, hell I'll take the Medieval warming period temperature ranges since we're no where near the climate ranges of the cretaceous period.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

It was like 55F (instead of the usual 95F) in New Orleans this morning. Get fucked.

Yeah a few years ago I had no AC was smelting in that I have no AC ATM and was fine all summer

Love that copypasta. It never gets old.

Also, Checkum.

holy fuck you are mad. i don't THink you are a navy sEal because no navy seal would act this way in real life or on the internet. Get A life Man. kEk

Do you remember 1963 when there was the greatest heat wave in the modern world. These hottest years are bullshit. How does everyone forget that it was 112 in North Dakota. Also, what happened to everyone saying there was going to be an ice age? Did it revert to global warming in 50 years? bullshit.

Prove it.

man-made*

>it shouldn't, you idiot.
This. Without humans the earth's climate would never change. In fact 6000 years ago when there was a massive climate shift and the Sahara desert appeared, that was because of all the corporations back then polluting.

has record temps in an area on one day last hottest day recorded over 100 years ago

the science is not proven, not by far, fuck they cant even predict the weather tomorrow little lone years from now

So what if it is?

>Boohoo the Ottomans are pillaging
>Boohoo the Austro-Hungarians declared war
>Boohoo the Germans are fighting
>Boohoo NATO is bombing
>Boohoo all the rivers are dry and the men are eating the elderly

No sense of adventure whatsoever.

What the fuck? This summer was cold as shit. We barely got a week of summer with temperatures higher than 20°C and starting from mid august temperature never went higher than that aligned closer to 10 and constantly fucking raining non-stop all september so far.

show me evidence that climate change is caused by humans
there's literally no evidence

>I have a graph, therefore I am right

It's da thicc jews, why should corporates lessen emissions instead of making money.

it was pretty nice here, only a few days over 90 all summer. last few years sucked though

It most certainly wasn't the warmest year in Denmark. Fucking wet and cold summer. Sometimes, I hate this place

>BEING THIS NEW

Nobody in the mainstream conservative media is denying global warming. They're just denying that it's man-made and saying the claims about it are exaggerated or speculation(they are). Obviously, the planet has been getting warmer the past 100 years.

This is the same news article year after year. No, you may not have my tax dollars for crappy renewable energy.

>not implying bait

Oddly enough, conservatives are more than happy to replace all of our coal and oil power plants with nuclear power plants. However, global warming must not be that big of deal, because the libs flip the fuck out over nuclear power and won't compromise. Sure, there willing to do anything to stop global warming--except build nuclear power plants.

>falling for meta-bait like this and actually thinking he is that new.

This. Nuclear is the Futyear

Obviously threatened by the graph since that is the only thing you acknowledged

It was quite cool in Boston this year.

You didn't even catch the capital letters, newfag

How do you explain the polar ice caps melting on mars? Is it all those cars being driven on that other planet?

If global warming was real shouldn't every consecutive year be 'hottest ever recorded'
>sciencefags btfo

>Climate "deniers" mistakenly look to anecdotal weather events and proclaim "HAHA GLOBAL WARMING ISN'T HAPPENING"
>The left berate them for not understanding the difference between anecdote and a body of science
>The left then mistakenly look to anecdotal weather events and proclaim "HAHA GLOBAL WARMING IS HAPPENING"
Can't make this shit up.

I guess its time for me to finally explain "global warming"

I was planning on saving this for my thesis, but whatever

I think any idiot could understand this simple image

>graph graduated in millions of years
>variance increases during last 7 million years of trend
>most solid evidence for man made climate change
You can't possible be this stupid.

For historical perspective we're currently coming out of a trough that we've been in since pretty much the entire history of man. Looking much further back our current temperatures are nowhere near the hottest recorded and the rates aren't all that significant.

>Adjust historical temperatures downward
>2017 is now hotter than them on paper because you adjusted them to be lower
>Claim it's the second hottest year ever
Just another day in the cult.

>writing a thesis on being a retard

Redpill: global warming is real but is not caused by humans

No it doesnt stand to reason you tard

I don't deny it, I just don't care. This world has been due for another extinction event for a while now. Personally the best thing that can happen for humanity is the destruction of the Earth at the slow crawl that "global warming" will destroy it. This means that when the end times come everyone will pour their funds and efforts into the last great frontier, space. This is how humanity advances, through conflict and strife, not through peace. Remember conflict breeds creativity.