Do any white person ever use "fellow white people"?

Do any white person ever use "fellow white people"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Only women.

Only a certain (((chosen))) people when they feel the need to lecture whites on how to act.

Hello people of earth

Dumping my shapeshifter collection.

No, because I'm not dumb enough to think that a German, an Italian and a person formerly known as a Swede can all me lumped together as white people for any serious discussion

nope

all races are racist and sexist

only whites feel bad about it

honestly, the one good thing about white americans getting replaced is no more political correctness and no more of this cuck shit.

No we don't, that's a fucking kike

Lol you mean white people are the only ones dumb enough to care about useless shit like this. People should be based on what they do not what they look like, but statistically speaking most black people in the us are actual trash.

Is there a name for this phenomenon? I've been trying to compile as many examples as I can from (((Twitter users))) in hopes of making a pamphlet or something. Can any anons enlighten me on what I'd search to learn more?

The pic didn't even need the wiki entry, (((Horowitz))) was enough.

>no more political correctness
This is only the beginning.

i have never in my fucking life heard the term "fellow white people" unless it is specifically from one of these pieces of shit. literally.

Spoiler: Western countries (read:White) tend to value individualism and shun collectivism. Jews are collectivist by nature, thus their subversive attempts will fall flat if you are aware of this simple fact.

In short; No. No white person would use "fellow white people"

The world needs more people like you.

No need, the term is understoop to mean the white race. The only real people.

Please post more. I'm making a folder for this very thing alone and you've helped me greatly.

Not what I meant to post, but whatever. It'll do.

Nope. Only Jews

These rats are evil.

>(((Horowitz)))
>white

Pick one

Thank you user. I know that I can't save the majority of Americans, but I figure if I can make just one person a day question the narrative, then that's good enough for me.

>It was a joke chill

Beta fag

Kikes shamelessly try to undermine white people without even trying to hide it and then wonder why Europeans have always tried to exterminate them.

Don't have a Twatter. Would love to reply with "what have you done to combat your own racism today." His answer will invariably be something about "Awareness" and "Solidarity. " So follow up question, "What have you done, ever, to combat your own racism, that actually cost you real money or a serious opportunity for personal success?"

Nope, I do say "that's mighty white of you" when someone does something nice for me, even if the person doing the nice thing is black.

Than I'm Fred kek

Jews are not white

>most black people in the us are actual trash.
Most black people in the world. And their skin is the red flag that'll let you keep them away instead of playing the russian roulette every time you meet one cause "i'm too goodhearted not to give them a chance to choose between stabbing me or being my friend".

Moar

Dear fellow Sup Forums users,

yes, we do. I mean, you do.

Yours truly,
a white people (just like you)

What the fuck is their problem? We already allowed their usury tricks and everything, they pretty much own the world. Why are they doing all this?

I replied with "THE GOYIM KNOW"

SHUT IT DOWN!

youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw

get some Mr.Bond up in here

This you?

>DEAR (((FELLOW))) STRAIGHT WHITE MEN.

Oh this kike.

maybe, just maybe, he said shill?

Someone should make a collage.

>Is there a name for this phenomenon?
I've heard it referred to as jewish selective crypsis.