Macross Delta

>"I will protect her smile"

ROBOTECHX.COM

Mirage is the best

ARE

Does Ragnyannyan have any pineapple dishes?

STOP BULLYING FREYJA FREAKUMO

DIE YOU STUPID BITCH

OTP
T
P

ALL

File name make me cried.

GIRI GIRI

Disgusting old hag

LAUGHING

・1話の戦闘中フレイアが駆けだしたのは違和感を持った人がいるかもしれないが
あれはウィンダミア人は寿命が短いので一瞬一瞬を大切に生きてるから
 外国に行くと違和感を覚えることがあるがそれはその国なりの習慣や合理性があるからで
そういう違和感を体現していきたい

・たまたま現在の日本が文化的に恵まれているだけで文化が規制されている国も世界では珍しくない
 フレイアはそういう国から飛び出していったわけでマクロスは現実世界の縮図感を意識している

That was quick and here I thought this Macross would let the kiddy idol win for once.

Woah this is like gundam now

Nothing romantic about that scene, etc etc

tfw you will never be bullied by Mikumo.

Miragefags are completely deluded.

I think the first one says that some people may have been uncomfortable with Freyja running out into the battlefield in episode 1. The reasoning behind that action is that since Windermerean have such a short lifespan they tend to treasure every moment. In short, carpe diem. Something something about wanting to capture those uncomfortable feelings you get when you visit a foreign country and their habits shock you, If I'm not wrong.

The second bit is about how there have been and still are a lot of cuntries that control culture and Japan was one in the past and how Windermere is kinda like that.

There was nothing romantic there. This isn't Frontier where everything revolved around the triangle.

8話「脱出 レゾナンス」
空中騎士団の身体能力の高さに、まるで歯が立たないハヤテとミラージュ。
ハヤテはフレイアを庇おうとするが、完膚なきまでに叩きのめされてしまう。
フレイアの悲痛な叫びに、ボーグたちはウィンダミアの大義をぶつける。

Bogue wins the bowl

She's pretty emotionally dependent on Hayate though and it looks like Mikumo was noticing that. I think her development in the end will be having to pick between singing and Hayate and we know how that will end.

F U C K Y O U

more like Bogue wins NTR

I'm jealous of Freyja so much.

>Everyone win more despair

>The heartbreaking cries of Freya , Vogue hit the cause of Windermere .

It's a shame that Google Translate is weakest with prepositional phrases. The nouns and verbs are all there, but I have no idea how they're meant to relate to each other.

EYE

>in the end will be having to pick between singing and Hayate and we know how that will end.
She not Minmay she can choose both.

I think the issue is that she doesn't realize her motives not what they are.

reminder that physics died in 7 so anything can happen

What if she's similar to Isamu and she sings not for everyone but because she find the danger Walkure faces exciting? Going by this and how the Knights act and fight it could be the case.

BELLRI WAS 15

HE LOVED TO LUST AFTER HIS SISTER

HAYATEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Messer a cute!

Reminder that you NEVER go full 7.

2ch said this one is fake spoiler.

but what if you go even further beyond?

While it led to a dramatic moment...I kinda wish Mirage had gotten a chance to show her chops at piloting. Instead she mostly just hung about shouting things and then got stomped by a knight.

I'm just hoping that she doesn't basically just exist to be 'The girl that Hayate saves in his plane because he's a super pilot.'

Is this a traitor?

No it's best girl.

She'll always be worse than Hayate now, but she'll get better with him.

>Not going even further

Yes

It's mai waifu.

Yes and race traitors are the worst kind.

go to HECK

>She'll always be worse than Hayate now, but she'll get better with him.

Which really kinda hurts her goal and motivations from what we've seen. As it seems to be going 'To prove that she can live up to her grandparent's legacy through hard work and training even if she doesn't have anything special'. Then a super special pilot turns up and she's no good.

Which forced meme you can't stand the most? The bogue x freyja or the kaname hating ?

It would make sense. She seems to get excited when she gets to sing with Walkure like in the first and latest episodes or situations that involve Hayate. Honestly when it comes to it seems like she's encouraging her dependence on Hayate while trying to dissuade the thrill seeking "Rune Rune"s.

Mirage x Hayate meme.

Bogue

>Hayate and Mirage are talking about their role as soldiers; conclude that they kill so that the enemy can't take away people's smiles by force
>Freyja was listening in, and makes a comment about how she needs to find her own reasons for being on the battlefield
>at this point, it's pretty clear that neither of them are so invested in Hayate that they'd cry themselves to sleep if they learned that he was sticking his dick in another girl; mildly disappointed, maybe

>DURRR DURRR FREYJA BTFO

Seriously.

This isn't a shitty cookie cutter harem series where the cast involves a Gary Stu MC, girls who's very existences revolve around said Gary Stu MC, and the Gary Stu MC's poor irrelevant best friend who will never, ever get laid. These characters have reasons to reflect on their behavior while watching their peers interact that don't necessarily directly relate to a dick being jammed into anything.

Kaname hating

ignore the shitposter.

>Mikumo is actually X

The Kaname hating.

>Windermereans are a bunch of junkies who get off to the thrill of life-or-death situations
I want this to be true since Freyja would be the first idol to enjoy the actual danger of singing in the battlefield. Interesting. So far I don't see any other explanation. Her rune and her fold waves only react when there's danger around; maybe Mikumo wants her to sing with other type of feelings, be them for Hayate or for everyone. You can guess that Heinz may be singing for Windermere or to impress Keith or both, he's also sad from what Walkure mentioned, but at least he doesn't sing just for the thrill like Freyja does so far.

there's nothing wrong with hating a loser like kaname

I wish Captain Max was my husband.

This It's annoying as fuck.

>you will never get mentored by Kumo

alright Kanamefag

>The bogue x freyja
There's definitely going to be NTR involving these two.

>Bogue x Freyja
>Meme

See:

They are fake.

But they are clearly building up something between those two.

And this does speak volumes about Hayate as a person aswell. Despite acting like a little dick at times he has shown that he is not above admitting that he is wrong (The duel with Mirage and the fact that he was being naive about combat) and that he can even look up to someone he doesn't like.

Hayate is actually pretty mature

Please help me Sup Forums, can I watch this without watching the 5th episode of Macross 7 Plus?

To be completely honest, at this point I don't want there to be a love triangle at all. It'd be more fun if Mirage was the big sister, Freyja was the little sister, and Hayate was the retarded but good-hearted brother.

I'm pushing buttons but I can't do anything!
Wow wow!
Wowowow!

>Not Hayate as the dad and Mirage as the mom and Frejya as the daughteru

no that's the most important episode

Is that faggot still alive?

Maybe, but you do have to watch the 7th episode of Robotech: The Macross Saga and the first three episodes of Aquarion Evol though.

Alive and masturbating on livestream!

No, I'm not kidding!

>the first three episodes of Aquarion Evol though
Alright, let's do this.

>Wanna go play we're reincarnated legendary lovers and pilot bullshit magical mecha?

>People watched him jack off live via webcam

The "Freyja is best girl".

Mirage, pls.

and many times on youtube

I don't remember seeing this before. Is this robotech?

Messer x Kaname shippers
Fuck that old hag

Mirage is a good girl she would never say that.

Definitely the Kaname hating. She isn't even a Christmas cake yet, much less actually old. Too many underagers on this board these days that can't appreciate a college age girl.

Just stop posting you failure as a Jenius.

I would guess that the average age of the posters in these threads is higher than the 22 years old she's supposed to be, which makes it even more ridiculous.

How mad would you be if Hayate and Freyja turn out to be brother and sister (from different mothers)?

>Hayate is actually pretty mature
I can't say he's quite mature yet but he is indeed maturing. He's learning from his mistakes and slowly realizing that he can't always have it his way. I despised Hayate for being an annoying irresponsible prick for the first 5 episodes but I think that's fine since you see him grow as a character. My sentiments on him really changed after this episode as he's more likeable now. I'm glad that he didn't turn into a whiny pacifist loser like Kira Yamato.

Why would I be mad?

>yfw Kumo accidentally switches to her Ranka voice bank

It would be more disappointing since it makes no sense for her to be half human.

At least they can die of old age together.

>shipper

wut

Do you guys think Mirage getting bullied hard in Spacy?

0 because it's 100% mirage victory