That one girl who somehow circumvents your preference for DFC and drives you nuts

>That one girl who somehow circumvents your preference for DFC and drives you nuts
What's her name, Sup Forums?

Good taste, fellow Sup Forumsnon

Your mom.

This one

I'll fuck her even if its the last thing I do.

I have found myself saying "I normally prefer flat chests, buuuuuut...." more than once, and every time I do I always cum buckets. On some girls there's just nothing more natural and gorgeous than a huge pair of milk jugs. Off the top of my head, Chiya from Gochiusa, a couple girls from Monster Musume, every MILF and almost every time a tomboy has a huge pair.
Come to think about it, I don't think I care much about the size really. It depends on the girl and what looks best on her.

For me it's more about the overall shape. I'm not a fan of the extreme hourglass figure with big boobs and long legs, but I love that T H I C C look like Kobeni where she is still cute but also soft and juicy.

I understand, she's got huge tits.

This, I prefer flat chest because the other option is cowtits. Nicely shaped perky ones are the best but its always ends up at one extreme or the other

My nigga.

Shape's important indeed, but I believe it hinges on body type more than anything. For example tall girls with long legs need to be well-stacked for me to find them sexy. I thought Bayonetta was damn fine but she wouldn't have been half a sexy with small breasts. But inversely if a girl is tiny and thin with wide hips, nothing will make me boner harder than a delicious flat chest, just like how Megumin is tastefully depicted here.

Yui

Astute observations, friend.

Personally, it took me quite a long time to get used to anything but stick figure girls. But once I discovered the glory of THICC, I needed it in all my stuff.

>That doujin

Came to post her.

Purple Heart

>M(ale)ILF
I like thick and all but that might be a little to exotic for my tastes.

I think it's because people seem to be really bad at drawing curvy women well. A lot of them end up looking like thin women with watermelon sized tumors. Everything else on her body needs to be a little thicker or differently proportioned to make big tits look good.

You posted her.

She'd be so fucking great if they'd just cut the tails off her hair.

Way too many. My fap folder named "loli" is not loli anymore and I keep that name just because I'm too lazy to change it. It's now full of anything I find that makes my day.
It still starts with searching "loli" on gelbooru, then I use the tags from those pics to find more.

The one and only, the sunshine.

Very true, most people just can't handle real thiccness.

>shy/nerdy looking girl has big tits
only works on ara-ara's and sluts desu

Why don't make it Oppai loli folder?

My Waifu

Because it's not even loli. Shit got full of health and futa way too fast.