Golden Kamui

Here we go for another short lived golden kamui thread

Don't look Aspira

>page 5
Oh fuck.

I thought that I wouldn´t like Tsurumi when he first appeared, I was wrong as hell.

I bet he was a dead serious person before the head injury

He is fucking mental,though this make it easier for sugimoto since he pretty much kills his own men.

he actually looked like pretty normal and competent guy before the injury.

He just killed traitors though.

New chapter just came out? Spent a chunk of yesterday catching up from about when Nihei died and remembered why I like this manga so much. The arc with the serial killer was a work of comedic genius, and I love how Tanigaki is becoming a compelling and cunning deuteragonist. The conflict between all the separate factions is escalating and when the shit finally hits the fan it's going to be monumental.

I thought it's Aspira until I looked it up
Asirpa sounds weird

>be a dead serious and highly respected military commander
>survive a major brain injury and become one of the craziest bastards in a cast full of nearly superhuman psychopaths
Who didn't forsee this guy being a top-tier antagonist and one of the best characters?

I know she was drunk but I still wasn't expecting that reaction.

>Aspira
it's asirpa
i always remember it wrong too though. aspira just rolls off better

The forced enthusiasm in the page is comedy gold.

Anyone knows how many chapters the scan is behind the raw? I'm digging this pace but shit gonna suck waiting later.

ch75 on raw senmanga

Thanks user, looks like we are good for at least 2 months at least.Maybe we will get a dump of 3-4 chapters at once like before too.

I don´t think that he is incompetent now, he is pretty damn sharp and has a good reason to search for the gold.

new chapter's out

so basically asirpas father?
am i being a slowpoke?

Looks like it, and I was a slowpoke too user.

wasn't the faceless guy her father?

No shit

Yeah and hearing Tsurumi talking about Ainu punishments, maybe he looks like that because he was exiled, but who knows.

I want Hiroaki to voice Shiraishi and OnoD Sugimoto if this ever gets an anime

That shit remind me of Reservoir Dog