If Catalonia secedes next month, how likely is it Occitania will try to secede with them?

If Catalonia secedes next month, how likely is it Occitania will try to secede with them?

Personally I'd like to see them gone. I went to the Midi during the summer of 2016 and couldn't believe how godawful it was. Literally all the cities have two nice areas (downtown and beach if they're on the Sea) but aside from that there's trash and graffiti everywhere. Locals hate the tourists and will try to scam you by speaking in Occitan behind your back. They are also outright white trash who speak French with a bizarre accent and also vote overwhelmingly for the commie parties.

I say, if they want to turn their land into the next Venezuela all while serving as a refugee containment zone, all the better.

>Occitania
doesnt exist

The people there believe it exists.

When I was in Narbonne AND Agde I saw more Occitan flags than French ones.

You're actually more likely to see fucking Algerians 'secede' from France by taking over Marseilles as a commune or some shit.

>If Catalonia secedes next month
For as much as I want the Spains to balkanize and let Castilla into an age of properity without subhumans blaming us for everything, Cataluña isn't going to secede. It isn't legal and no proper government is going to allow it. Again, this has nothing to do with legitimacy or determination right, it's just a matter of fact that this is a completely useless vote and NOT the same thing as the last Scottish vote.
>Occitania will try to secede with them?
Not at all.
Being Occitanians doesn't make them less French; they DON'T want to let the Frog cock out of their mouths and will bow to Paris for the rest of eternity, so they won't ever go with Cataluña.
That is without pointing out that France probably wouldn't act as softly as Spain and there would, more than likely, be major legal repercussions to the involved.

Patuec is dead.
If catalonia has shown us one thing is that you need culture or something to differenciate between you and the one you want to be separated.
Frenchs killed patuec and now it is only spoken on Andorra and La Vall d'Aran (Catalonia).

"Patuec"?

Sorry I meant patues.

Majority of Catalunya's parliament is secessionist. They will leave and their is nothing you Francoist fascists can do about it.

Dont forget Aragon.

Patués is just an accent of Aranés wich is an evolution of Occitan. It was spoken on south france but because France government doesnt support other languages than French it is dead right now.

I really hate France for not supporting Euskera and Patués.

aren't the south western French Gascon not Occitan?

Gascon is a dialect of Occitan.

I quickly corrected how the map should look like.

edit:
I quickly corrected how the map should look like right now.

thanks mate, I had a stroke when i saw almost all Auvergne and Limousin in your nigger country. You can get that anyway, it's full of retards and english

Tarbes is full of migrants?

>it's full of retards and english

Since when has that been a problem to expand France?

You Occitan?

>Occitania
Nice meme.

It was never united:
>Aquitaine is close to the basque culture (the old Aquitani language was like basque and ended up replaced by the romance dialect called gascon) and was once united with England
>Provence belonged to the Holly Roman Empire and before that was an old gallic province of the Roman Empire
>Languedoc is the core of the occitan culture, but historically and politically they always belonged to France
>Also were do you put the Franco-provençal speaking area, technically they're both Oïl and Oc

Show me a better mediterranean.
Protip: you can't.
I didnt edit the rest of europe.

Here a detailled map of all the dialects in France.
Green: french (oïl)
Red: occitan (oc)
Yellow: arpitan (francoprovençal)
Blue-Purple-Pink: celtic, basque, germanic, italian, catalan

spain, the balkans, and the former kingdom of the 2 sicilies are non-white

who gives a fuck what they do. They're just extensions of Turkey and North Africa.

Here a classification of romance languages.

NICE IS ITALIAN CLAY