Where were you when Towel Man was confirmed to be Archer Heracles ?

Where were you when Towel Man was confirmed to be Archer Heracles ?

browsing /fgog/

why does he wear the towel?

Gonna need english proof.

He is a lot thinner than when Berserker.

MA=magical roids

Not english proof but here. His name is Alcides (Heracles birth name) and his NP is Twelve Glories.

>dat stat spread

Not gonna lie. Those are god-tier stats and good enough for me to believe this is actually Hercules given he was the one shitting on Gilgamesh in-universe.

I wonder if the towel is his or the other person's then.

I actually like it, Nasu already said that the class who fit the best heracless was Archer. Thinking about his fight against Gilgamesh once again make the situation awesome. Narita is based.

His name is Alcides and his class is Avenger/Archer.

>Avenger/Archer

As in both or as in we're unsure which it is?

>アヴェンジャー/真アーチャー
>Avenger/True Archer

>Thinking about his fight against Gilgamesh once again make the situation awesome.
It's even more funny when you realize the situation is totaly reversed. Herk is the one shitting on Gil while he is protecting his loli Master.

Can someone translate? Or at least say what those ungodly stats are?

I fucking knew it.
You all laughed at me and said i was full of Bs.

>True Archer

What the flying fuck is this supposed to mean?

So is this like Semiramis Double Summon where he's True Archer with skills from Avenger or is this a straight "I'm two classes at once because fuck you".

Also if Alcides is viable for Avenger class then you could totally have a HGW with just one hero.

That he's the Archer who Arche'ed the most in all history.

It means that out of the two Archers in Strange Fake, this guy is not Gilgamesh.

GEE HERACLES, HOW COME THE THRONE OF HEROES LET'S YOU HAVE TWO CLASSES?

Same as always.

STR: A
END: B
AGI: A
Mana: A
Luck: B
NP: A++

I think I also recognize Eye of the Mind (true) as one of his skills.

>Archer
>can't see for shit due to towel over head

In /Strange Fake they summoned a bunch of servants to prep the leylines so that they could summon another group of servants. The first group are called the Fake servants and are all weird in some way. The second group are called the True servants and they are the real contestants in the grail war.

Queen of the Amazons has it out for Heracles

No, you are confusing True Archer with Grand Archer.

>Gil-kun is a faker this time
Comedy gold.

This is True Rider I have Saber Face, right?

Archer Herc's NP lets him use all of his NP's from life, except Godhand, which he only gets as Berserker.

Has ANYTHING new happened in Strange/Fake?

He is Archer with Avenger trait because of shenanigans.

>He can finally use Nine Lives
>His stats are totaly broken
>He tanked all of Gil GoB spam and laughed at him in the face

Is Archer Herk the Servant with the biggest balls ?

Not Saberface, just Saber-hair.

True Lancer, Berserker, Assassin, Caster (and Saber?) still haven't appeared, have them?

Samson could kick his ass, when he comes out

That guy was 100% about strength and disproportionate revenge

>Avenger
Isn't this supposed to be only Angry Manjew?

FSF is a giant clusterfuck at this point. Why am I even surprised anymore.

Not anymore. Counting this guy there's like a total of four Avengers in the franchise.

Ahhhhh Ok this makes sense now. Was wondering what two famous figures would know each other, especially one female.

Wow that's pretty fucking overpowered

No, that was a misconception for ten years based on nothing. It was people misunderstanding a line; the Einzebern created a class that was optimal for Angya to manifest into, people took that to mean "Well its only Angya class then, no one else can get in", but that's not what it meant. It was just a class with classifications that worked best for him, and other people can get in it as well.

It was only recently that we could finally say "Fuck you, that was always wrong, it was never Angya Manyu class only" like some people spread around.

Because Nasu got off his ass and decided to create a few more Avenger class servants. We're up to four at this point.

There's a lot of misconceptions in this franchise honestly, that we only realize years later at times were never actually stated in such a way.

Herc vs Gil rematch, where Herc gets to try and kill the loli. Are we excited yet?

Wehave Manjew, Jeanne Alter, Conte of Monte Cristo and now Herk as Avenger.

We know True Assassin, he is the spooky Hassan.

>FSF is a giant clusterfuck at this point. Why am I even surprised anymore.

Narita.

Anyone knows when next volume of this is going to be out? I want to see True Lancer.

True Archer is Chaotic Evil, but that seems to be because of his Rank A Distortion.

>Distortion A
Forcibly gives him the properties of another class in exchange for a reduction in his Class Skills. In Alkeides' case, his Independent Action has been reduced to C.

>Eye of the Mind (TRUE): B
Remember, Berserker had (False). It seems that in this form he's abandoned the gifts given to him by the gods, so his human skill has been allowed to shine. Yes, Heracles has BOTH Eyes of the Mind.

>Bravery E
Reduces effects of illusions and compulsions. It's been ranked down because a Command Spell was used to forcibly draw out the curse of the gods? I'll need more context for this.

Class Skills: Avenger A, Independent Action C, Magic Resistance A.

No. We Edgemond now.

>In Alkeides' case, his Independent Action has been reduced to C.
Wow, so the only stat that lets Archers be dicks gets shafted. He can't get more OP.
What does he get from Avenger anyway?

He gets to be an edgelord.

Avenger: A

Seems he doesn't have the other two Avenger primary skills, but he doesn't have divinity at least.

Min-Max motherfucker.

>Hippolyta
Pretty neat.

This. Last time something new happened in Strange/Fake was True Archer and Rider, and that was one year ago.

When the hell are we getting the remaining True Servants?

Zerkerhood is some heavy shit.

it's like pottery

I was wondering when Hippolyta would be used in the franchise

Hopefully she goes full tsundere towards Herc at some point.

It's like Hassan and Sasaki Kojirou.
In HF, Hassan is the True Assassin.

>Herc also qualifies as Avenger
>probably Shielder too thanks to the skin of the Nemean Lion

Jesus fuck this guy.

That's why they made Heracles a 4* Berserker.

This is an entirely human Heracles for whatever reason.

That's right, this is Herc minus his divinity, and he's still THIS good.

This is exactly what I wanted. Herakles is the greatest hero ever, fuck Gilgamesh.

>Heracles has BOTH Eyes of the Mind.
>Herakles is so great even the human part of him shits on everybody.
The only one who could be as great as him are Musashi and Houyi.

The Era of Saber is over.

Just wait until Arturia ends up being Grand Saber.

>no God Hand
It's shit.

You mean musashi with saberface.

Hold on, what's that A+ rank personal skill there? Bravery is normally his A+ skill, but we know it's E at the moment, thanks to

I'm fine with Arturia being Grand Saber but her lance has no business of being so OP.

A random lance being as strong as Longinus and stronger than Excalibur is total bullshit.

>Gilgamesh put on a malicious smile and deployed the Gate of Babylon over a large area around the hill. Deployed over all sides around Archer, the entrance to his vault began to undulate like a tornado. Suddenly, >innumerous noble phantasms were blasted out with the momentum of a machine gun, creating a tornado of light and impact high above the hill. Dozens, hundreds, thousands of noble phantasms came raining down

>onto the man standing in the center of the tornado. At times, they were blades, at times they were knowledge, at times they were pain, at times they were knowledge. There had been a long sword that slayed an >oriental dragon. There had been a demonic sword that brought ruin. There had been a spear that killed heroes. There had been lightning without form. The originals of all the noble phantasms humanity had obtained

>or created were propelled unsparingly. A hellish rain spun by mankind was fired in all directions in 360 degrees. Tine seeing the amazing sight had imagined that not even chunks of flesh would remain of Archer. But >once the tornado settled, a spectacle that betrayed Gilgamesh and Tine’s expectations greeted them. In it was Archer, still uninjured, brushing off the dust from the long piece of cloth covering his body, and around >him, piles of innumerous noble phantasms

>Mushashi voiced by Kawasumi Ayako

Right

It's not stronger than Excalibur

doesnt it say avenger under class?

>“It can’t be…” said Tine, her eyes bulging in disbelief, but Gilgamesh ignored her and looked at his foe.
>For some time, silence dominated the hill, but that was soon broken by Archer’s chuckling.
>”Heh….hehheh…..hgh….ha…hahaha…”
>An obviously mocking voice emerged from behind the cloth.
>“What is so amusing?” asked Gilgamesh with a blank expression, to which Archer replied back, saying very clearly:
>“Weak.”
Just perfect

see

Its EX rank. Excalibur is A++. (not counting super secret Grand Saber version of course)

He doesn't even need it if he has every other Noble Phantasm from throughout his life at hand, from the skin of the Nemean Lion to god knows what else. There's probably at least one from every Labor he completed, since we know he got Nine Lives the technique from his second Labor and Godhand upon completion of all twelve.

>no one translate F/SF and DDD

Rhongomyniad is A++ rank in Lancer Alter's profile though

>There's probably at least one from every Labor he completed
And don´t forget he conquered troja in one fucking day
He is sick.

I'm usually more impressed by the story of him wrestling Death himself to the ground to save his friend's wife, but yeah that happened.

A++ is during passive state (which has Anti-Armor ability).

The beam attack is EX.

>A random lance being as strong as Longinus
Rhongomyniad is not just a random lance even if it is sort of obscure. And Longinus' Holy Lance is just a normal soldier's spear that's revered for having at one point momentarily pierced the body of Christ, in His final moments.

I'll always be amazed how the Type Moon fanbase can be so big and so full of autists and yet it's always lacking translators for everything.

>Anyone who had once faced Gilgamesh would question the sanity of whoever said that.
>“….”
>Tine felt as if the temperature almost suddenly dropped.
>“All you do is throw weapons blindly...even hurling sand would have made a better substitute...“
>The mysterious Archer continued speaking in the chilly atmosphere he created.
“>Such puerile tricks can defeat only weaklings……or non-thinking beasts.”
>He spoke softly but it was evident that what he said had strength in it containing not simple >derision but some manner of fixation, of tenacity. .
That was the moment from which i knew it was Herc.

Any translations of her skills out there yet?

I havent been keeping up with FATE stuff. Whats all this shit about herc fucking up gil?

Excalibur's true power is sealed, mate

He sounds a bit more bloodthirsty and vicious than what I pictured a sane Herc to be like, though. Given his dialogue and alignment and the weird Distortion thing, I'm wondering if he's been turned into something of a mad dog by being partly Avenger.

That is human? Heracles, because of a command seal he had his divinity taken away or something(losing God Hand too)

King's Order, 12 Glories
>Along with his divinity, he's lost his immortal body. In exchange, he's received the many "proofs of the trials he's overcome." Beginning with the "pelt of the divine beast" and "war god's (and the picture cuts off here)", they're the "Noble Phantasms he received in life in his legends" and he may use them as his own tools. Unfortunately (it cuts off again), it costs several times more mana than usual.

>I think I also recognize Eye of the Mind (true) as one of his skills.

I assume it's because EoTM(False) was part of his Divinity so losing it makes him have EoTM(True) which he has because he worked really hard.

Read the thread

In a way, it's not that surprising when the primary source of translations is a bunch of circlejerking autists who can hardly be assed to do anything.

Remember how F/HA was just being sat on for ages until someone leaked it?

>……or non-thinking beasts.

Ouch. Herc giving his FSN self shit.

He doesn't have god hand because of a command seal.

>Bravery E
>Reduces effects of illusions and compulsions. It's been ranked down because a Command Spell was used to forcibly draw out the "curse of the gods"

>because he worked really hard.
His story is very sad

Fame tends to be proportional to strength in Nasuverse.
Excalibur is the most famous mythical sword, that's why it wanked so much.

Longinus is the most famous mythical lance (which Nasuverse acknowledged).

Having obscure lance be on same level as those two is bullshit.
What next? Arturia's obscure bow is as strong as Gandiva?

Battle Continuation A+

>Rhongobongo
>random lance
For a bunch of saberfuckers you sure know nothing about her backstory.

>Fame tends to be proportional to strength in Nasuverse.
That's only applies when the writer feels like it should and is therefore completely arbitrary.

I'm guessing he'd have some form of both Eye of the Mind skills simultaneously if he was summoned into a situation where he was neither mad nor stripped of his divinity.

>Fame tends to be proportional to strength in Nasuverse.
Pfft, that barely if ever matters outside of stuff like Vlad's homefield advantage.

SHOTS FIRED

To be fair, almost nobody is ever summoned on their home turf. Vlad's the only example I can think of, pretty much ever.

And he still got jobbed and died like a literal dog after being turned into what he most hated.

Being Lancer is truly suffering.