Shingeki no Kyojiin 81 - Promise

Death abounds.
Levi should bite the dust, but won't.
Marlo deserves life.
Hitch is going to turn full blown revenge machine soon, the Scouts are getting everyone she likes killed off.
Annie when?

I just want Bert to smile again.

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

When will Erwin return

I don't know if it's been discussed in earlier threads, but anyone else think that stuff MT was talking about while throwing stones is meant to indicate the Coordinate mind wipe power was used more recent than expected?

I think everyone sort of assumed it had been used when humanity first went behind the walls, but what if it had been used after that? What if there hadn't really been 100 years of peace like we thought, and everyone had just been made to forget it?

The story starts with Eren dreaming about titans everywhere and wondering if Mikasa changed her hair. What if those are actually residual memories left over from something that did happen, only Frieda made everyone forget?

See

He will return just as the fight is about to swing in favour of Bertolt and Reiner, he will probably be in Titan form.

OCEAN WHEN?

I hope Hitch rips Levi out properly this time. I want her to punch him square in his stupid manlet face.

He will be found by the remaining recruit who will then alert Levi who will bring Zeke to Erwin, inject him with the serum and serve Zeke for him on a plate and boom titanwin.

Best girls reunited when?

>You will never break the news of Marco's death to Hitch and be there to comfort her as she cries

He's kill.

But for that to happen a major fuck up or reveal on the other side has to be made. You know, for balance. The fact that almost all of SC have been wiped doesn´t matter, since they are just fodder.

Hitch will save Annie

Agreed. After finding out about Marlo, or before?
What if nobody even tells her about Marlo?

Never. Armin will die and there will be no ocean.

Not soon enough.

She's probably going to be there waiting for him to come back... and I'll be crying

Forgot pic

Don't worry, Boris will tell and comfort her.

Hissy a hussy

Don't spread such lies.

Kek.

But Zeke is escaping and he sent literally like twenty titans on Levi's ass.

W-where did you find this?!?

They wouldn't dare pull that shit on us. Would they?

I think Boris would be the last to know

Hello there little lady!

Once Levi runs out of blades he'll turn himself into a titan to try and finish off Zeke

SnK PSA 1/2

Annie is so cute here, do you have the full raws?

SnK PSA 2/2

eep

That's not your small blonde, Bert.

Where the hell did the molester Bert meme come from?

Show boobs?

Why did Levi choose the worst moment to husbandofag.

He learned from Uncle Zek Zek

From shitposters for no reason.

A Ricofag rallied other fags against Bertolt. Also, from Uncy Zeke.

Because his husbando is bleeding out somewhere in that field and he knows that if he kills Zeke, there goes his chance to save him. It was stupid of him to hesitate but it also makes sense.

It just happend

Show boobs pls?

How does Reiner feel about his best friend being molested by Zeke and that he became one himself? Is he for it or against it?

Because he's a retard.

Okay, that edit is pretty well-done.

I don't think so buddy

Thank you.

Yes the whole thing is out

He had 2 contradictory missions. One was his promise to Erwin to kill MT and the other was Erwin entrusting him with the serum. I mean obviously he wasn't thinking straight and his Erwinfagging played a role but I do think it made sense for him to hesitate.

Show boobs?

Remember that one edit of those pages that said that Bert and Reiner were engaged that some people actually fell for somehow? What a strange thing

Ricofags exists?

Her jew nose is even more defined and huge than ever.

He's still a retard.

Ok, genius.

How so? It looks the same as in the manga to me.

Only here, the hipster corner of the SnK fanbase.

I've seen a few, yep

So what's Armin's plot for beating Bert? Obviously it has something to do with tiring him out, but why does he need Eren for it and why does he imply it'll cost him his life?

I'm sure every character has at least one characterfag

That's surprising. Then again I've seen a Pixisfag too.

SPREAD AWARENESS

He wants CT to use his steam attack again.

Makes sense for such a slut to be a molester.

Why would he need Eren for that though? Steam attack is an anti 3DMG attack. He could just step on Eren.

Uncle Zek Zek taught Reiner his tricks, Bert was the test subject.

No

Armin weakens CT so RT can fight him.

Did Annie say anything about the ring? I remember in her VN she thought it wasn't her father that gave it to her.

Then why does he always want to rape fetuses and small blondes?

How can we protect Annie from such a monster?

Everyone has his own taste. Zek's is little boys, Reiner's is fetuses.

Show butt?

You know Annie is an exception, he would treat her with care.

He'll ask Eren to fuck Bert's kneecaps.

This is the best CT pic to ever exist.

Based Annie.

>My father... my parents gave it to me when I left the hometown
Didn't she say the same thing in the VN?

If Historia likes her men how she likes her coffee then how would Eren be used to describe coffee?

Is Bert so dumb that he'd immobilize himself while he's surrounded by enemies?

Yes, but then it said
>Annie lied

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

Vagina.

He was never know to be good at strategy. Even Reiner is considered smarter than him.

Isayama wrote himself into a corner, he'll dumb him down so the SL can win. Otherwise there's no way Bert loses even if he's immobilized, since he still has 3DMG and can fly away.

Well he wasn't one of the best in academic.

Source?
>inb4 Q&A
That was about academics. Bert has far more common sense than Reiner and that's constantly proven in the manga.

Reiner was the smartest in the class along with Armin, Jean, and Ymir.

Unless...y'know THAT theory.

He's got AT backup and thinks MT and the other titans are still around as well.

>btw we're titans
>strategy

Meh. I guess it depend on whether you put common sense over academics. I would think the 'academics' they got involved battle strategy.