Mayoiga

Mitsumune needs to work on his harem, it's only two guys and a girl so far

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4470932852
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mitsumune needs to die already.

All I want is to lick Puuko's mole. Is that too much to ask for?

Casual reminder that there is some people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW, maybe even this thread or about to read it, who have been or are still Da-haras.

If Jack is about and about, doesn't that mean that he is being chased by his monster as well?

And what would his monster be?
Adults.

>2 boys and a girl

????

You mean two girls and a boy

I gave an impromptu tour guide to some Japanese tourists who mistook me for an employee, does that count?

Let's just say a girl, a "girl" and a boy.

I'm pretty sure he just attacks every form the monster takes

After Maimai's confession about "her" true nature, Mitsumune starts sucking Maimai's cute little penis as she tells him to stop, that she's a freak that doesn't deserve it.

Mitsumune responds that Miami will always be a girl for him, and that he finds his feminine penis incredibly attractive.

At that point Maimai doesn't hold back anymore and cums in Mitsu's mouth, which gulps down all the cum. The pronblem is that he keeps sucking even after she came

"Ah no, Mitsumune, stop...!"

After sucking Maimai dry, Mitsumune tells Maimai to bend over so he can fuck her in the ass like a real woman. Maimai is extremely embarrassed by the doggystyle position, but says that if it's Mistune is ok.

Mitsumune proceeds to gently insert his penis in Maimai's anus, which twitches. Mistune asks Maimai if it hurts, which says that it hurts a bit but the fact that it's Mitsumune's penis makes the pain go away.

After hearing those tender words Mitsumune can't hold back anymore and starts to mount Miami faster and faster.

"N-No, Mitsumune, stop, that's too rough!"

"I'm sorry Maimai, I can't hold back anymore, I'm cumming!"

A sea of cum engulfs Maimai's anus, which feels extremely embarrassing and great at the same time of her. After pumping Maimai's ass full of semen, Mitsumune, exhausted falls on Maimai's lap, but she's so embarrassed right now that she covers her face. Her ear is red

"I-idiot, you were too rough!"

"Sorry Maimai, but I couldn't hold back, not with a beautiful girl like you"

Maimai stills has a hand to cover her eyes, but comes closes to Mitsumune face and kisses him in the face

"Don't ever abandon me, idiot..."

Trannies and fujos from the last thread. Just let them die.

>After sucking Maimai dry

Unf

Count on fujoshits to ruin everything.

Reminder that you can't read or don't watch this show at all and just come here to shitpost.

Reminder that it's been confirmed that the only pairings that will become canon in the end are Soy Latte x Dozaemon and Toshiboy x Wanko, so you can just abandon hopes for the others and jump shit right now.

Fucking Christ, just stop.

this is not how >implyingtextpic work

If you don't like trap Maimai memes you don't belong in these threads. Please leave.

My father is Mari Okada and I can confirm this.

The user complaining about fujos all but admitted in the last thread that he hasn't watched the show and only knows stuff in passing from reading the threads. All he knew about episode 4 was that Speedstar left with Mikage's group, not why the group left in the first place.

A shitty fanfic is not a meme, retard. Go back to your homo threads.

New OTP

That's pretty obvious considering I don't remember seeing this tired "muh fujoshit" shitposting in the previous 300 threads this show had.

And?

Fucking adorable.

Why does manga Mitsumune look so nervous all the time?

Everyone has really exaggerated expressions in the manga for some reason. When you put that together with the weird characterization, it's basically two different casts altogether.

>implying it's only one user complaining
I don't care about your homo ships, but when 80% of the thread is about this when this anime don't even have a single minute for romance it's a problem.

Maimai x Mitsumune pasta user here, I'm writing a Soy Latte/Dozaemon S&M story next

>homo ships
Traps are not gay.

>80% of the thread is about this

The fuck are you talking about?

>Go back to your homo threads
The only person here who belongs there is the one spewing "fujoshit" and throwing a hissyfit over nothing.

Of course they're not.
How was Narnia, by the way?

Wait, people think trap Maimai is a fujo thing? Traps aren't made to appeal to fujos. Can't really call it a gay pair if one of them has fully formed breasts.

His autism make me get hard.

Traps are not gay, though, since it's a fetish for >straight men and isn't well liked by actual fujos and fags.

And Maimai isn't even just a trap since she has boobs, so it's most like a futa. And futas are 100% not gay.

The manga actually give some possible spoilers
of the anime,such as Masaki is likely not a ghost and had lose someone once very important to her( probably the Masaki in the news article ) in a chapter 0 of the story.

tieba.baidu.com/p/4470932852

But since the manga has a bit different plot lines than the anime(such as the interaction between Maimai and Mitsumune)
It may turn out differently.
And by the way, this this lovepon in the manga, who is a shark girls.

I still can't and don't know why some people on Sup Forums now want Maimai to be some kind of trans,
it is so delusional

Look forward to your fanfic my beloved user.

The theory isn't even that Maimai is a trap, it's that she's fullblown mtf. Chick with a dick, not a boy crossdressing convincingly.

This. Jambalaya isn't afraid of anything.

Everything that I don't like regarding 2D is for fujos.

There're so many theories(in funny way). If she's tranny it's mean that staff of this show follow this thread.

Wait, this is supposed to be a horror anime

Why are we circlejerking the characters like it's a Sol?

>Masaki is likely not a ghost
Well, of course not, that was just Koharun being the mastermind and manipulating the general opinion of the others.

>I still can't and don't know why some people on Sup Forums now want Maimai to be some kind of trans
Because it's funny and kinda hot

>straight men who like "women" without breasts and vag but with a penis, aka boys crossdressing
Yeah, right, traps are not gay.

>horror

That was your first mistake.

>How was Narnia
Amazing, her feet are delicious.

You also met her in the closet?

The point is that traps aren't for fujos so this whole fujoshit argument doesn't make any sense.

This is a mystery SoL with comedy elements. It's obvious that it was never meant to be horror.

Yes user. You are.

It's a mystery with supernatural elements that take on a horror slant.

>The point is that traps aren't for fujos
Gay men and fujos are the same shit.

Men literally can't be fujoshi. Half of the word is fucking JOSHI, for fucks sake. Stop being retarded.

>fujoshi
>joshi
>man

How can one anime generate so much shitpost

>being this much of an EOP
I want Sup Forums to leave.

>And futas are 100% not gay.
Wew,if you say so

Nyanta is for _______

I think I missed something with the Nyanta bullying bit.
Breaking a hornet's nest over someone's head and leaving them there would probably kill them. Also, the hornets would attack anyone in sight.
Is this bad writing or were they just trying to scare her?

Anime original, mystery, Okada, and a large cast of cute boys, cute girls and cute "girls".

It's basically a meme factory.

Rare Nyanta from manga so cute. I hope there're more focus on her in manga.

Hellfire

People desperately wanted a trainwreck and it really isn't much of one,so they're trying to compensate with crazy theories and shitposting

Snuggles

It's possible they were just trying to scare her. It'd be hard to miss her when they were that close.

She just connected the noise to the whole fear of the experience.

Either Nyanta survived somehow or the fact that it almost happened was enough to traumatize her. I'd say the latter is more likely.

They were shooting her as she stood underneath the nest with the threat that they'd aim for the nest if she tried to run. So yes, they were trying to scare her.

How does it feel knowing that Nyanta's bullies are the only characters 100% guaranteed to survive?

Bad writing. Like the whole Mikage backstory.

That's where she keeps me locked up, where I get the privilege of tasting the soft undersides of her feet.

They were shooting Nyanta, not the nest.

>Nyanta's bullies are the only characters 100% guaranteed to survive
A truck is never far away in Okada's world.

When will Lovepon die?

>somebody makes an oversight that has negative consequences for their career
>bad writing

I love when people try to sound smarter than they are

stinging.

Has Yuune done something in the anime?

Why is Maimai such a slut?

BUZZ OFF, NYANTA.

Mikage's backstory is by far the most realistic backstory given in this series until now.

When she reach 80 years old.

Bullets hit the nest. Watch the scene again.

Nyanta was cuter before dying her hair.

She helped cook.

She's usually being very cute and that's all that matters.

Poor Yuune. I hope she isn't the most irrelevant character. I have a crush on her.

Nyanta probably smell like cat piss.

What's wrong with Mikaga's back story?

Helped cook and she was the one who saw the footprint.

user they're throw away flashback characters. Right now they're fucking their delinquent boyfriend as Nyanya is fighting for her life

That my fetish.

Isn't Yuuno even more irrelevant?

when the cat's away, the mice will play.

Post your prediction

This is your copycat tonight.

>Three Yuunas is a crowd
>post your prediction

>head of marketing gives all the responsibilites to a fucking kid,risking both tons of money and a huge opportunity on an important expo for no reason at all
>is surprised that said kid makes a kid mistake
>all grown adult men literally laugh at him like they didn't also lose tons of money in the process
Mikage whole backstory was ridiculous and ironically the adults acted as childish as Mikage himself.