Tower of god

Best girl is back

Fuck off with your off-topic bullshit. Thas is not a manga.

Can't wait. After rereading S1 SIU's art has improved so much. But plotwise and characterwise S1 > S2.

Fuck off with your bullshit definition of "manga."
manwa, manga, who truly gives a shit besides butt-hurt japan fags.
Anime can still be anime if its not from Japan. Get off your high horse.

Why can't you just ignore him? Like mo matter what he says mods won't delete it so just leave him be.

Then again this may be some false flagging bullshit so I'll just say this for other people then.

Fuck off you retarded shitposter.

If Baam doesn't go back to do his revolution I'll drop this piece of shit

AT LAST! Yuri better fuck off now.

Is anyone even still reading this shit?

It started off with such promise yet look where it is now. A fucking waste of a great premise is what this is.

Stop your off-topic shitposting. You are on the wrong board.

I've seen ToG mentioned quite a few times, is it worth picking up?

Were they really talking about Ran's team being trouble for baam?

Could have swore baam washed them agess ago by himself.

No.

It started off OK, slowly got good and then s2 came.

First season is really good.
Second season is ok.

You could give it a shot till the crown game, if you don't like it just drop it, even if the best part is the end of season 1.

No they were talking about someone else, probably pic related of the spoilers

Fuck off, newfag. You are on the wrong board.

>D-do I fit in yet?

get the fuck out, this is the only (you) you'll get

>you meme
>fitting in phrase

Thank you for proving that you are not from Sup Forums you retarded crossboarder. Just fuck off already. This is the board for anime/manga.

I can't wait for another princessbowl

Don't care. Call me when Rachel becomes the protagonist.

SiU a hack

He has no idea what his readers want.

One of the strongest princesses is waiting on the Floor of Death, that's gonna be fun.

Give it a season

I wish more shit happened and we got to see more of the great families and other important characters like Baek Ryun.

Stop shitposting. This is the board for anime and manga. Your korean shit is not related to those.

Which princess?

Also does she have an ignition weapon?

I want to see androssi back in action, fighting.

Garam Zahard, she protected Anak there.

Unless she's gone she should still be there.

She has 2 ignition weapons, Blue August and Indigo July.

Stop shitposting.

So is there a place to see the 2 new chapters ahead and is the English version of LINE gonna implement this feature?

Webtoon English releases for tower of god should be the same as the Korean. I have not heard of the feature you're talking about.

is current season the second season?

Dropped this around the time of the Hell Train, since I had forgotten a lot of the characters and it was becoming a bit confusing. Should I reread?

Kind of, the hell train arc is official concluded. I would say the lastest chapter is the beginning of season 3.

Basically the gook version get to pay a certain thing where they can see 2 new chapters ahead of the normal free ones.

Yes, but it's way longer for some reason

I don't know about that, the spoilers I read are about the titles of the next chapters and some images like the one I posted above though, can find it on batoto

The first part of the Hell Train just ended with the last chapter, you can reread it to get a full arc. The beginning with Train city was shit but near the end it wasn't that bad.

Stop shitposting. you are on the wrong board.

Sure it gets pretty good at the climax.

you are trying too hard

It was alright. I felt like author knew he needed to quicken then pace of the last part of the hell train arc. All is good the end and hope to see older returning cast back and new environment/locations set pieces.

Anyone know if SIU will appear at a future convention or book signing?

It really has. I wonder how has he been able to keep this up. If I recall some of the latest chapter were quite lengthy than usual and better art overall.

Yeah not to mention he didn't even really get a break and has been bitching about his wrist for weeks.

Tower of god is Sup Forums related.

Rachel needs to fuck off already. I don't know why people listen to her in the first place.

You need to fuck off. You are on the wrong board.

now she can suddenly control mr crazy Sword

That made no sense. He could kill her, download the app and call it a day.
Fug is okay-ish, but Rachel is shit.

well, it's the point of her character
I still laugh so hard when she pushed Bam down for the second time

I'm really starting to like ToG's art.

I love Rachel.

Love it, how she can manipulate others so easily.

Given the context, it make sense since white was in stasis for a hundred years or so. So he didn't understand what new technology exist or what Emily is. Also the the hint the white still believes in some sort of honor code of conduct due to being raised in one of the ten great families.

>join my team even though I'm weak as shit and have nothing to offer
>'kay
Rachel makes Johan look like a good writen character.

Who?

That moment was golden.

You have to Siu credit for being able to create such a despicable character which is still a major wild card in the grand scheme of things. Also it's fun to see the fanbase squirm every time rachel is shown.

Secretly best girl in my book.

Albino could easily force Rachel to tell him where his clones are.
>code of conduct
When Rachel was dead weight before and did not mentioned the existence of Emily? Nah.

She's fun, but too much Rachel is annoying. She's like the blonde from the DR and her deus ex powers.

>I still laugh so hard when she pushed Bam down for the second time
What I hate is Bam still being obsessed with her.

Torture
>believes in some sort of honor code of conduct
Are we reading the same webtoon?

Pretty sure. Mr white feels like crap after losing to bam while being cucked by the fem clone. Bigger the hubris, greater the fall.

Man, I haven't read TOG in 2 years. Did it get as good as S1?

No.Too many new unlikeable characters replacing the old crew

What did she mean by this?

Leave the fucking train, dumbass.

Damn, Old crew was based as fuck. I didn't get the point of the new crew but then again I didn't see the point of Baam getting kidnapped and suddenly becoming some depressed gary tsu.

If I recall there should be limitations or conditions to what Emily can do "some early in season 2". However Emily is such an advantage regardless that Rachel can use her effectively to draw a favourable outcome.

I would even say that Rachel having usage of Emily is better than having an Opera lighthouse.

Those are the 13th month series, and a symbol of status opposed to being weapons of great power. If it's Garam, she likely has many more ignition weapons stronger than the 13th month series.

Not anime or manga.
Back to you go.
I guess we should start making threads about superman and cory in the house then? Stupid gooks.

Excuse me? Cory in the house is without a doubt the best anime in decades. Keep your filthy mouth in control.

They may not be the very top but they are still really strong weapons

What the hell happened to the weapon Bam had at the beginning of ToG? She's a qt.

But not suited for being at the top of the tower. Even Yuri, who had the A rank when ignited black march, has stronger needles, and back then she was only rank ~600.

I hate the Emily knows everything plot device

I think he gave it back to Yuri

Nothing. Hwa Ryun can't read shit.

This so much. Rachel just has the strongest plot armor, and the author can't find a better way for her to survive on the 43th floor without Hoaquin (the guy striving to be leader of the Arie family) bending knee.

Not only that she can also btfo guides.

Anons, I can't get over how much I want rachel to suffer.
send help.

Best Khun

Anak's pussy is already wet from when she heard he arrived there

This series became such a clusterfuck around the workshop battle.

>Anak and Ran
>Not Anak and Hatsu
Stop

Bunny girl should be orbiting Bam 24/7.

I've been reading it from time to time, but I don't really know what is going on anymore. Too many new characters no one gives a shit about.

Anak and Hatsu haven't really interacted much. Anak and Ran on the other hand
>Midgets
>Hate each other but are drawn to fight everytime