Name ONE (1) valid reason why we should kick the dreamers out

Name ONE (1) valid reason why we should kick the dreamers out.

Can't do it? I thought not.

Other urls found in this thread:

illegalaliencrimereport.com/?s=dreamer
illegalaliencrimereport.com/crimes-against-children/dreamer-repeatedly-molested-7-year-old-girl-in-north-carolina/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Name 5 reasons why we should not

Higher crime rate.

they have to go back

>I AM SILLY!!!

a law means nothing unless you enforce it
not enforcing border laws is as good as not having borders
a nation as proseperous (entry is desirable) as the US should prioritize border enforcement unless it wants to be figuratively picked apart

They're american citizens like me and you.

Theyre not white

Most of them are filthy beaners.

Do libshits and spics even know what the word "law" means?

>because pissing off the libtards is reason enough
they got 1/10 right at least

They say it in the cartoon it's all about the rule of law and Trump had every right to pardon Ole Unky Joe. So once again shitlibs exposed as shit for brains.

Fewer people = higher wages. Even happened after the black plague.

best reason is
retards replying in your shitty bait thread.
SAGE

Because it promotes Illegal immigration. You do not reward crime.

They are not Americans.

Yeah let's just get rid of our borders and let everyone take a piece

They are here ilegally. That damn kenyan had no right to tell them otherwise.

They cost huge amounts of money to educate with little to no return on investment.

They are illegal aliens...the end We win you lose go bite the bullet

I'm just a euro with insomnia who doesn't give two fucks about the US, but what the fuck is a dreamer?

Keep trying. You still are not going to be able to turn illegals into voters. Ain't gonna happen. You Rats fucked up.

i am very sorry but... what is a dreamer? c-can someone tell me please?

It's a symptom of Americans being bad at English. And slowly destroying the language.

Does this faggot really make a living drawing cartoons that attack strawmen?

Not really, for spics law simply means a bribe is required.

I love it

>repelling invaders is bad
I hope this fat jew dies soon.

they are here because of the illegal actions of their parents, it doesnt matter if it wasnt their fault or even if they deserve to be here. if we keep being soft pussies towards any exception to a law we'll get cucked into oblivion by le based beaner/mudslime/nigger

No other country has birth citizenship laws. It's purely a fuck up and last ditch effort for democrats to engineer more favourable voting numbers in the future.

We only did that for niggers and they still hate us.

Is there something wrong with Mexico?
I don't like your implied racism.

Every time one of these faggots appears, pick a story from here and post it:

illegalaliencrimereport.com/?s=dreamer

‘DREAMER’ REPEATEDLY MOLESTED 7-YEAR-OLD GIRL IN NORTH CAROLINA

RALEIGH, NC (The News & Observer) – A 19-year-old Raleigh man was charged early Wednesday with three counts of taking indecent liberties with a child between Dec. 1 and Monday.

Detectives who investigate sex crimes charged Douglas Benjerman Henriquez-Martinez after questioning him at their offices on Green Dairy Road, records showed.

Police said the victim in the case was a 7-year-old girl who already knew Henriquez-Martinez.

Henriquez-Martinez was 18 at the start of the period police listed in the charges.

Henriquez-Martinez was held in lieu of $150,000 bail.

Federal immigration authorities also asked that Wake County officials hold him for 48 hours after the indecent liberties charges are finished. They said in a form used to request detention that Henriquez-Martinez, an El Salvador native, already is the subject of a final deportation order.

illegalaliencrimereport.com/crimes-against-children/dreamer-repeatedly-molested-7-year-old-girl-in-north-carolina/

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Invaders without intent are still invaders

I hate them for no rational reason. I can't explain it but they have to go.

They take well paying jobs, college space, and taxes from the government all at the same time.

This is a compound fracture that hurts absolutely every single city in the country where one of 10,000,000 illegal moochers reside. They almost rigged the election in hillary's favor with fraudulent votes in California and New York.

>because pissing off the libtards is reason enough
Ahahaha, this would be my reason

City people are a bunch of fagits just like any shill that post this pasta

the majority will use their education and status to vote with a tribal instinct at base with the goal of disenfranchising groups of European heritage because they view them as historical villains with a debt owed to them personally

I will support any policy that upsets libtards.

>adding $400 billion to the economy
MY SIDES

It should be pretty obvious to anyone with a bit of common sense why it's a bad idea to legitimize illegal immigration.

It IS about rule of law. If we let them stay then we are incentivizing more illegal parents to bring their children without consequences. By sending them back we are de-incentivizing parents from bringing their children here illegally because we aren't rewarding them for it. In other words, we don't reward the breaking the law.

And that $400 billion could be made by actual U.S. citizens who need jobs that are otherwise filled by people who aren't here legally.

The rest is just a strawman for racism.

Unironically this

>400 billion dollars
CITATION NEEDED