There is more proof for Trump-Russia collusion than Clinton murders or pizzagate

There is more proof for Trump-Russia collusion than Clinton murders or pizzagate

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/446526/clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime
investors.com/politics/commentary/check-it-out-the-new-york-times-just-exposed-the-hillary-clinton-russia-nexus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By what standard?
Your arbitrary conclusion?

Oooooh Russia from muh butthoooooe!!!!!

There is zero proof.

Honestly I hope they do. I'm an accelerationist now i want them to give trump the death sentence to start the next civil war

Trump is going to go for the kill....once the Dems make a bogus impeachment attempt with fabricated evidence of a non crime, Trump will declare martial law, outlaw the Democrat party, and declare the day of the rope. I can't wait to start shooting down the leftists. Between my neighbors, associates, family, and co workers, there are about 50 I can kill before law enforcement even knows that there is a heroic freedom fighter on the loose.

"RUSSIA WILL FINALLY GET GLOMPF THIS TIME" said the agender homosexual child of the man who passed from natural causes after having said it nervously a total of 6,004,029 times in his lifetime.

>Anonymous Republicans Told Us They Believe X
Okay.
You know what the options field is for.

The penultimate redpill.

>the train is rolling full steam towards a brick wall at the end of the line, downhill.
>"WE GOTTA STOP THE TRAIN!"
>Put more coal in engine and toot the horn

GROZNALD GLUMPH MUST win

>There is more proof for Trump-Russia collusion than Clinton murders or pizzagate

That's always been the case.

Reported to the fbi. Since you won't take your meds, they'll make sure you do.

How the FUCK do articles get published all these sites that say

>"According to anonymous sources familiar with..."
Or any other sort of similar wording/language.
Shady as fuck, I hope no one believes this garbage.

the most hilarious thing about the russia myth is that even if it were true no trump supporter would care and putin would deserve a medal for saving humanity from nuclear war.

"Its all fabricated fake news" said the braindead can't hold coherent thoughts Neanderthal nervously for the 1,114,231,323 time.

everyone know r*ssians are subhuman, deceitful rape babies. only commie richard spencer and his diaspora scum/fat goobers believe other.

>There is more proof for Trump-Russia collusion than Clinton murders or pizzagate

say what?
There ZERO proof for Trump-Russia collusion

how ever there is far more evidence the DNC killed Seth rich, now the the "hack" was proven it only could have been a leak from some with local access to the sever.

Also pizza gate the is a shit ton of circumstantial evidence , but evidence none the less....

Also there is more evidence of Hillary and Russia, or Ukraine colluded, then there is any of trump

>Muller
>proof
HAHAHA OK ... FUCK OFF KIKE

look at the scum commie larping

> r*ssia so based!

hahahahahaha here come the "kike" replies. meanwhile you suck the dick of the biggest commie kike alive- p*tin is based!

>Republicans believe

>believe

right..

Do you honestly think you're funny?

Did you know the left can't meme?

Don Jr emails literally said that Russia was giving him dirt to help Trump win.

Trump admitted he fired Comey to Halt the Russia investigation.

At this point, what the fuck does "proof" even look like to you? Trump and Putin on tape saying "we're totally colluding" over and over again?

Uh oh, looks like the jig is up.

This. If there really was proof we would have heard about it months ago.

Except so far the people claim it's bullsht have been right

even if trump does get impeached the reaction from the left when they realize that pence is now president and not Hilary like they want will be priceless

>heh if I put on a Gadsden flag and go against right wing viewpoints then surely people will take me more seriously, am I right my fellow /leftypol/ers?
Neck yourself you fucking faggot

Fox girls are pure!

Bitch please there's more proof you mom has nigger DNA in her vagina than trump-russia collusion.

SAGE this shit and all related shill posts

Bwahahahahahahaaaaaa!!

What dirt did Trump have on Hillary that swung the vote from her to him? What was it he said about Hillary, that wasn't already known to the public, that would have convinced many people not to vote for her?

There is more proof of Clinton-Russia collusion.

nationalreview.com/article/446526/clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime

>2020
>Meuller wrapping up Trump/Russia investigation with devastating evidence, sources say

Welp, Trump had a nice run, the trial shall be gloriously televised across the national media and it will be a meme-worthy event.

>Newsweek
>muh Russia
It must hurt your head to be so ignorant and foolish

Irrelevant if the information was useful. Chances are that it wasn't because Hillary is awful. The attempt to obtain it was illiegal.

Tells mes mores!!!!

Um no sweetie, the bitch is an evil priestess and murders children.

How was it illegal to obtain it?
The DNC is so fucking full of holds, it couldn't hang onto an inch of water.

Sauce?

That's the 2nd time I've read that exact description of her, it's scary. I can't remember where else I'd have read that....

Whenever the left accuses the right of anything, they are projecting. Always.

investors.com/politics/commentary/check-it-out-the-new-york-times-just-exposed-the-hillary-clinton-russia-nexus/

True.
Accuse your enemies of that you are doing.
RfR

Trump did a thing. It's over. I should've been a HilDawg

I wish I had a wife who would threaten girls after I rape them. Now that's loyalty.

>2030
>NYT Meuller planning to reveal that Trump has said Putin was "a good guy", Collusion confirmed.

You guys are like those people that hold up the sign that says the end of the world is coming. Are you guys going to still be saying this shit by the time he's in his last day of his second term?

damn dude

sleep it off

The fire rises.

If Trump broke the law, he should be punished. If not, I'll leave him alone. I don't like him at all but I'll have to shut up and deal with it. I'll support a candidate who can get rid of him in 2020.

The enemy of the United States is the political left, not Russia. Russia hasn't been our enemy since 1991.

Please tell me one democratic strategy that doesn't involve trying to guilt someone

Just as illegal as the Trump dossier. Which is to say, not illegal. Where in the law does it say that you may not try to dig up dirt to use against your political opponents? Please, share your comprehensive knowledge of the law with us.

>something something Russia, """Republicans""" believe
Oh great, I'm sure John McCain's anonymous opinion will finish Drumpf this time for sure

>Newsweek
Didn't Kurt "tentacle roll in every hole" Eichenwald use to work for them?

yea, because Hillary and her top secret e-mail shenanigans didn't technically break any laws. If it were some low level staffer that put classified emails on a personal server, and then sent that server out to be serviced by a non-approved company, I am more than sure that low level staffer would have been let off, just like fucking Hillary.

I don't even like trump but he literally did nothing wrong. "Collusion" does not even exist as a crime or breach of orthodox diplomatic relations, especially if there were no financial assets being exchanged. It might be unethical as fuck, but it certainly is not a federal crime.

Not that it means he can't be impeached for it anyway, impeachments are not forcibly criminal prosecution in nature, but can also be simply politically motivated. That's why impeachment "charges" are often put forward as "high crimes and misdemeanors". All it takes is enough representatives to vote him out and/or restrict his executive privileges.

Wrong the Don jr emails shwo nothing criminal or illegal happening. Even tthe accusations wouldn't have been illegal it was a nothing burger.

0+0=0

Oh wow

>Saying something makes it true

Except the left are citizens. You're alligence is to your fellow countrymen, otherwise you're a traitor.

Go ahead, do it. I am ready for war. Who goes first? Kelly? McMaster? Obama? They will all get the noose eventually though. They need to stop talking about it and do it already. I already know CNN headquarters will be my first target once the war starts.

>: REPORT

anything without a named source is fake news

In what universe are you posting?

lmao being this desperate

"b-but his son wrote an email acknowledging intent to commit t-treason"
"that's why drumpf shouldn't be president"

I though Captain America joined Hydra?

>McMaster gets a noose
Hello JIDF