Happening; Boston Common shooting!

Just heard on the radio.

Other urls found in this thread:

necn.com/news/new-england/Police-Responding-to-Report-of-Shots-Fired-on-Boston-Common-444061753.html
fox25boston.com/news/expressway-shooting-connected-to-deadly-dot-incident-sources-say/607855649
necn.com/news/new-england/Two-People-Have-Been-Shot-on--443607793.html
twitter.com/Mike_Gauld/status/907742419847974914
twitter.com/AnonBabble

necn.com/news/new-england/Police-Responding-to-Report-of-Shots-Fired-on-Boston-Common-444061753.html

Prayer to the people and first responders there.

bump

>Boston
so was it potato niggers or was it the other kind?

Fuck. I have a friend who works at Emerson. That is down there. Hope they are home already.

Yes. There are only Irish and blacks in Boston.
Nigger, we are a diverse as fuck city. I am sure that includes our active shooters.

Actually, there are a shit ton of Asians and Japanese down there. Maybe some samurai wanted to sudoku by cop.

and to think I almost went into Boston today to meet friends.

>New Hampshire false flag (to influence legislation) foretold on two different boards
>quick, slide it with one more so people are just confused

wbz radio: one person shot with lofe threatening injuries, two people in custody

And earlier on /k/

I honestly think that Samurai Cop might be the worst eighties action movie I have ever seen.

>implying you need false flags when you can just wait for shootings to happen like clockwork

The anti-gun-nuts will hop on any shooting to try and pass their bullshit legislation.

>muh thoughts and prayers

fuck off back to twitter

A father and son, both on motorcycles, were shot on I93 (a major highway) in Boston just yesterday. There were other shootings yesterday too.

fox25boston.com/news/expressway-shooting-connected-to-deadly-dot-incident-sources-say/607855649

This is very unusual for Boston. Something is going on.

I know. Blue lives matter is liberal twitter trash.

here we go again

Get fucked noodle nigger.

There was a driveby on I-93 back in July. I think it was a black Charger. I remember coming back from the Cape being paranoid about it. Could it be the same crazy asshole?

The antifa rally a few weeks ago brought them all in

Do some research some time. Outside the ghetto, they don't happen like clockwork. "White" mass shootings were a bizarre, once or twice-a-year rarity. Then Obama signalled an interest in "reforming" that duck hunting contract he's so familiar with, and from the Sikh Temple we had one "white" mass shooting a week for a year.

Well shit

I guess they caught this one, a Jeep
necn.com/news/new-england/Two-People-Have-Been-Shot-on--443607793.html

HOLY SHIT

SAM HYDE LIVES IN BOISTEN

Any description of suspects?

The institute strikes again.

I thought he was a south shore faggot?

This wasn't a mass shooting. One guy offed his 70 year old mom who was in the ICU for reasons we don't yet know and then presumably surrendered to police because he's still alive. The story won't even last half a news cycle.

ann coulter effect?

i guess we have to say /k/ was right again

bullet ethenasia

Many more people in Boston die due to being shot with heroin instead of bullets.

I was going to say, if you do not describe the perps, you still have made a description.

Not a mass shooing, no.

Cape Cod has it the worst. Boston is mostly nigger gangs.

I think there are multiple factors leading to increased shootings. I will critisize the Dems for politicizing it and stupidly thinking new laws wi change it. Ido not believe they are flase flags. Maybe it is possible... but I think we have enough lone nuts with guns that Dems can sit back and wait to unveil their bullshit legislation as a false hope to stop it.

There's literally a crackhouse at at the corner

There was an HBO doc about heroin on the Cape.

Seems likely.

bump

captcha: churchill permit

Nothing concrete yet. They ran off into the subways
Unless they hitch a train they aren't going anywhere

The thing about Boston, is if you exclude the black neighborhoods of Dorchester, Roxbury, and Mattapan there is basically zero violence. On top of that, there is basically no reason to go there unless you are some weirdo 30's leftist faggot who wants to live closeby in JP.

Boston is a very safe city which is why this shit is weird.

All the salvadorians are annoying but not dangerous generally.

The fuck? That is NOT Boston.

Though there is a homeless shelter nearby on the actual Tremont street, over by the AMC theater across from a Starbucks.

Its pretty bad. I have a house in the cape.
A lot of kids from the mainland come for the summer and to heroine.

Its fucking degenerate. It makes me sad honestly.

JP has gotten gentrified as fuck this past decade. Was looking at mov8ng there but it was getting pricier too.

I agree. While I live in a small town and I am not exposed to Boston as much as other people. I've been there. Its nice, and besides the outskirts, its relatively nice. Especially near the harbor.

Suspect believed to frequent Ross

I just go to the cape to play pirate mini golf and eat lobster rolls. That is the most degenerate I get.

oh boy

can't wait for Healey to unconstitutionally pass more bullshit legislation secretly overnight, undermining responsible and lawful firearm owners

>the scary black fully semi-AUTOMATIC machine gun that shoots a million baby-seeking missile clips a second were already banned

what could be next on her agenda?

It's google maps

wtf couldn't even wait for the marathon

Fuck JP anyway. It's seriously full of weirdo 30 somethings who probably drink red wine and play jazz music before they stick things in each others butts.

Medford/Malden seems ok.

Overall I would NEVER buy in the Boston area, and I wouldn't want to commute in either so I don't know wtf to do when it's time to start a family. Hopefully score a job where I can work remote and buy a home in NH. Only downside with that is the opiate problem is out of control and I don't want my kid mingling with drug addict losers, there is a very bad culture here among youth and adult locals that glorifies being a townie scumbag faggot that uses H, loves dunks, and litters nips of fireball and scratchoffs on the sidewalk.

Fuck off, pray for our people

I know a couple of guys that live on earth. Sure hope they're safe.

>Pirate mini golf
Hell yea.

Skull island and pirates cove is where its at.

video of suspect running into T station

twitter.com/Mike_Gauld/status/907742419847974914

>drink red wine and play jazz music
the fuck is wrong with that you projecting nigger faggot.

I was walking by Emerson College when this happened. Got a look a one suspect - was definitely black. Didn't ID the other.

>2 suspects
thats how you know its not a white attacker

>I am sure that includes our active shooters.
i doubt it.

>that one volcano shaped hole right after that cave on the first course at Pirates Cove

One was identified as Alan Akbar.

That make you mad friendo? They wear tutrtleneck sweaters and have numale memebeards too. You gonna cry?

>Volcano shaped hole
My best was a hole in 12.

>numale memebeards
At least we can grow facial hair!
*sips red wine paired with a nice smoked cheddar*

Big if true

Isn't Swan from Boston Common?

The i93 shooter was already arrested btw

Kek what a kek

same

Nah, southie

Hopefully all of the drug abusers who have ruined the place were killed

Old fag here, I left JP when they took down the orange line. Doyles cafe kept me alive for four year, the Arboretum kept me sane. Back in VT now surrounded by SJW and trustifarians .

include in screencap

You say that as if there is some kind of drug problem in New England.

We are a pious yet liberal area that clearly would be free of such problems.

Beat it, smooth skin

*blocks your path*

brekkek kekkek

*Blocks you blocking my path*
>SUBMIT TO A DELEGATE CHECK

*block you blocking his path*
>COMMUNIST DETECTED

>teleports behind you
Heh...

>Comes in unannounced.

>There are only Irish and blacks in Boston.
There's shitloads of asians, too, but they'd use a katana.

>Dances in

and this didn't happen on the MIT campus

>Drops in

>Flies in

>tranquilizes you

>gases you

One-nut, you're on the wrong Tremont street. You're in fuckin' Brighton, chowderhead.

fucking kek

The Harvard Square stabber turned out to be a dindu from Roxbury too. No one is surprised

>propagandizes you

>runs you over

Ever been to Park street? It's disgusting

>Wrong Tremont street
Dumbass.

Emersonian here. All involved were definitely dindus.

See