Post yfw you live in the Midwest

Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/crime/crime-Minneapolis-Minnesota.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_University_of_Wisconsin–Madison_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_from_Wisconsin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope Antifa doesn't come over here and fuck up Minnesota

Until you get hit by a tornado.

I'd rather be in the thick of it and fight side by side with my brothers in arms.

>doesn't like IRL habbedings
>rather grow fat and comfortable all the time

Checks out for the Midwest

>mfw living in a part of oregon no fires ever touch

Honestly they wouldnt fare well. The winter would kill them off just like those big spiders I hate.

Its also why are homeless isnt that bad of an issue, its mostly just con men on the corner with signs making bank off ignorant retards who hand them cash.

Yeah it would be a shame if a bunch of communist agitators riled up all the somalis.

Minnesota can be kind of gay at times, right around the end of June usually.

Other than that though, the retarded libtards stay on campus or get ignored hardcore until they take off for places like Washington, Oregon, and California to be with like minded individuals.

We dont really do crime or anything and arts scene is pretty cool.

>The winter would kill them off just like those big spiders I hate.

Then how the hell do all the Chiraq nigger panhandlers survive? One would Lake Michigan would wipe them out on an annual basis.

>mfw

Comfy Midwest feels. A mini heatwave has broken out in Wisconsin, 77 today and sunny skies.

Because they arent homeless.

They are literally almost all just lazy con artists.

Seriously, if you get bored one day crack open a beer or two and just watch, they will often have a car parked nearby that they get into. The garbage bags full of their laundry are for fucking show dude.

Sure one or two might be legit but MOST are not.

>live in Tornado Alley all my life
>Never seen a twister

I guess when they say there are however many hundreds of tornadoes in Tornado Alley annually that they count all the ones that touch down for less than a minute while there are very few that touch down for long enough to rip shit up.

but chicongo is literally the worst city on earth

>whitest place in the country is also the most peaceful

Really activates those almonds

Just chilling while your state is getting overrun by Somali hordes.
Godbless Minnesomalia, literally the Canada of the United States.

Too late, look at Minneapolis

Nyfag working in SE Ohio reporting in.

The lack of good food alone makes me rage, also fuck the Amish.

Minneapolis is fine dude.

Sure there was a couple spouts over the summer but after a bunch of arressts and the kids realizing that there are consequences to being retarded things died down. Also BLM seems to have faded away since people just started running them over ever since that law passed.

>peaceful
Kek
Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, Milwaukee

Michigan fag here, I fucking love beer and the overall coziness of the area. If only weed was legal around these parts, it would be the closest thing to heaven.

>Minneapolis is fine dude.
Your head must be stuck really far up your ass to think Minneapolis is "fine"

How in the fuck is Minneapolis on that list you fucking cuck

city-data.com/crime/crime-Minneapolis-Minnesota.html

see this,

youre fucking retarded.

Because it's a niggerized liberal shithole. Used to be nice, not since the late 90's though.

Fuck off Jamal

>chicongo

>Mfw Iowa most comfy flyover state

>mfw the rest of the country is facing natural disaster or are being libshits up in arms with muh resistance and you get a good education, good values and traditions, and no niggers

I agree Minneapolis is a cancer, and Minnesota folk are cucks just like Canadians

>live in CA all my life
>never seen an earthquake or forest fire

guess it never happens lad

Midwest is best

Simple south mpls or North mpls nothing but niggers and crime

This, when they hit a town it's a big deal and they fuck shit up but they really don't hit towns that often. My town got grazed ~35 years ago and we haven't seen one since.

>niggerd
19%
>Beaners
10%

Oy vey

Laura fucking ingalls

Aren't post antifa peeps basically the same degenerates that moved to big cities but failed to make it? Instead of staying in the humble towns they are from and getting union jobs at plants and shit they came here to be baristas .

Currently sitting at my job at a mom n pop small business in small town midwest comfyposting on Sup Forums. No clouds, nice weather, nice people.
There are some hornets flying around outside though.

>ywn climax into the vortex

why even continue existing famalamz

It's been literally the most pleasant mild summer in Missouri.
Cannot possibly ask for more bliss in my life right now.

>Lack of good food. You're doing it wrong.

>tfw live away from America
>feelsgood
>then I realize I live in Canada

minneapolis here, literally only north minneapolis is shit ass unsafe because of CERTAIN INHABITANTS. Everywhere else is mostly fine unless you get randomly Somali'd, and they only target manlets and women

We have enough bullshit with the black lives matter fucktards

New England is pretty calm as well... the northern half, anyway. Natural disasters almost never happen, and nogs are too outnumbered by whites to have a proper race war (by about 1-to-45).

Why does he write like a nigger?

Buckeyes are gross, took me a year to figure out what a "jojo" was, no dunkin donuts, no Chinese, no Italian, no Mexican, just hucklebuck hillbilly types obsessed with faux German food made by the Amish who hate them. Cant wait for this contract to expire in April.

I wait patiently for the night of the Somali pogroms

>tfw iowafag
>tfw I will never participate in a Battle for Berkeley-esque scenario because nobody gives enough of a shit to pull that here

>tfw live in arizona
we untouchable

Keep your eye on Iowa City and Ames, they'll pull some shit soon enough, lad.

Have you even eaten the cheese curds?
We have good food up here, you just need to find it.
t. Wisconsinite, member of the Breadbasket of the Free World.

2008, a tornado skipped across Manhattan KS (I live in Wamego, 12 miles west); touched down in town in 3 spots. Made the national news.

What didn't make the national news is that when the tornado touched down on the main campus of Kansas State University, it landed on the campus nuclear reactor.

The NRC has surprisingly fast response times...

Feels good

Bretty comfy

>The cider mills are open
>Leaves changing color
>Chill in the air killing the bugs
Feels pretty comfy

I live on the edge of a grassland plain and you can go out west of town in spring and fall and watch them form during most storms.

Something about the shape of the land makes these small skinny ones form on the leading edge of anvil clouds. They start as an upside down wave that curls up and the end drops off to become a mini tornado. They don't do shit, but it looks cool to see a line of them form back to back

as a joke I guess

Somaliapolis

>mittenbro
>weed not legal

get your card

I live in a nearly entirely mexican neighborhood just west of downtown Chicago. AMA

Except the Midwest is currently being over run with commi fornians and having everything that's existed in their state for a Century get turned on it's head to please those leftist cunts because you people are massive cucks and don't have the balls to ban them

I'm from Maine, been out to Minnesota and Wisconsin a couple times

It freaked me right the fuck out that there are no trees or forests, just horizons, and your roads/buildings are all laid out like a computer chip. It was spooky.

Funnily enough, when a family friend from Minnesota visited up here, the endless forest freaked her out just as much, and the only place she felt comfortable was at the beach where she could see a horizon line.

Also, fuck Wisconsin, that place was like the dead marshes in LoTR

Is there any decent land 50 miles east of Portland?
I wunna live innawoods and away from commies but within a decent drive to the ocean

Do all the Big Black Cock pics and add to your comfiness or detract?

100% of my big dreaming losers friends moved off to do this. They're all failures who post libshit on Facebook between bouts of self pity and making excuses for why their drinking and drug habits have nothing to do with stagnant careers and failed relationships

>eastern nebraska
>do my shopping at whole foods, full of libtards but its quality products that recently got cheaper
>had to move to a different neighborhood, forced to shop at wallmart
>some wigger at the entrance is leaning on a wall, holding a bluetooth speaker, banging his head to wigger wanna be nigger music, mouthing the lyrics
>go inside, ham planets on their scooters so grotesque their armpit folds dangle out of their shirts
>ham asteroids walking around with little negroid children
>chubby cheeked wage slaves that look like they're ready to end it all at any moment
>wigger teens plaguing the alcohol section

Tell me again why we're not gassing poor people

Do you fuck chubby latinas on the reg? If you don't are you a faggot?

Lincoln or Omaha?

>Yfw you know you are going to outlive 30-40% of the American population because they're all morbidly obese or junkies

You've never been in a fight or stood on principle despite great sacrifice in you life fag

Whole foods got bought out by Amazon, buying there contributes to the left's fight against the white man

Houstonian here. I made these excuses too.

From one goy to another, start working them out while you can. Go KKK on their asses, put a fire under their feet. They will destroy your city in totality faster than you can say 'hashtag not all'.

They actually have a pretty good set up. I live near Boston and I know for a fact that those fuckers make bank. Think how many cars pass by them every hour and at what rate retarded liberals donate to them. 787,000 cars commute to Boston every weekday. In rush hour at any given intersection, you probably have at least 3000 cars passing you in an hour. If one in 30 cars donates a dollar, you make $100 an hour. Even if only 1 in 100 cars donates you make $30 an hour, or ~3 times min wage. Not only that, but half the time the retard donating will give more than a dollar. And you can probably double the total if you are at a highway off ramp with a red light and tripple it if you lurk near the college exits. These jobless fucks are probably taking in around 100-200 an hour off liberal retards. Next time you see one of them remember this post and give them a dollar you wiped your ass with.

You're not fighting shit, faggot

i don't give a shit about your conspiracy theories

omaha

Iowa Cities violence problems all come from Chicago.

Michigan. Fuck yeah!

>just chillin and doing meth like we suppose to

FTFY

>Minneapolis is fine dude.

Moving to Maine ASAP. Forest and ocean are white as fuck.

It's really not though. There are two different cities within Chicago. One full of niggers and another one where the street are nice and clean. it's pretty easy avoiding the nigger one.

Maximum comfy.

This. Just stay away from the south and west sides

mfw I leave the comfy midwest and see a city of nogs

Compared to my time in NYC for a week for the first time in my life. Chicago is so much better. New York was full of mudlsimes, smelled like piss, and had trash bags everywhere.

Exactly. The good thing about Chicago is its segregated, despite being diverse, whereas other cities are more mixed up

Where in Minnesota were you? I live in Cass County and there are endless forests. I love going into the woods.

>Retard tier Ebonics spelling and grammar
>Just another uneducated flyover white boi
Yeah, that sounds like the Midwest alright.

Midwestern intellectuals beg to differ.

Kill yourself nigger. Midwest food is the best. Get a burger, get a steak, get some cheesy mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and top it off with lefse, and then get the fuck out.

If I wanted an Midwestern intellectuals opinion, I'd shit in a hole and wait until it answered back.

THIS dude knows whats up.

If you search around online you will find stories all over about this absurd amount of money they make.

There was that one lady who had TWO fucking houses from it.

>Forgetting cheese curds

Im on to you...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_University_of_Wisconsin–Madison_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_from_Wisconsin

Iowa is cool, but you gotta change that pic, anything with Detroit is not superiority.