Does Sup Forums like Draphs?

Does Sup Forums like Draphs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BbV0QlxKxg
twitter.com/Mushi024/status/727181329419239424
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't wait for the Granblue anime. It'll probably be mediocre, though. Depends on how much fantasy CGDCT there is.

It's being produced by A-1. Abandon all hope.

That is important (and unsettling), but I'm always more interested in knowing the director and writer(s) before getting hyped for any upcoming anime.

At least the anime will inevitably bring more doujins.

>orc rape on buxom cute fantasy girl
I rather watch harem allfemale battle school romance comedy anime than this shit

That's not an orc. That's a Doraf male fucking two Doraf females.

Delete this

So, seeing as this is getting an anime... is there actually a plot?

From the outside it looks like there's an entire setting and story to this mobile game, but I can't find any of it.

There is already a vast surplus of Granblue doujins.

so they draw an orc and call it a doraf. Well that changes everything

There is a plot, it's pretty generic Japanese fantasy with a bit of mild technology. The game is in English now. Just read the story for yourself.

>all monstrous big dudes are orcs

I'm not even that guy, nor do I know what a doraf is, but I can quite confidently say that you are retarded.

Shit, most orcs is hentai are fat pig men, not muscular horned guys with long elf ears. Dude looks more like a minotaur than an orc.

63 chapters of standard fantasy plot and a billion sidestories.

>There are too few doujin
Fixed.

Please, more of the titty-girls.

>blonde, stacked lesbian yandere voiced by Mingosu
Could she be any more perfect?

>people missed out on Lowain's delusions
>people missed SOIYA and the best song ever
>people missed their only chance to get free Anira

She's voiced by Imai you idiot

The story is pretty final fantasy esque so far. Technology empire knights running a train on the innocent backwards ass natives until a bigger bad is probably revealed later down the line which easily explains and justifies previous wrongdoings. Not quite sure though since I need to get farther, only on like chapter 20 or some shit. The setting is cool though since it's literally skies of arcadia.

I was half expecting the mother to be added as well.

Who are the more popular granblues, generally speaking? I heard (forgot where) she is near the top of the list.

>only if you're a fucking Eng release fag

Long PV makes it looks high budget. And they are concentrating on the lesbian plot so that's good.

Cagliostro is amazingly popular for some reason.

>the fanart of her and Gran fucking while Stan and Aliza watch
Fucking 10/10

Vania and Cag.

That's a game PV. And the anime studio is A-1.

Or if people pick it up because of the anime
I know there were pools and votings but forgot to save the results, basicly Vira, Narumeia, Clarice, Percival(a guy), Cagliostro and I think all of the main story girls are pretty popular, either for the characters themselves being good or because they have impact on story

>concentrating on the lesbian plot
It's part of the main fucking plot you know. Almost right in the beginning.

To be honest there are so many things they could fuck up. Like focusing on Gran.

post pixiv id
Although I prefer the one where shes getting nailed right next to a sleeping aliza

>Liking focusing on the canon main character

Shit taste detected

Hardly the beggining since Chev was the last primal in the story, not counting Mithra that is
>wah wah why I can't have muh cute girl

There was a poll recently, wish I'd saved the image.

I think the top five were, in no particular order, Narumea, Vira, Cag, Vampy and Clarice from the girls. The most popular guys were the homo knights mostly.

youtube.com/watch?v=-BbV0QlxKxg

There are two trailers. A game one and this one.

> Orcs are almost universally the latter

> Nips don't know what Orcs are

> THEY AREN'T FUCKING PIGS

twitter.com/Mushi024/status/727181329419239424

Don't know pixiv ID but you can probably find it from here.

So you want this to be a generic harem, sell 4k and never get another season just like 99% of generic harems?

>If the main character is a generic girl instead of a generic boy, it'll be the next Madoka!
Kill yourself, /u/ faggot.

>canon main character

He's like 10 times less popular than DJ. And both manga and LN with him sold bad.

Why do these girls with horns all have big tits? Horns are my fetish but a bit of DFC would be nice.

But that's exactly how it works idiot. Look at K-On or Love Live.

Luckily sales don't indicate what is canon.

Okay, noted.

I guess that's why Cygames changed the Bahamut MC to a girl.

And you want it to be generic yuritrash, you really don't have much of a voice here

The MC was changed because it's a new story, you delusional faggot.

It's a race of oppai lolis. They are like 130cm tall on average and have giant tits.

Have a 6y old one.

that's how that race works, females are short and have big tits, males are huge

Christ, it's /vg/ all over again.

What is it with yuri fags and shitting up threads?

>Hardly the beggining since Chev was the last primal in the story, not counting Mithra that is
>what is Celeste

MC was changed because S1 sold like shit and fans hated male leads.

They used to be a slave race and the females were made for maximum breeding.

They were a slave race, that's why the males are fucking big and the females are basically breeding machines.

/u/ is so dead they have to go to other boards for attention
Oh really? I get confused as to the order when it comes to chev and shitgirl

>Narumea
hnnnnngggg

(She's a bit skinny in this image, but it'll do.)

I missed the chance to get Anira because of Reality.

All I see is triggered Granfags shitting up the thread.

Cygames was pushing him hard when game was new. But that simply didn't work. Djeeta was far more popular in every single poll.

This six year old has tits! Picked the fuck up! Is there any guides on how to start?

>and fans
Autists who browse Sup Forums's yuri board are irrelevant.

Do not stare at this image too long.

Her slutty outfits have helped that.

Japanese fans.

Yes.

Pig orcs predate warcraft (warhammer, really, invented the 'green muscular orc', but still retained more animalistic, even pig or boarlike qualities, with warcraft doing the proud warrior race of big green humans thing afterwards) orcs by several decades.

They've been in fantasy media almost since people started drawing orcs. Tolkien never described his orcs as like big pigs, but they often had upturned noses like pigs, and 'orc' is literally the Welsh word for 'pig', a language he drew upon often when crafting his mythology.

So go fuck yourself, mate.

>(She's a bit skinny in this image, but it'll do.)
Not really. Looks like my usual delightfully thick oneesan.

Worst ssr

Sure, but I like Eruns more

You got blown the fuck out on /vg/ so now you shitpost here eh? Well the anime preview had Gran in it, so that's settled, you are free to go cry in /u/
Just go to /vg/ and read the things in the OP, don't read the actual thread because it's shit, is only one example of the garbage we have to deal with

Eruns > Dorafs > Humans > Harvins

Sen is the cutest

She's also got more bulk than the majority of characters in the game.

>You got blown the fuck out on /vg/

Nice alternate history you have there. And stop fapping to Gran so hard. It's not healthy.

Read the guides from /gbfg/'s OP on /vg/ and stay the fuck out of those cancerous threads, trust me.

whoa seriously??

This.

???
It's an entirely different story.

Why don't you try posting there again then?

Nah I'm pretty sure you got blown out, the archive has all the posts you made while trying to defend your shit taste while people told you to fuck off and stop shitting up the place

The TGS preview looked fucking awful. They were actually missing in-betweens at some points in the fight scene

Best boys are human though

How hairy?

Not all of them, Eustace is Erun, Vaz is Doraf, Gran is a fucking unknown

I can agree.

The TGS preview was done by Cygames' in house animation department I think. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

My nigga

Looked like GONZO instead of A-1 desu

What are you even arguing about? Djeeta is many times more popular than Gran. This is a fact.

Anime will almost certainly have both of them anyways.

Perci and Aidolos I can understand, but based Vaseraga is a Doraf

>Narumea
>Anira
>Danua
>Jessica

Basically all the titty-monsters.

It's a PV made months before the actual anime and looks better than 90% of TV anime.

It was shit and being a new studio changes nothing about that.

The fight choreography wasn't even good either

DJ might be in the ED or something, but that's about it. She's not actually in the lore.

I don't know why they bring this /vg/ cancerous shitflinging here. Anyways, as much as I want DJ to be in anime, we can't really know for sure, can we?

>triggered granfags
You were the one who started this entire chain of shitposts by being a little shit who can only seem to think of the negatives of an anime being made instead of the positives.
>wahhh the blank slate of the player character might be given a personality, or even worse he could be MALE
Kill u'reself. Try being happy that you can see all of your waifus in motion you living fucking meme.