CHINA NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMCUKsJxU1o
youtube.com/watch?v=0HWvzqyrjJ4
youtu.be/xC7QFwiHYkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

China YAES

whats the problem?

The only time I've heard of communism actually working.

It's not real communism :^)

I want islam to start shit in china so they can finally deploy all the new toys they have, but with chinese sensitivity (which is nill).

It isnt the US doing it

fuck it, I'm learning chinese. Disgusting language, disgusting people, but they're going to win.

Damn, we can really learn something here.

Holy shit. A Communist country doing something RIGHT for once.

wtf i love communism now

China is radically decentralised, sometimes it allows laws that literally can't be justified under any left wing libertarian or anarchocommunist or low authority left system.

Some regions are hunting down falun gong members, and other religious minorities but the west only cares about Islam, and then selling their organs and blood.

This is legal if you're not considered a citizen in the regional community enforcing this as law.

The only time I can say I agree with a commie.

yu no pray arrah no more.

good to see.

>current year +2
>chinks and nips are doing what western countries are too cucked to do

wow, fucking FAKE news man. the text actually says, "This dude is accepted in the Extremist Training School, please forgive all his debts".

Post this on commie shitlibs twitter accounts and watch them melt down.

the chinks keep fucking with Islam they will be BTFO and all you yellow dick riders will be crying into your soy lattes

Buts whats abouts alls theses diversities?

>5 000 years of culture and civilization
>1 200 000 000 people
>largest economy in the world
>largest army in the world
>nationalistic authoritarian government
>fearless ruthless population of bugmen

truly we cannot compete

>MFW China taking over the U.S might not be as bad as we thought

China isn't communist! Fascist maybe
,Authoritarian certainly,Communist absolutely not.You don't have a growing middle class under communism.

Just to be absolutely clear. I Don't support China in anyway

Muslims have been successful in pissing off Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, etc. and they got tons if western countries mad, and now they made a commie county mad too, wew.

>been doing this for over 50 years without a problem
Yeah, they won't get BTFO any time soon.

Holy shit, someone actually got it right!
They've got a private(ish) market, which is the only reason why they haven't collapsed yet.

Disinfo they are killing Christians en masse

tfw same

>communism actually doing something good for once

Dem doobels

But I agree, lately I've been so blackpilled that I'm actually thinking about having a gook gf or some shit like that. Cause what fucking future a white kid has?

The kikes will never let us go

那为毛你要学中文,干嘛不学日语当个好weeb

RIP chinks

topkek, China is absolutely fucking awful at war and has an economy that's ready to collapse.
China is a paper dragon and only a Chink or a dipshit would think they have a chance against the West.

Where were you when China saved the West

1. Why does nobody ever post here from China?

2. Are they really communist, and if so, shouldn't we dislike them more than we do?

Holy shit based china

There is nothing wrong with harvesting organs of antifa terrorists.

1. Internet censorship, most likely
2. Not really. For once the No True Scotsman fallacy doesn't apply here, it's not actually communist. Deeply authoritarian, yes.

>1. Why does nobody ever post here from China?
great firewall, cant do shit without vpn. besides most chinese cant speak english at all
>2. Are they really communist, and if so, shouldn't we dislike them more than we do?
we both know communist is a joke, my americuck friend

1. They do, on occasion
2. They aren't communists, but they are a one-party totalitarian political regime, and should be disliked

Google 610 office.

youtube.com/watch?v=kMCUKsJxU1o

>mfw chyna starts muslim holocaust

Stupid mongorians, stop breaking my wall!

suck my chinaman dick if you can find it

I can sell you penis enlargement pills, for a considerable markup. Supply and demand!

google is banned in china so they can't solve the captcha, only chinese posters are the ones with a pass.

I don't see the problem.
If they're living in a host country and they don't want to conform and assimilate to the the customs and laws of their host nation then there's two options:
Gtfo or reeducation

It fucking surprises me that muzzies don't know rape is wrong and must be educated on it. If they want to play the victim card then let's truly make them fucking victims so their crying and bitching is for legitimate reasons.

yin wei xue xi zhong wen you yong zai xian dai shi chang

China isn't diverse enough

based Kraut. Ich Liebe Deutschland...bitte entschuldige mich fur meiner Rattenkultur Im Australien ... sir sind halt bihindert... entschuldige mich... military size means nothing anymore with tech and WMD . China is a sitting duck army compared to other military nations . their primary industry is heavily dependent on other nations and war would see their population starve . chink propaganda is strong ...

this,fuck the chinese they won't let me in

Its time for your training!

People keep saying this girl is pretty like they're trying to meme it into existence.

Honestly the Chinese and the Muslim world just continue to grow and become more powerful. It used to be Russia vs. America. Now it is China vs. America. Soon, it's going to be China vs. the Muslim world. I pick China.
Japan just isn't important. I grew up as an American. Nothing compares to knowing that you are a citizen of the most powerful nation in the world. But now my country is sick and dying and I know which country will fill its shoes. I want my children to grow up as citizens of the most powerful nation in the world.

爨́͜͞癵͘͝驫̸̨麣͟͝͝͝纞虋͘͟͠讟̴͡钃̸̢̀͡鸜͝麷͞͝͝鞻̷̴̧̀̀韽̵̵韾̨́̕͘̕顟̶̛̀͞顠̷̨͘饙̶̢́饙̢͞騳̶̧͟騱̵̡̛̕

She really is pretty ugly!

wtf i love commies now

Blacked! China ver

They're not so bad, maybe a little weird but they're our only hope for the future of humanity at this point. I have made many Chinese connections already, I encourage everyone who wants to secure a future for themselves to do the same.

bubble has to burst sooner or later user, lets hope that time chinese still useful

What's "reeducation camps". Sounds like literally Hitler to me

How can you send them to reeducation camps when they weren't educated to begin with?

>t. Wang

>Largest economy in the world

what?

Good.

>if you can find it

lol for real. nice one.

youtube.com/watch?v=0HWvzqyrjJ4
Hot Uyghur girl

Is China NatSoc lowkey?

Wtf I love communism now

Fuck America. fuck EU. Russia and china are the future.

>China has birth rate problem
>Christianity growing quickly
>Third world Christians have lots of children
>Fight the change instead of embracing it

And they claim to have an average IQ of 105

oh look another proxy

way to go, that's how you reunite nazis and communists

didnt a bunch of muslims just storm out of their mosques and start beating buddhists in the streets?

Nope.

They should be rounding up the few niggers who actually live in China too.

DELETE THOSE SHITS RIGHT NOW

by purchasing power parity it is, essentially their currency is weak but they have a greater ability to produce goods and services, its just because of the currency exchange on the international market their goods are less valuable as a result

gas em all china

Why not poland or Hungary?

kek

>CHINESE ARE SUBHUMAN
>CHINESE ARE BASED
>CHINESE ARE INSECTS
>LOOK AT HOW CHINA DEALS WITH MUSLIMS
I understand Sup Forums isn't one person but I am goddamn surprised china hasn't pulled this place into a civil war yet

i saw checking the archive you guys got banned a lot. both of you are ban evaders 100% and it's against the rules to use proxy. the faster you post the more mistakes you make so go for it. i saw a lot of banned/deleted posts on picture i'll see if i can give it a mod to prove how you're ban evading and on proxies

nvm im fake news this was 2012 saw it in a thread yeaterday.

youtu.be/xC7QFwiHYkI

>gif
Has this communist been identified and confirmed Antifa?

china is based when they stay the fuck away from western real estate markets. that's when i give a fuck about how insectoid they are

but when they kill muzzies and come up with words specifically to troll white SJW leftists? fucking based

WTF?

I love communism now.

>that arab script
It must be Uyghur all over again.
Why can't they just be normal citizen just like another muslim chink tribe, Hui chinese though?

It's difficult to find someone who can speak even a little of English in China.

WHY ARE MUSLIMS SILENT ABOUT CHINA?
WHY IS THERE NO OUTRAGE?
WHY IS PAKISTAN SO SILENT?
WHERE IS THE CONDEMNATION FROM IRAN?
WHERE ARE THE BBC REPORTS?

>leaf
>Chinese conncetions
Checks out.

This. China is the double edged sword. They need to exist but stay in their fucking overpopulated smog ridden country that's polluting it's own people.

On second thought, maybe they need a small culling.

Commie chinks are the original anitfa, Of course they know all the SJW leftards' tricks.

>post something negative about China
>you are proxy posting ban evader!

It's almost like living in the PRC

FIRST POST BEST NIGGER