Umaru

Now, i think a lot of anons claim that Umaru is arrogant, self-centered and overall rude to everyone around her.

In my perspective, she is a caring, loving person.
She cares deeply for her brother, of course, she does not say "I love you" every time, she thanks him, gets good grades and accompanies him in his problems, and lets him spoil her.

The same can be said about her and her friends.
She clearly wants to help Kirie and Tachibana break out of their social barriers and play arounf with her.
She was even going to reveal herself as her lazy persona to Kirie to make her feel better.

She is a caring, loving person.

I want to pet that little nugget

kill that rat

>In my perspective, she is a caring, loving person.
>lets him spoil her.
>lets him
>spoil her.
>She is a caring, loving person.

I want to strangle Umaru and feed her poop

Its the way she expressed her love.

i showed my mom and dad the umaru op on youtube and they both turned it off midway through. i asked why they dont like anime and they said they just dont.

kys

In my perspective umaru is punchable onahole

he copy this very post in every Umaru thread

>Has to punch to get what he wants

stale pasta

I watched the first episode of this and I couldn't watch anymore because it reminded me of my own sister too much (the only difference is that she's older not younger). Seriously, it seems cute in anime but when you have to make meals for her because otherwise she'll just eat chocolate all day and die of heart disease, and then she doesn't eat the meal anyway because she's eaten snacks anyway, it's fucking infuriating.

I unironically think this was the best anime of 2015

I kind of wish Umaru never became a meme.

You must have the patience of a saint.

I always thought the point was to laugh at her being a tard. Like watching a special needs kid try to put his own straw in his Capri sun

it doesn't even look cute in anime

In my perspective, Umaru looks like this

I hate to break it to you but that's pretty moe

blame the shitposters
this show (and manga) isn't about cute girls doing cute things, but about the growth of all the characters