WSJD - Boku no Hero Academia

Hello again. Golden Week happened, so that means you have probably seen everything I'm going to dump today quite a while ago. Well, whatever; still dumping.

Some things: yeah, the Naruto sequel started; no, I won't even bother looking at it.
Sket Dance's author, Shinohara Kenta, has a new manga running in Jump+ called Astra Lost in Space. It looks good. I was expecting to see it in Viz Jump but nope.
New Jump Start starting next week! Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary by newcomer Kentaro Itani. I'll talk about this more later.
Blue Exorcist and Seraph of the End are in this week. Owari no Seraph's chapter is shockingly short. The fuck happened there?
As of this writing, I can't rip ONE page of Shokugeki no Souma, because it won't load. It seems broken. Maybe it will unbreak by the time I'm done with BnHA.

Okay, let's get started. Tits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9VXjFzWIgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's kind of hot

> crap

Every so often Viz has small screwups like this that make me like the translation a little less.

>I was expecting to see it in Viz Jump but nope.
Well, fuck.

Did he died?

Wow

That's quite a mask.

Deku's an idiot.

Imagine he had moved, what then? Like he's saying here, he has no plan or anything. His hero mantra is too self-sacrificial. Way to go, All Might.

Aside: SnS now fully ripped.

Why is the typesetting this chapter, so... off?

Thanks, Iida.

Also Momo, because Red Riot over there looks like he was planning something foolish too.

Thanks OP.

You're welcome, but the chapter isn't actually done. I can't post the last page for some reason.

shut the fuck up

Speak of the devil.

Time to die!

Huh, I didn't notice it til you pointed it out. The hell?

No.

Shokugeki no Souma

Thanks for the dump.

Next chapter should be called "All Dead".

>All for You
Shigaraki confirmed for AfO's successor

Went too a convention, got myself something drawn, its quite good even though the artist didn't knew the character before

>implying AFO won't take his body over at some point

Will All Might finally die?

Everything is pointing towards it. But Hori could ruse us again and All Might survives this.

That's cute, artist name?

I'm actually going to to think that AfO will reveal All Might's true form to the public with a message of "THIS IS YOUR SYMBOL OF PEACE?" or something like that.

Who would win a 1v1?
All Might in his prime or Helck

What is going to happen to Oru Mighto?

Saitama

I wonder if Deku will get a power up if All Might dies.

Is Deku growing up? I can't notice any difference between first cap and now.

Also, female bakugou cosplayed. Manga isnt even out here translated, so I'm fucking suprised

>can harness 5% of All Might's power efficiently
>no difference
Uh huh

Are you german

I meant physically. Like taller, broader shoulders, smaller head, etc.

Accelerator

I hope Deku will start to see All Might and the other OFA ghosts more often. Could be very funny when All Might is acting his usual way but only Deku can see him.

It's amazing how unlikable Deku has become. He's not even full retard. He's simply plain stupid, reckless and inconsiderate.

>even the speech bubble spins

Shitty writing. I had high hopes for MHA but it turned out to be yet another shounen shit. Time to drop.

It's like Darth Vader crossed with Lord Zed.

>He's simply plain stupid, reckless and inconsiderate.
He became Bakugou, then

>yfw you need hand contact to use AfO

He'll probably just grow naturally over the years. I don't think, he'll ever be as tall as All Might though.

Yeah

Will he? I mean, most characters don't grow at all. They are frozen in time, then timeskip and boom, they are way taller.

Are you gonna dump Kimetsu today as well?

World Trigger

I'd say he's even worse.

Even Bakugou managed to realize he's in deep shit and he shouldn't allahu akbar right there because he would be fucked. He manages to half-restrain himself if he realized he's in deep shit after analyzing the situation.

Bakugou also doesn't drag people into shit like Deku does either. It's not just about Deku being a reckless cunt anymore, it's now about him being a reckless cunt in front of the biggest bad while putting in risk all his friends who are accompanying him, and enabling him at on top of that.

He's getting worse and worse with every passing chapter.

His final sumashu is about to begin.

What do YOU think all the hands on his costume are for?

Wow calm your tits he's just a kid

>just a kid
A kid endangering the lives of his friends.

>Oklahoma smash
>it's a tornado

Question: Does he have an order in how to put which hand where? Or does he just pick up one and puts it on his body?

Kids are stupid. I bet you were worse when you were 15.

Yes.

Here's my take on it: Deku is definitely really fucking unlikable now, but I feel like Horikoshi is preparing to shit on his current philosophy and make him realize his actual limitations and that being a hero doesn't necessarily mean killing yourself all the time. I mean, look over the manga: there are several instances of him being told he's doing things wrong, or having people worried about him, or considering him foolish. It wouldn't make sense to have all that and have absolutely no consequences. I really think Horikoshi is setting something up, so I won't say the manga's bad or "just another shounen" just yet. We'll see.

His dad's hand is always on his face.

Sure,i acted in a way that would've get my classmates killed at least once a week.

yeah, i guess, but no timeskip will make him over 2m tall.

Not him and I don't dislike Deku but this is a stupid argument. Are you fine with everything all the other kids did too?

The official tank releases have a number of fuck-ups too. It's bad enough that I'm not buying the new one.

>next chapter
youtube.com/watch?v=P9VXjFzWIgE

Why are you hitting yourself?

Agreeing with this. Along with going completely overboard during the School Trip arc, I feel like this is very deliberate. Deku's world is going to come crashing down very soon.

In Volume 4 they fucked up Sadrock's name. I think they called him "Kuchida".

It's...kind of weird in retrospect that All Might has never had a one-on-one Hero training session with Deku. He's your pupil, why aren't you tutoring him? Teach him all the cool things you can do with One For All, maybe even show him the ropes a bit with some villain cleanup.

Can All Might hurry up and fucking die already?

He's overstayed his welcome desu, it feels like the author is just keeping him alive at this point because he likes drawing him.

Saito ikuru

Cant post a link because spam-alert, just look for those 2 in facebook

It's not an argument... I just don't think that's enough reason to hate him, he's making mistakes, he's a kid, he's gonna pay for his mistakes.

I don't understand what is wrong, this is how character development happens.

>there are several instances of him being told he's doing things wrong, or having people worried about him, or considering him foolish. It wouldn't make sense to have all that and have absolutely no consequences.
That's exactly the problem. Half the manga has been spent on telling Deku to stop killing himself and people shitting on All Might for giving him that life philosophy. I can understand this happening once ore twice and the BAM Deku finally learns his lesson but it's been happening again and again with more and more consequences and it keeps happening and worse of all people are still letting Deku keep at it too. This the 4th arc in a row of this, there's so much you can try to stretch the whole thing just to make a point.

It's gotten tiring and I really hope there's some actual pay-off to all this in the end.

I don't disagree. It's gone on too long for sure.

The American Plan. Besides that, it's been said that All Might is not a good teacher, he can't make him control OFA better because he is not envisioning the power like him.

All Might is a shitty teacher. He is like a genius when it comes to handling OFA, but that's also a problem. How can a genius who understands everything after 1 try explain something to a student?
Deku needs his own Gran Torino.

I agree with this.
His character is fallible, he has a lot of room to grow, similar to everyone else in the cast.

This manga was always slow.

The ultimate consequence will be All Might's death. Deku will fuck up and All Might will die because of him.

>Next chapter should be called "All Dead"
>not "All is Lost"

>I'm posting this again

And then Deku will become even more self-sacrificing because he couldn't save All Might and now he'll try to save everyone "no matter what" to compensate for failing to save his mentor.

A girl huh

>Stating the truth is bait

Well maybe. That would suck.

>Some things: yeah, the Naruto sequel started; no, I won't even bother looking at it.

Good.

>Sket Dance's author, Shinohara Kenta, has a new manga running in Jump+ called Astra Lost in Space. It looks good. I was expecting to see it in Viz Jump but nope.

Well, it IS in Jump+. Plus, nobody's going to know about Sket Dance besides us.

Yeah, flat as wood, but legit, talked to her for some time.

Mhh deutsche armpits

If he took it off, would he die?

The entire point of the manga is Deku becoming the "Symbol of Peace", and what that actually means. The internal crisis hasn't been overplayed or drawn out--it's central to the plot. This isn't Hajime no Ippo, where all doubts can be solved with a hearty slap to the back.

This isn't just about Deku, either. We've had no less than three "Origin" chapters that spell out what All Might means to different people:

--To Deku, All Might is a hero that always saves people no matter what.

--To Todoroki, All Might is a symbol of freedom and self-determination.

--To Bakugou, All Might is an invincible warrior who strikes down evil wherever it shows itself.

All three are currently struggling with the hypocrisies and contradictions with these definitions. All Might can't save everyone--has failed to save people in the past. He is bound by terrible rules and laws, just like the rest of hero society. And as we're about to see, he's not invincible.

The conflict within those characters, and the conflict between their competing views, will likely form a good chunk of the story from here on out.

Wow get that sensible post out of here what the fuck are you doing

>another short Seraph chapter

The author and his team are still working hard on other Seraph projects at the same time. Thanks for the heads up, user

Okay, author comments

Poor Togashi