Didn't you make this thread before?

>kyoani should just do fanservice
>kyoani should drop edgy messy plots and focus on SoL and silly hijinks
>kyoani does it
>everyone hates it

Mai is best girl.

only redditors hate this anime desu

I liked it.

I liked it, it was fun. More fun and less generic than other "shonen fightan" LN adaptations.

I think your opinion is shit.

It was okay, could have been better

thats because this was shit.

5/10

pretty to look at, nothing to talk about though

If the plot that happened in the last two episodes where hinted at throughout the season, it might've made it to a decent show.

Mahou shoujo > cats > parenting > finale > rest
It was a fun show because of those standouts.

How do we fix Kyoani, Sup Forums?

i think it would've been a lot better if it was continuous throughout too desu, those 2 episodes were better then the entirety of knk, the other episodes were still fun tho esp the pervert monkey one lol

Give Ishihara better taste

Have Ishihara search for more novels like Hibike instead of approving of generic LNs because they have monologues about pubic hair.

If it's not broken, don't fix it.

Boring, inconsistent and confusing. The fanservice couldn't save it.

>lol

The fanservice was pretty boring as well.

I liked it overall, but there was so little consistency in the beginning that I'm sure people got lost. I thought it was going some kind of ecchi show from the first episode.

Also, Reina is the best girl, and Koito is a shit.

It was hinted several times. Not like the last two episodes has plot in the first place.

Reina is wallpaper though, she and Kurumi are the only bad girls.

I want to suck that mole

>best girl
>best boy
TYBKA

My favorite battle harem for not being cringy during serious scenes and decent powers, much better than muh swords.

But my "favorite battle harem" is still a mediocre show, it's the other battle harems that are pure trash.

It's bad, plots are boring, characters are bad, only positive is the animation

I want enigma to turn into my mom and steal my powers

Why were the phantom girls so much better than the human ones?

They were bland additions to MC-kun while the phantom girls actually had shit going for them.

Drama phantom best girl

Despair from the realization I'll never be able to hold precious Mai in my arms.

Shit.

You do realise that Sup Forums is more than 1 person, right? Not everyone wants KyoAni to do just fanservice, and not everyone hates Phantom World.

Quick! Whoever completes the sentence first will forever be right!

Koito a ____.

Shit.

CUTE
Mai is stil best girl though.

Kek.

Coitus with Koito

Painfully boring. Generally inoffensive, but just about everything about it was so mediocre that it honestly made me upset that it was actually more boring to watch than just about anything else KyoAni has put out.

7/10

they gave us mom and son incest remember?

Both it and KonoSuba were my favorites last season. Also the nintendo-ish tracks were the best OST too