Other urls found in this thread:

benthesage.com/anime-abandon-jin-roh-the-wolf-brigade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a shitty OP.

What a shitty reply.

What a shitty retort.

What a shitty thread

breaking the meme cycle

the movie has nice looking animation which is pretty nice once in a while after the average jap/chink/asia animation

nice animation but shit anime

I hope you dumbasses drown in loneliness and waifu threads if can't even have a Jin-Roh thread properly

Agreed

It was an okay adaptation of Little Red Riding Hood, but Tex Avery did it better.

The original Gundam was shit and looked like shit. Its no more than a 6 at best.

Yes, and that's it. Nothing else really going in this movie.

I thought that was Guts at first

I think I've seen this before, fuck off

>He hasn't seen based Sage's review
Educate yourselves
benthesage.com/anime-abandon-jin-roh-the-wolf-brigade/

Except the soundtrack, plot and cinematography. The kind of shit that makes a movie or show worth watching.

Hopefully you'll be able to appreciate those attributes more when you grow up and stop just watching waifu pandering shit for the lowest common denominator

Great movie, even if it does relentlessly beat you over the head with the red riding hood allusion.

At least it's good compared to Zeta

special place in hell for your kind

PUT UR GRASSES ON

NOTING WILL BE WONG

>Jin-roh
>plot

The plot is nothing exceptional. And it's "cinematography" is nothing as impressive as Mamoru Oshii's previous work. Heck, even watching GITS credit scene is way more interesting than watching the whole Jin-roh movie.

The plot is plenty exceptional, if you can think of any other anime that ties political thriller to romance so well and add a bit of folklore to spice things please name it.

Mamoru Oshii wasn't involved in directing Jin-Roh and comparing it to the making of a cyborg intro isn't very fair since it's timeless, doesn't make mean Jin-Roh isn't one of the most well made anime movies of all.

That you had to come to Sup Forums to rant about it.

What a faggot.

It's not even a rant

More like a demonstration of being retarded

top kek'd

>soundtrack
>cinematography
These are the only good things about the movie, but it's still subpar if it fails to deliver its story well.
It's like saying a turd is good because it's been polished.

It's a very ambitious film. This is commendable and it fulfills some of that ambition, but I think that it falls short because of it.

Like a lot of what Oshii does, it had great visuals at the very least.

How does it fail to deliver it's story well? Because you didn't understand it? It has multiple layers to it that can be enjoyed superficially as a romance, more in-depth with the cloak and dagger games and as a smaller piece of the larger Kerberos universe.

But the fact that you think a movie being impressive visually is comparable to a polished turd shows you are only posting to insist on being retarded.

Is the narrative more palatable than similar looking stuff like Ghost in the Shell? These movies are always so interesting from an aesthetic point of view but I'm rarely satisfied with the "inorganic" for lack of a better word content.

It's not full of philosophical bullshit if that's what you mean

That's part of it, so that's good. It's been on the backlog for fucking ever, I swear I'll watch it one of these days.

What a shitty post.

Because it doesn't make you care about the characters at all which is supposed to be crucial to the movie.

this thread sucks

Know your place

This reply didn't make me care about you at all which is supposed to be crucial to the discussion at hand.