Trump Has Always Backed Amnesty, White House Says

dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/trump-has-always-backed-amnesty-white-house-says/

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he did always back amnesty, as long as the immigrants are thoroughly vetted.

>tfw israel will be dismantled

McMaster kicked out all the nationalists. The globalists are in control now. McMaster takes his orders from Soros.

They have no place in the fucking country illegals and all those who broke in must go fuck them

This.
Nobody has been more in the pocket of (((them))) than Drumpf

Reminder susan rice has clearance

Stormniggers need to fuck off. We never had a problem with immigration

No he didn't, you never watched any of his rallies if you think that. All amnesty is bad, that will only make America less white.

/ptg/ and /r/The_Donald won't ever accept.

This is what people need to understand.
Soros works for the Rothschilds. They are globalists. They lost power in Israel to Nationalists.
Soros funds Palastine groups and Iranian groups to go after Israel.
McMaster who worked at a Soros think tank went into the White House and kicked out all the nationalists. And now all of a sudden Trump is not going to do the wall, he is open Amnesty. The globalists have taken over. And they are shilling to make people look away from McMaster and Soros and towards Israel.
One of the few Nationalist nations that is actually fighting against the globalist agenda, and people don't even understand it.

>They lost power in Israel to Nationalists.

HURR DURR NATIOANLIST VS GLBOALIST KIKES

i found jew

Yes, these are the groups that Soros funds.
You will notice the amount that are against Israel.
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
It's why the UN goes after Israel constantly. Israel wants to be a nationalist nation with borders and walls. The globalists lost power.

holy fucking shit, this is the most clickbait article I have seen in weeks
>Asked about Trump’s support of amnesty, Sanders said, “I think the president has spoken out very clearly that he wants us to make this decision based on a variety of factors. But the number one thing is that he wants responsible immigration reform and part of that is including that in the process.”
Again call your congressmen

She went on to say that Trump “always wanted responsible immigration reform.”

if you post in this thread without saging, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

I watched every rally. He said and i quote.

"I WANT THEM TO COME IN, IM GOING TO BUILD A BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR AND LET THEM IN" He wants them to come in "LEGALLY" and he even said, he would speed up the process and allow many to come in, thats his form of amnesty, but its not what they are referring to. I guess you never watched one rally.

shut it down

>Sarah Huckabee Sanders says that Trump “always wanted responsible immigration reform.”
Wait, "responsible immigration reform" isn't amnesty.
>in 2016 Trump said “When politicians talk about immigration reform, they usually mean the following: amnesty, open borders, and lower wages,”
Ohhh, I get it now. Daily Caller is talking out of their ass just like CNN and hoping people don't actually read past the headline.

Trump is a RINO

How do people still fall for this godforsaken meme. The UN MADE Israel and was in turn made by globalist jews 100% founded and controlled.

ALL they are doing is setting up for Albert Pike´s Third World War. Which is followed by Kalergi and the final NWO "crazy conspiracy with theRFID chips and stuff".

You do realize nobody believes anything youre saying right? Soros isnt' the final boss. ISRAEL IS

The Rothschilds are the final boss. Israel is just a place that they helped found.
But Israel has started to turn on them.
The Rothschilds were a problem long before Israel was created.

Tax cuts for jews is more important than you faggots

They own the fucking land Israel sits on. Are you truly believing this? I assure you that you are 100% wrong. Oded Yinon WILL happen, Syria and Iran will fall. Then their "Messiah" will rule the world from there, centralized govt with some vassal Archon states. NWO is real and it´s coming soon. Communism is merely the tool to break spirit, will and strength + being a sweet lie for leftists useful idiots to strive for.

Then comes the war, which is why they are shipping in the other side in huge numbers. Finally Kalergi to complete the slave race and voila.

Dude I hope you contemplate suicide because you're so bad at being a subversive kike I could LARP better than you and be more convincing.

NAME ONE BENEFIT TO HUMANITY ISRAEL HAS PROVIDED!!!!!

YOU CANT!

They own the land everyone sits on. It doesn't stop us from opposing them.

Medicine and science tech.
They keep an Islamic caliphate from forming.
That's 2

ISIS IS MOSSAD YOU KIKE

>tfw first time voter, excited and think my vote mattered
>get conned

No, they used it in the same way other nations were using it. At times Russia was letting ISIS move against other Rebels. At other times the US was allowing ISIS to move against Syria. Israel played that same game.
But the globalist bankers created ISIS.

Enough is enough. You guys can't even keep a coherent story anymore. Maybe, JUUST MAYBE, If Israel actually was a respectable nation and actually had good intentions THEY WOULDNT NEED A FUCKING INTERNET SHILL FORCE YOU JIDF PIECE OF SHIT.

I'm just a guy in my pajamas.

That's legal immigration not amnesty