Tell me your honest opinion of Misato

Tell me your honest opinion of Misato.

Best EVA

best woman

Pretty interesting character, what with her daddy issues, relationship with Shinji, Kaji, etc.

The rebuilds went over and beyond the call of shitposting when they ruined her character

She cares, but she's a bit Naive about life and she tries to drown her worries in alcohol. She's also a slob but is in charge of NERVE.

She canonically fucked half men of the nerv.
She is a slut and a little girl in the head who needs to grown up and to walk over her past

Not sure how Ritsuko's mom fits into this equation.

She is the best.

Best and would fuck.

Best gril

Tries her best to fill in as a mother figure for Shinji. Is really one of the saddest characters in NGE.

A real woman for once in anime we need more women like misato in anime.

>The rebuilds went over and beyond the call of shitposting when they ruined her character
I refuse to watch them, what did they do?

Old hag.

whoredog

What canon? Not even trolling, I'm legit curious where it says or implies that. All we can tell from the show is that she fucked Kaji in the past and present and fucking was the only thing she could think of comfort Shinji, which seems pretty slutty but doesn't prove anything.

She only ever fucked Kaji.

Not Asuka.

In other words, not best.

>Not Asuka
So she's not the worst? Nice.

>Asuka, the best character
>worst

Found the low t cuck.

If I were Kaji I would be actively trying to knock her up.

You didn't watched the whole show with attention then, It's not given away words for words.
First exemple which comes to head is pic related who says in EoE before dying something which implies that he had a relation with misato.

>So she's not the worst? Nice.

Assuka got rejected by a high test man and could only settle for a low test boy.
Nice try though.

He was infatuated with her but she only saw him as a friend.

By that logic Rei is the biggest slut of all.

What does that have to do with anything?

>Nice try though
*tips*

oh man fucking saigado I swear to god
I don't have my sweatingman.jpg with me right now but imagine I used it to post this.

Only low test fedora tippers such as yourself like Asuka.

Toiletfucker is here

>asukafags even derail misato threads

Then why do you have such a rage boner against Asuka if only your kind of people like her?

>implying you can derail misato threads
>Implying penguins are a good pet

Nah, it's the Reifag's fault ITT

A realistically flawed character whose personality is compelling and well-written

Also she makes my peepee hard and there needs to be more /ss/

Yeah, if he said "half the men in Nerv wanted to fuck her" he would have been wrong because that fraction is probably too low.

I want to do lewd things with her.

She's a disgusting alcoholic slob. Look at how full of trash her apartment was when she brought Shinji home (and then made him do all the housework).

Nice image for ants.