Remember us?

Remember us?

Sataan's husbando was the best.

I remember seeing threads for that, if that counts. Is it anything like this?

It was probably similar, yes.

>probably
>,yes

Kind of. Unlike gdgd it actually has a script and theme to revolve around.

Largely, with more SEGA and less adlib.

The script still maintains a similar vibe of silliness, presumably? Seems like the theme is vidya. No improv though. THe improv was pretty nice in gdgd. I kind of feel like I should just be googling this honestly, but I really wanted to post some of these screencaps from gdgd.

>less
So still alittle? THose moments where it's still there in a sort of obvious way are really fun to see as a viewer. Where the actors are cleary not their characters for a moment if that makes sense? You hear them in the studio talking to each other for a moment, not just seeing them on screen?

Yes I miss every day.

>Nippon no mina-san.
>Watashi Sega Saturn to gekoshimasu!

No, there's no adlib in SeHa. The premise is that they go into a bunch of Sega games, old and new, and silly stuff happens. But it's basically gdgd with slightly different personalities, so it's still hilarious and fun to watch.

I wish this director had more stuff. His humor is just too perfect.

That ending was pretty sad.
They tried so hard ultimately so they could die/reincarnate.

Yes, definitely. Once I realized it was the same director just now while I was googling I decided to just grab it for sure.

See, I was getting confused. I thought it was the same studio. But then it wasn't because apparently the guy who made gdgd just did the whole thing himself in MMD? That's pretty neat.

They completely ruined the Puyo Puyo episode.
Only the Virtua Fighter one was truly amazing.

There are two guys.

Kotaro Ishidate and Sota Sugahara. Both started out with gdgd Fairies S1 and Osaka Okan, but fell apart for some reason.

Ishidate went on to make Tesagure Bukatsumono, Minarai Diva, Straight Title Robot Anime and Q-Transformers.
Sugahara went on to make the gdgd movie, Narihero www, and this Sega Hard Girls.

I didn't know that. Interesting. I was wondering why Osaka Okan still had his charm despite him only being the character designer for it.

I guess I'll have to eat up all the cheap and low quality, but hilarious things he's done at some point as well. I know how much a minority of anons here loved Tesagure, so I'll be looking forward to that whenever I end up watching it.

Tesagure's far more popular for a range of reasons.

Saving it for last is a good choice.

Mega Drive was the best.
Subs where? Holy fuck it's been too long.

>literally married to a nigger

You're thinking of Straight Title Robot Anime, which does have Adlib segments. SeHa doesn't really have anything in common other than being made in MMD.

Yes.

This is a Noire.

As of I could forget based Sega Saturn-san when she's sitting on my desk.

I was wondering if someone made this thread specifically after seeing that post.

It's possible I guess. Sega Saturn-san has been recognized once in an Etotama thread.

Best girl.

I still think that neither Tesagure, Dehaga or straight tile came closer to being as good and memorable as the first season of gdgd.

Fusako is mai waifu

I wish there was more. There's so much potential for Yakuza episode alone.

This show is awful but as a Sega fan I was required to watch it and buy the Saturn nendo.

Region 1 BD when?

You mean Region A.

And it exists as the US and Japan share BD regions.

Someone decided this was a clever idea.

I have two dreamcasts and they both have barely working drives. People play too many burned mil-CDs in them and it wears them out.

And Discotek is putting out a BD in 'Murica soon.

I doubt it.

Of course I remember Tesagure Fairies.

I thought Tesagure gradually improved, surpassing gdgd for most of Encore and Spin-off.
Though gdgd is its own unique thing, so I can see how you'd prefer it.

I enjoyed all the game references.