ONE OF THE RULES OF BEING WHITE

If you break this rule, then you should die, just like Pewdiepie.

So what are the rules of being black?

1.) Don't get caught.

That's it.

To follow the black hivemind because trying to improve yourself mentally and think differently makes you an uncle tom.

>having rules imposed on you for being white
haha white people are so pathetic. in your own countries no less. you think you could tell a saudi he has to abide by certain socially imposed rules in his own country by a non-saudi?

no chance. the most kuked people to grace this earth for sure

Nobody has the fucking right to give anybody rules on what they can and cant say
NIGGER

If they can deny you words they can deny you thoughts.

I don't like the derogation of any person, but at the same time such speech and thought is necessary.

Imagine if you couldn't call warren Jeffs sect a cult? Imagine if the media portrayed them as brave souls and normalized the young girls being brainwashed.

Criticism via language is powerful and important.

Fuck you cunt, I can't even disagree with you. Goddamn I hate liberals.

To say wigga cracka white bread honkey casper motherfucker as many times in your life as possible and get away with it every single time. Black Power n sheeit

>not ignoring them and saying Nigger when it's appropriate anyway

That's the fagggiest fucking thing I've ever heard

I never play video games, I have a family, but even I understand fucking 9 year olds run around saying this shit since they were 9

When did niggers become such fucking pansies with their fucking panties all up on a bunch

Shit really makes me want to go down down the road and fuck with the city dwellers, Jesus what a bunch of cucks

i have freedom of speech you greasy nigger son of a crackwhore. you might aswell kys

>you think you could tell a saudi he has to abide by certain socially imposed rules in his own country by a non-saudi?
t. doesn't understand the oil industry

>If they can deny you words they can deny you thoughts.
the real reason not to say nigger is because it's rude and hateful. take control of your own thoughts and do good works, i.e. pander to supplicants of color so they obey, then you're free to pursue liberty.

Rob
Rape
Repeat

>Americans injecting their cultural believes onto other people.

Fuck you niggers, the word has next to no meaning here.

to be a nigger

loling at this nigger thinking that a group of actual subhumans can make us follow their "rules"

nigger we could wipe you from the face of the earth in a day dont get to uppity and push us to that

OK
Niggers have to obey the law. That's their one rule.

They break that rule all the time though.

can't wait when it is socially acceptable to use nigger in public.
we can even try encouraging the good dindu's to use it against the ignorant job-less gang bangers that ruin it for everybody else, which will in effect make it acceptable to use again.

I hope all of these vermin fucking die. Like I genuinely hope they get a sudden aneurysm and that it's slow and painful.

Fuck off, you poser. If you don't like our freedom of speech, move to North Korea because THAT is where you belong.

Fucking libtard is too afraid to use his own jack ass logo. More proof that left are nothing but pussies.

Dindu nuffin.

1.) Collect Welfare
2.) Blame whitey even though his taxes pay for said welfare
3.) ???
4.) Profit

1. fuck whitey
2. gibs me dat
3. we wuz kangs

is too much to ask for the extermination of the jews?

your all brainwashed, wake the fuck up.

I'll say nigger anyway. Especially if the stupid porchmonkey is too miffed to realize that I'm joking.

>Blacks call each other nigga and niggers all the time acting like it's cute and cool to do it
>Chimp the fuck out if any non black person says it
This is why no one gives a shit

who cares. it's a paki, suitable for making kebab and driving taxis