XXXTENTACION murders a White child in edgy new music video, what does Sup Forums think?

XXXTENTACION murders a White child in edgy new music video, what does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw
youtube.com/watch?v=yqZdL8TX_2E
youtu.be/GWuGTYiQs8U
youtube.com/watch?v=VMw0EjLFPXw
youtube.com/watch?v=pz8Kp_yELg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw

He was making a message you brainlet. The whole point of the video was to show how fucked up both sides were and need to chill out with the race supremacy bullshit.

Did you even watch the whole thing?

Yeah right cause that's what little 10 year old gen x'ers will think when they watch this shit

>implying i care what xxxtentacion has to say

literally who?

i hope he doesn't end up suicided

>video literally talks about how fucked up it is to try to protest racism with riots and more racism

Dumbass.

>what does Sup Forums think?
overrated edgy gf beater that thinks that being controversal is hip

that like ratio though...

lol this dude was revealed to be woman beater like a week ago and teens still defend him

never heard of it, continues listening to Zeppelin. Fuck off

the only people who need to chill are people who are anti-white

no one has talked about supremacy for half a century

he brings up instances of black on white violence and he brings up the issue of equity and equality and how doing to others who are innocent what has been done to you or your people is stupid. he has also made some anti-identity politics comments in the past.
he's trying to make a point about how we need to stop violence on both sides but he's done it in a stupid way because obviously all people are going to see is him hanging a little white child. perhaps it is in poor taste. also his music is garbage.

anyway dont get baited into jumping the gun and going nuts over this because people will point out that you missed the message and leftists will use this as an example of people on the right being stupid.

Led Zeppelin is trash.

Oy vey goyim now that we've moved the Overton window to "kill all white men" being a centrist position, flooded your country with mudpeople, made it mandatory for all media to depict you as evil, and all but written into law that you aren't allowed you identify with your ethnicity, won't you remember the 6 gorillion and be a moderate?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

If the black community practiced what he preached at the end we wouldnt have this problem. plus, whites are better. not our fault they chimp out over it.

Sort of like how Don tweets inflammatory off the wall stuff and we love him for it. The only thing that matters now is attention.

People might not apprehend the nature of the situation from a rational detached perspective but we all know viscerally this is what is happening. You can't beat this phenomenon because it hijacks the way our animal reward centers work, and we have been put into a position where reasonable doubt is a hindrance.

Be cheap, be gimmicky, it doesn't matter. Just command attention with your views and you win.

t. Sup Forumstard

Literally who?

Fuck this its repulsive garbage flagged

thats a FUCKING jew

>watching niggers aside from cctv

>Robert De Jewro

>XXXTENTACION
Who?

Pretty sure this is supposed to be a statement against anti-white crap.

He's white like Tim Wise.

google the lyrics of the song riot

Fuck off fence sitting faggot

Both SIDES? What sides are you even talking about? I don't live my life to be whites versus niggers. I have no niggers in my life. No niggers in my neighborhood. I go out of my way to avoid niggers. I don't relax when I'm forced to be around them. Even at work I tolerate them as much as I have to without relaxing. I know niggers exist but I live my life like they don't. There aren't any sides.

The media fuels racial conflicts and niggers are going to be niggers. Few are going to listen to reason. They are fucked up because they are at a genetic disadvantage. Some call it culture and that's true but it starts with the genes. There won't be a white ethno state. I'm not delusional. But niggers are dead to me.

Calm down cleetus.

Easy there user

Nigger who was arrested recently for fucking his girlfriend with a bbq fork

Exactly

/thread

>by haning a white child
yeah, totally

>both sides
I don't want supremacy over niggers, I want absolutely nothing to do with them. I want separation.
We are white separatist.

this is pretty much how I live my life at this point, its impossible to have any kind of dialogue or intelligent conversation with them, they have constant victim status, and a need to lord whatever stupid bullshit status they have over anyone, all I can say is, never work for a nigger manager, or work with niggers unless forced to, and even then, don't relax around them.

>listen to coon tunes
>ever
Also fuck this sambo trying to enforce the status quo aka whites giving niggers gibs because they're niggers DOTR nao !

Do the xxx part be silent?

This guy hangs out with Manson a lot. He's learning that shock value gets you the most attention and that those who see it who aren't retarded and can read between the lines will get the message.

Jesus Titty Fucking Christ.

this

h e s u c k a s s.

I encourage blacks to create more propaganda such as this.

>if i read a shitty pro-equality poem at the end it makes up for the bullshit I put at the beginning

I blame cartoons for making our kids this fucking stupid

this

he should hang for this

I did my part ~

jesus christ

Congrats, you managed to be even more of a cringey edgelord than him.

FUCKING NIGGERS

while you accept the rope, I'll say what needs to be said. This sort of nonsense is truly unacceptable. white separatism will make major strides with fuel like this video.

this is not about edgelord

this is about the constant genocidal propaganda aimed against whites since 7-10 years

BLACK PILL LIFE
shit getting real on this board

If you respond to genocidal rhetoric with genocidal rhetoric then you also look genocidal.

>Left: 6'
>Right: 5'11

this. faggots in this thread don't realize xxx is redpilled af

Why is XXX pretending he makes thoughtful social commentary? It's embarrassing, he should stick to what he's good at.

He praises "equity and equality" at the end of the video. Sounds like a fucking tool even if he telling black people that reverse-racism isn't justifiable.

>if you fight your enemy, they win

go back to the cuckshed justin

who cares hes a half white emo faggot manlet

>he should stick to what he's good at.'

and what is that, exactly?

I don't really agree with the way he portrayed his message since he's doing it with pure shock value, but him hanging the white kid is saying that it's equally as fucked up to run around screaming "kill whitey" all the time. No wonder Kendrick Lamar gave him a co-sign, they're both telling black people to back the fuck off of other people and focus on their own communities.

Let's not argue about music here, thats what Sup Forums is for.

*hangs a white child*

shieeet we should stop da racism

Making "bangers" for 12 year olds.

>thats what Sup Forums is for
lol you have no idea

It really is a vitriolic shitshow.

This music is for disgruntled teenagers with no ability to think rationally . Dude needs to read off his iphone to say something he considers "deep". If you honestly think this degenerate is a good influence for our youth you probably need to be necked yourself.

He's calling everyone out.
I like it.
Besides, it is your future now.
Media loves oppression of straight white male.
Because to them, you know, being a straight white male already makes you an evil/hated figure.

Tbh, that was a breath of fresh air.

have fun with that lawsuit sargon

Its fine for lo-fi industrial hip hop, although its by far his weakest track.
Riot is a much more satisfying commentary on the american race relations.
The kid has talent for the slower more somber style, shame that he got famous through his bangers.

I guess the message is kind of clear to me, he's saying the shit isn't right no matter who does it.

But what this nigger fails to address is the fact that blacks are likely to kill white people at a far higher rate.

>listening to nig music

At least he's acknowledging the problem, which is a step in the right direction.

this is music? no wonder world is going to shit

when will they learn?

This guy wrote it

relevent:
youtube.com/watch?v=yqZdL8TX_2E

This little faggots whole bloodline should be eradicated

The Fire Rises.

Have some good music to cleanse your pallets youtu.be/GWuGTYiQs8U

I second this.
youtube.com/watch?v=VMw0EjLFPXw

>XXXTENTACION
Literally who? Fuck off with your viral marketing.

Jesus fucking christ, start the race war already

Muted it.
Can't stand dindu shit.
See white kid hanged.
Don't fucking care what he says about it.
End result: dehumanizes blacks even more.
Exterminatus.

This fucking talentless niggerfaggot literally just stole a decade old underground electronic track.
What the actual fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=pz8Kp_yELg0

Literal cancer. Who the fuck is this tiny wannabe Li'l Wayne reject? Someone burning through record front money trying desperately as fuck to be relevant in the next 6 minutes before he ends up like 100s of other Soulja Boy types.

You people need to stop posting this shit and relegate to black twitter/ghetto youtube/inner city projects from which it came and where it will end up (either dead or released from prison in 11 years).

Stop giving this garbage attention, page views or recognition.

>10 year old gen x'ers

Gen X is in their 40s tho

Remember that we want people to see this. We want hatred

Lil Dicky flipped it on 'Too High' too apparently.

racist nigger

brb gonna kill some niggers

>electro-nigger fails to understand the concept of sampling
Been around for what, 30 years now? Nearing 40?