Statists think they can stop me from having this

um no sweetie :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Hemp_Drugs_Commission
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. low IQ negro

Wow, you're cool, the government can't stop you from killing your brain cells, what a fucking rebel you are.

Weef is so cool. Most of Sup Forums has no idea what they're missing. Good wed is like the perfect glass of wine or mead. Its a beautiful luxury that has to be understood if one wants to enjoy life.

>2017
>Still believing bullshit from the nixon administration.

They literally suffocated monkeys with weed smoke to keep down Hippies and Niggers. Weed is good shit, they've found it in graves of German tribesmen from 3000 years ago.

This is your heritage white man, you are choosing ignorance to shun such a wonderful thing.

>German
>white

Why is this the #1 issue for DUDE WEED LMAOs?

Please link your ridiculous claims
Also this

touching your weed with your greasy ass fingers are you fuckin new m8?

There is literally nothing wrong at all, in any way, shape or form, with marijuana.

Weed is pretty great but that's not an argument

Because of the blatant hypocrisy on the end of prohibitionists. Republicucks want small government but are deathly afraid when adults make their own choices.

If faggots are allowed to get married then I want my fucking grass.

Fuck off you tree hugging hippie bastards

for one thing, it's the bread and butter of organized crime.

you make it legal and suddenly cartels lose like 1/2 of their revenue. make coke, heroin and ecstasy legal, you get the other half.

make LSD legal and suddenly hundreds of thousands of hippies would have to actually get a job.

And then criminals will just create new compounds that fuck you up

better than Acid and E? which you could buy at pharmaceutical purity from the liquor store?

lmao good luck.

fairly certain hippies don't live off income from lsd sales

It's the market, as soon as you make something legal/illegal, criminals will find a new revenue source

You're a fucking idiot, but im sure you already knew that

not all of them, sure. but seriously they're not paying for burning man tickets selling macrame necklaces and reiki sessions.

>being this much of a brainlet
this is why you shouldn't do drugs, Billy

>implying I follow ever law like some special faggot

Everyone breaks a few minor laws. Weather It's speeding, smoking marijuana, being drunk in public, or opening mail you get addressed to your house that you don't know what it is.

its mostly weed and low level jobs (janitorial, food service, mall kiosk)

upright citizens could have marijuana & alcohol banned and they wouldn't care.

the frothing-degenerate heathen masses are the ones who pound their chest when their precious intoxicants are taken away from them.

intoxicants are for post-primate cave people and african bushmen who "like da way it make dem feelz".

I dont even know what to say to this.

this is bizzaro world lads

probably

that's why gambling, prostitution, and all other forms of self-destructive vice should be legal too... draw the line at pedophilia, but think how many cops would be freed up to police it.

>tens of thousands of years of shamans are primitive

>but we must follow the cuckcults that mutilate genitals and have magic false idols rings becasue tradition

nah

STOP LIKING THINGS I DONT LIKE
>IM_SILLY.jpg

Whats the difference in high between two different strains with same thc levels?

Tips hat

Excessive use of it is wrong

>statists think they can stop me from looking like this

No one cares.

eww. i've never wanted to punch someone who i agree with before.

some of the best ideas in human history were hatched under the influence. always been hugely popular with artists, writers, scientists, and thinkers.

Steve Jobs dropped acid, so did the Beatles, Aldous Huxley, and C.S. Lewis.

>eeew im so much better than you
>next line is the male sub cucksignal

good one

i repeated the "w" - repeating the "e" makes you a faggot.

this is low to middle quality mids in my area. How much did you pay for this leafy shit OP?

not the guy you are asking to prove his claims but this has some relevance, it's been used throughout history.

The British found the use of cannabis so extensive in colonial India, that they commissioned a large scale study in the late 1890s (Iverson, 2008). They were concerned that the abuse of cannabis was endangering the health of the native people and driving them insane. The British government asked the government of India to appoint a commission to look into the cultivation of the hemp plant, preparation of drugs from it, trade in those drugs, the social and moral impact of its consumption, and possible prohibition. Over 1,000 standardized interviews were conducted throughout India by eminent British and Indian medical experts. The commission was systematic and thorough. It sampled a large and diverse group of people in a range of situations, from farmers to hospital psychiatrists. After years of detailed work, The Indian Hemp Drugs Commission Report produced six volumes of data and conclusions. Commissioners were particularly concerned with whether or not cannabis caused psychoses. After years of through and well conducted research, The Commission concluded that suppressing the use of herbal cannabis (bhang) would be totally unjustifiable. They concluded that its use is very ancient, has some religious sanction among Hindus, and is harmless in moderation. In fact, more harm was done by alcohol. Furthermore, prohibition would be difficult to enforce, encourage outcries by religious clerics, and possibly lead to the use of more dangerous narcotics. These findings of The Indian Hemp Drugs Commission Report of 1894, conducted over 100 years ago, are surprisingly relevant today.

poo in loos woke as fuck desu

heres a link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Hemp_Drugs_Commission

>Fish and chips makes a valid point
Desu desu

you

>you
>not a spic

Weed impairs memory and focus abilities for up to three weeks after use
Not good

Narcotics anonymous, clean since 2014.

so you're a junkie and an ancap makes a whole lotta sense.

>tfw live in London
>Can't find a dealer to save my life

Now I understand that it would be illegal for me to ask you how to get weed. And that it would be illegal for you to tell me.

But where would I (in theory) buy weed (in theory) in this god-forsaken silent city of soft cunts? I can't even strike up conversation at a bus stop. You southerners don't even want to make eye contact and nod.

Also, you.

Probably because they can't understand a lick of what you're saying boyo

buy bitcoins on bitbargain then transfer them to your wallet on a darknet market of your choosing, use deepdotweb for a list, encrypt your address with pgp. if you are not retarded this should be pretty easy for you desu

ill rip that shit out from your fingers if you keep talking to me like that

Alrite chuck, how's it goin yeh, been alrite yeh, this weather's shit innit? Always rains down in London. It's shit down here innit? Where you from mate?
You know where I can buy a bit of grass?

Mate?

You deaf mate?

>tfw me every day for a week last month

I live a happier, healthier and more productive life after switching from liquor to weed desu. Truly the Aryan herb.

Degenerate.

They think you're sketch mate
Go to a pub with a similarly aged crowd, strike a convo there, slip it in about you getting baked when it's relevant, they'll come off a 'enry for ya

It's not any better in America m8. I would smoke pot again if I ever find a dealer but I gave up after a month.

Weed is literal garbage, who even smokes that isn't a hipster or 70s burn-out?

But pic related is completely acceptable anywhere. Grocery stores have massive sections for alcohol. This shit is in literally every kind store. It's even in Walgreens and CVS which are PHARMACY stores. But somehow you're a "stoner" and "useless" if you enjoy some weed.

Name one store where they don't sell alcohol.

Wew that looks like good weed. Why you molest it with your hands tho?

>Name one store where they don't sell alcohol.

pc world

Little Caesars

A shit load of leafs do, look who they voted for

Yeah, (if I wanted to buy drugs, but I don't, this is all hypothetical) I could do that. But these illegal items have to eventually go through the postal system.
Now I'm not saying that I haven't not bought drugs off the darkweb. I hypothetically might have. But the riskiest part (by far) would be to send and receive them. Stressing over it for a week (from a potential scammer to boot) would be the worst. I suppose it's doable but hand-to-hand would be preferable, in theory.

Might you hypothetically know of a good spot in London that I could accidentally stumble across these substances, in theory? Asking for a friend who doesn't who doesn't know how petty and cruel the Met can be.

I bet you fast food or you're a helper with some shitty 5 construction "company" aren't you?

Home depot

Pro tip.
(Special instructions)
12 pack bud light. Includes large tip.

No one cares about weed. Statists and feds jus want to control the trade and tax it motherfucker. Go listen to your Bob Marley mixtape somewhere else faggot

Too bad they don't deliver

nice summary man

You can bitch about this all you want but it doesn't matter a bit. Federal crime.

Don't eat little skeezers so idk.
They really don't deliver?

>Pirate flag
>statist

More like butt pirate

smoked weed for a few years, then eventually it got repetitive and shitty, id rather have beer because its cheaper.

only reason to have some is for special event + muscle pain but other than that its not that different from having beer

Nope, pick up only

name one person who smokes a bunch of weed and isn't a boring fucking person to talk to

everyone drinks alcohol

Doug Benson and myself

Is it bad? Now I wonder why I thought 5$ for a pizza was trash. No delivery.

Cry more faggot. If you're willing to break the law to get high at least have the balls to own it.

Weed is for people who can't face the reality of life

>statists think they can stop me from having this
um no sweetie :^)

The person would be my friend, but he's the only friend of mine that I smoke weed with. And what do you mean a boring person to talk to? You can't have a boring conversation if you smoke weed with someone.

>Leaf owns an ak
Good play, cricket right?

Remember kids...pot makes you paranoid.

Meh, it's better than Pizza hut and it's cheap
I have, got popped for possession twice, fuck statists like yourself, it should be legalized

>pinned magazine

>swapping one poison for another
degenerate desu

weed lowers testosterone, reduces memory capabilities, slow cognitive function, AND kills motivation
not to mention it is just as addicting as any other drug

i may or may not have done 30+ transactions over the past year i'v lost count. the police have better things to do than worry about a nobody buying a tiny quantity of weed which will be gone by the time they will ever get around to doing anything, but they wont do anything in the first place.

btw iv bought off multiple markets that have been seized by the police and still nothing. bought off of SR1, SR2, Agora and Alphabay.

i stressed the first 1 or 2 times, but then you realise nobody gives a shit and the government / police live in technological stone age.

postal system isn't a problem as long as your vendor has good stealth. just check the froums and make sure they have plenty of good feedback, actual feedback, not just a bunch of stars, they do some sly shit on their im sure of it, like transferring bitcoins to alt accounts and buy their own products to leave reviews.. just be on your toes and use your instincts, you'll be fine.

your body, your choice what you put into it, the police / government have 100% no say in the matter.

Fuck you, it's not legal. Don't fucking do it until it is unless you're willing to deal with the consequences.

I'll try it, feel bad for comparing monetary value=quality product.

Sure looks a lot more potent and tastier than the mexican dirtweed we had in my high school days. But I gave that shit up 22 years ago. It boggles my mind to think what I could acheived had I never smoked.

>Can't into VZ58
Not an AK
>Hasn't heard of needlenose pliers
Seriously they're about 2 minutes of work to remove.

that's your own damn fault

everyone i know who smokes weed only talks about weed, league of legends, or some other autistic shit. people who smoke weed are known for being annoying and autistic.

>not political

Human Sacrifice is also 1000 bc Europe's heritage maybe we should do that also.

I've dealt with them, they're shit policies and depending on the jurisdiction, enforced by complete assholes with nothing better to do and will use it as an excuse to steal your property from you, FUCK OFF STATIST
>that's your own damn fault
Never said it wasn't
Nah man, weed hardly ever comes up for discussion, I like talking cars more than anything, but I'll wax philosophical if people wish

Eat your vegetables

Yeah why not?

>rivet
Apparently you let them stop you from having a fully functional magazine.

If you don't like the laws, work to change them or fuck off. It's as simple as that.