RAISE ACT GENEAL /RAG/ - SECURING THE EXISTENCE EDITION

What's your opinion on the RAISE Immigration Act Sup Forums?

It's a replacement bill for the 1965 Immigration act which would cut immigration from 1 Million to Less than 500,000. It will make it harder for people from Africa, Asia and Latin America to come here so the system can be more in favor of Europeans and Anglos coming here. It would ease the strain of the working class meaning that a lot of jobs will be opened up for Americans unlike before. It could very well reverse the demographics to be more in favor of European Americans along with stuff like a Border Wall, E-Verify, The ending of DACA and the ending of Sanctuary Cities. It would also scrap the Diversity Visa Lottery entirely so less skilled people wouldn't have to come here so easily. The cutting of third world immigration overall could become beneficial to America's economy, by allowing in more Anglos and Europeans the GDP can easily grow more then it currently is.

Sources:
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/354
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAISE_Act

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/#RepealHartCeller/
house.gov/representatives/find/
senate.gov/senators/contact/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i love it, cant wait for america to get CHINKED and POOED

Its the closest we are getting to "14 words" the bill in the current political environment. Its the key to extending America's lifespan by a couple hundred years.

>DOOOMED

I believe it will pass. Digits confirm

Gotta kill Hart-Celler completely and slap Mexico and friends with a travel ban. There's way too many spics as it is. Plus I hate being associated with the retard illegals.

It's a good start. The goal is zero. Also the end of guest worker programs, chain migration, and birthright citizenship. Then we'll be talking.

What's the likelihood of this bill being passed?
Sounds good to me.

>from 1 Million to Less than 500,000

it's shit

I think the Raise Act does not go far enough.
tiny(remove space because Hiroshim00t kept the spamfilter)url.com/repealhartceller7

This. Someone pull up information from one of the old #RepealHartCeller generals from 4plebs; all of our demands are there.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/#RepealHartCeller/

Nice, if this passes then you guys will finally have immigration laws as strict as ours!

It's a good start to a solution to a huge problem . We take 1+ million non whites a year legally, for what purpose?

To produce future democrat vote...err I mean, to help people who need it the most!

Also Jesus Christ Texas....I had no idea that it was this bad there.
I knew you guys had a shitload of spics but god damn

I plan on marrying my American girlfriend in three years when I'm done school. Would the passing of this act affect me? pls

No. You're fine.

Will it affect marriages at all, like K1 visa, if one spouse is American?

I don't think the RAISE Act disestablishes unlimited spousal migration; it only limits stuff like cousin migration.

Yeah this is too good to pass. If something like this somehow passed i'd stop believing in the jews.

Bump

>Non hispanic white

Would a guy like Frankie Muniz be in that percentage?

Same desu. I would love for it to pass. The smart thing to do would be for Trump and GOP cucks to die it to DACA amnesty. But they aren't going to do that because they are either incompetent or controlled opposition, or both.

Theres no way this is going to get passed however, it would be great if it did pass.

>Introduced in Senate (02/13/2017)
This shit ain't goin nowhere

His father is Puerto Rican and his mother is of Italian and Irish descent. Puerto Ricans are certainly Hispanic.

Bump

RAISE them to the platform
TIE the noose around their neck
DROP the fucking subhuman filth

It's a 3-step process

Just repeal the 1965 immigration act outright.

Contact your congressmen
house.gov/representatives/find/
Contact your senators
senate.gov/senators/contact/

they will not pass this without being bugged. this is risky legislation. they need to know it has support. I called mine and he said that they weren't even considering the wall or removing birthright citizenship.

At this point I will take scam artist/arms dealing Eastern Europeans, just no more Mexicans, Poos, and Muzz.