Mayoiga the cringiest most retarded anime i haver ever seen in a while

Mayoiga the cringiest most retarded anime i haver ever seen in a while.

The story broken and stale as fck.
The director had to, HAD TO give everyone a line to say when they discuss.
EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE IS AN IDIOT.
The main protagonist is gay, and boring.

Japs really outdone themselves this season with cringy animes. First Kiz(u)naivers cringfest and now this.

oy vey

Thanks for the input crossboarder, now crawl back to whatever containment board you came from.

What part triggered you, OP?

will do. Feels good to put out how crappy this anime is. You know. Saving lives.

Vomit a best

what are those strange rice scratches on your pic?

>1200 posts for last episode's livewatch thread

I'm not sure you'll be saving anyone anytime soon, user.

Episode 6, when it goes throught the backstory of the girl with guns and the other psycho. Both backgrounds are stale and waaay stupid to cause these type of mental problems.

Also they bullied her under a fucking hive? A HIVE? OF ALL PLACES A HIVE? and thats what Scarred her for life?! WAT

>cringy animes
Trying too hard there, buddy.

HAHAHA

Okadashit will always be bad, but at least there are about a dozen good new anime this season.

I agree with you OP.

>about a dozen good new anime

I can't even name 3 because this season is so awful.

>Both backgrounds are stale and waaay stupid to cause these type of mental problems.
This.
Every character needs the freudian excuse, this is totaly retarded because it's forced as fuck and seems out of place

>i have ever seen
>in a while

>cringe
>all that grammar
Please leave and never come back. Don't even bother lurking.

But muh trainwreck xD,it's totally intentional humour

>missing the point of thread.

Just shut up and pay your national debt, Nico!

That's greek.

>The story broken and stale as fck.
>The director had to, HAD TO give everyone a line to say when they discuss.
>EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE IS AN IDIOT.
>The main protagonist is gay, and boring.

Absolutely, and thats why its so fucking funny.

Stop being so autistic and just relax and enjoy the trainwreck for what it is.

But why waste time money and effort for shitty animes like these? Thats what pisses me off the most.Don't they see that the story is absolutely crap?

We couldn't stop even if we wanted to.

pay denbts

That's the joke f@m

Compared to the last couple seasons, this one isn't is much better.

>The main protagonist is gay
Not gay enough.

The hive thing is actually scary as shit, Japanese hornets are really dangerous. But I laughed at Hellfire's and Lovepon's backstory was fucking retarded. Traumatizing, sure, but the leap to her obsession with execution is nonsensical. Hating priests or men or her mother would make a bit of sense, even just wanting to 'kill' bad people would be alright, but wanting to execute people specifically is not something a kid would fixate on.

That said you're missing the appeal of this show, I'm not even convinced it's not supposed to be funny. It's an amusing trainwreck.

I'm only watching because it's retarded.
And because the Mayoiga threads are fun as fuck

WAKE ME UP
CAN'T WAKE UP

Hellfire gets chased by a boobhead monster, and the stuck up rich kid has trauma cuz he emailed the wrong date. every time someone says something stupid, the rest of the cast make fun of them for being dumb/creepy. The director even went out of his way in the last episode that the characters are freaking out at empty shrubbery. There is no way this isn't an intentional comedy, kinda like evil dead 2.

shit thread quit bumping

>Nico
>slavshit
>not Niko(s)
You cannot even shitpost properly.

More nip art of best boy. This person has no idea how to resize

>slavshit
He deserves better than that.

>The main protagonist is gay, and boring.

How does it feel to know you like to suck dick, OP?

>he doesn't enjoy watching trainwrecks with Sup Forums
>he thinks Mayoiga is supposed to be taken seriously

You're the reason Sup Forums is absolutely trash.

Fucking adorable.

Why do you people keep bumping this terrible thread?

Hey retard, I'll put you under a hive and shoot it down on top of your head, and well seen if you don't remember that for as long as you live

kill yourself, this season is moe heaven. You shouldnt even watch any anime if you dont like it.

Mayoiga is hardly a trainwreck though. It's more like a waterslide that keeps twisting.

Once we start seeing a bloodfest, then the waterslide can be upgraded to a trainwreck.

why did you?

I didn't.

im gonna have nightmares about having a squishy sensitive scalp with the implant underneath the skin

You're completely right on every single point, OP.

Episode 6 jumped a fucking shark.
I really hope the next 5 episodes aren't dedicated to giving every single character a background story like this.