Why does Sup Forums hate shounen?

Why does Sup Forums hate shounen?

go ask your friend naruto

Who is the dual-weilding police officer? That seems rad.

I really like Magi and HxH but that's about it. Most of them rarely get that good.

It's an 18+ site.

Why is OP a faggot?

Bad writing, retarded normalfags like it.

FMAB?

Are you joking

Because it is not mature anime for mature adults such as ourselves.

It's popular so hating it allows one to present a picture of sophistication.

Haikyuu is not shounen, there are no power level battles.

I don't hate them, I've probably just outgrown them.
The associated threads sadly enough are cancer central though, but that's kind of to be expected.

FMA was alright.

Because sales figures don't line up with what they want.

retard

because its for kids and normies, we only like seinen anime with cute lesbians over here

dont like? got a complaint? then go back to MAL and reddit, kiddo

Real mature.

more than you

Sup Forums isn't one person. A lot of shounen does suck though.

Sup Forums doesn't hate shounen,Sup Forums is shounen

fuck off Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is one person
Yeah Sup Forums hates 'Shounen' so much that you'll constantly be finding thread decicated to 'shounen' shows.
Also Shounen isn't a genre it's a demographic.
Would you say on Sup Forums why does Sup Forums hate 18+ games?

a k a me g a k i l l

>formula repeated ad nauseum since the 80s
>power of feelings/friendship/shared cause which is unrelated to Sup Forums in 2/3 instances or more
>no character development other than power levels
>longer running series have awful art - maybe improve over time
>ALWAYS includes a timeloop/timewarp arc that absolutely ruins the entire world building from the rest of the series

I wouldn't say Sup Forums hates shounen. As a genre it doesn't relate very well to the majority of friendless and emotionless users. Also, as a whole the genre tends to ruin itself through bad writing/plot mechanics that turn out terribly for what the series built on.

>almost 200 volumes
>still not even 200 million copies
embarrassing.

on the other hand
>Black Jack position with only 17 volumes
based God of Manga

>shounen is a genre
>Sup Forums hates shounen
>long running series have awful art
wort post in this thread

Because they have shit taste

How is Chitoge a hero exactly?

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums loves some shonen manga.

Sup Forums hates all games

Are you fucking joking? That's about 800k per volume, which is the sales of a massive hit. Being able to sell that much for nearly 200 volumes is objectively a huge success, and it wouldn't run that long if it wasn't. Tezuka isn't the measuring stick for success.

I've never even read it but this is honestly one of the dumbest things I've read in a while.

Sup Forums hates modern WSJ because it's terrible. There are plenty of well-liked shounen

Heroine.

Because shounen target audience is little kids, and most people on Sup Forums already grown up

Sup Forums is for little girls, not little boys.

Sup Forums doesn't hate shounen
Sup Forums hates anime

shounen is the best

Give examples. I bet you anons would respond with "It's shit".

Slam Dunk
Touch
Gash Bell
Lucky Star
Zetsuen no Tempest

>implying we won't do it just because you said that

It's shit

>That's about 800k per volume
yeah, after 40 years of serialization you fucking faggot. Check out Oricon rankings, new volumes sell like 50,000 in its first week.

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

>As a genre it doesn't relate very well to the majority of friendless and emotionless users
> emotionless

Becoming jaded by people and one's own hobby is not the same thing as having no emotions.

>shonen
>genre

I'm 25. I don't have time for kiddie shit.

>normies
>Sup Forums only liking edgy shit and cgdct
I will agree that it is targeted at normalfags more, but saying Sup Forums likes edgy shit more is just plain retardation on your own part user.
>inb4 seinen isn't edgy shit

Raku beaten by worst gorilla.
BTFO

>Normies

no better then SOL and VN that you jerk your dick to

I don't hate Shounen. I hate bad Shounen. Unfortunately, most Shounen out there are bad.

ITT: Filfthy crossboarders giving their worthless opinions

>normies
R9K fag please fuck off

most normal people don't watch anime

What's your point? That just means it sold even more back in the day

Who's the pink haired girl on the girl, next to the pink haired guy?

because Sup Forums is filled with fags that only watch slice of life kawaii harem trash. shonen is completely fine Sup Forums is just mostly retarded

That's E-Robot, a short lived manga that happened to be running at that time.

>The MC's name was Rindo Yuuki
>E-Robot is basically cyborg Lala

>my hero acadmeia artist makes a composite of jump heroes
>Deku is crying

Because it's shit.

Because Sup Forums has shit taste. There's a reason Shounen is the most popular demographic. It's simply the best one.

Seinen is for edgy kids who think they're big boys for reading "matuuhre" manga.

Haikyuu, Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, FullMetal Alchemist, Noragami, Gintama, Zatch Bell, Diamond no Ace, Eyeshield 21, Arslan Senki, Shaman King, Slam Dunk......

I can literally keep going on and on about how shounen absolutely rapes every other demographic, but I think I proved my point.

Keep crying Seinen babies. Your mature manga aren't so mature. The majority are gore, nudity and edginess.

I'm one of those people who thinks there's a lot more variety in boy's manga than most folks on Sup Forums realize, but you aren't proving anything by just namedropping series.

All the good or interesting stuff gets canned, if it doesn't it degrades as it goes on or gets and ending out of nowhere.

Sup Forums is full of tryhards who dont want to be normies.

Okay. Then you list some namedropping series.

Yeah, like Seinenfags

I think you missed what I was trying to say.

Ironic shitposting is just shitposting.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

It's not that Sup Forums hates shonen it's that 90% of all shonen way overstay their welcome with the acceptions of ones that actually ended or kept it interesting in some right. (Eg. YuYu Hakusho wrapped up in a timely manner, and HxH is still decent)

Thats part of the reason Im still reading BnHA

I namedropped the series to showcase why Shounen is better. Is there a problem with that?