Charlottesville wasn't a psyop

> Charlottesville wasn't a psyop

Yes.. we know this, do you have a point?

>lol u cnt prove Spencer received money from the CIA
No. We can't. And you can't prove anything related to anonymous posts on Sup Forums.

shut the fuck up, go choke on some kangaroo cock you cunt.

Somebody was convinced in a thread last night that it wasn't a media/politcal setup.

Your mother's cock is much nicer than a kangaroo's. How rude.

Here's the same guy in the green shirt.

Those are brand new flags taken right out of the packages. you can tell because they have the fresh creases

That doesnt proof that everything is a massive jewish media cia nigger conspiracy
just because they didnt talk about richard spencer on reddit before hillary clinton mentioned the alt right doesnt mean hes a fed
sure hes a dumbass, but im 90% hes not a fed

This fucking faggot is actually arguing with himself.

All the Americans are at least 11% jew...

An insider said all the people "playing' KKK, White Supremecists, etc. are CIA, Black Ops for the deep State and dirty FBI. That is why nobody can identify the ONE guy who carried the brand new out of the box Nazi flag and he has been at pretty well every riot. There are also Spooks walking around with earpieces orchestrating the whole thing for the media and then giving the cues for the Antifa to do a little sparring with their "white " plants/actors. WHY you ask???? WHY indeed. ??

>Civil War
>a bad thing
fuck of yellow press ass nigger

newsflash, jews can be white supremacist

psyop or not, no one there had a problem with nazi larpers. No one said "hey this is america, not germany 1938." If they were plants, they were welcomed with open arms. Maybe next time tell the obvious plants to fuck off instead of embracing them.

That guy looks Italian with punch-face

That pic

He was doxed as a l,ong time FBI Field office agent the one naZi flag guy

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton

you know you're trolling

Never follow Kosher Nationalism

Or Dugin's "Identitarian" movements.

Oops, ignore that last post. Wrong thread.

Yes, I'm actually trolling about Richard Spencer, but all of us are going to give him the raised eyebrow and make sure everyone knows we won't be surprised if he does have CIA links.

>the cryptic shit about provable Sup Forums posts
This is something else, she needs to learn guys.

Yes, it was. And you assholes think you are going to pull another off in Richmond. Can you please stay out of my fucking state? I will enjoy watching you all get your asses kicked again, and the State Department getting away with another false flag. Why don't you try taking this shit to the sticks? I promise gunfire.

The Nazi flag looks so awesome.

Using Israel as an example of an ethnostate is a good fucking point.

>oy vey don't point out we're an ethnostate

it's not even an ethnostate. only 2/3 are Jews and nonjews can live there.

see>
>141328793

Controlled opposition

>jews
>white

There were some plants at Cville, doesn't mean the whole thing was fake. The Nazi flag people don't look like members of any other group.

He's the former editor of American Conservative magazine, posing with the first lady is not unusual for a conservative.

The Russian connection is interesting

What an bunch of loser

Its pretty much what an ethnostate in the modern world is going to look like. The whole state is functions to support the jewish people and identity.
That's why jews from all over the world are automatically allowed to move there and become citizens.
Among many other policies that put jews and judaism first.

America could easily become something like this if it went back to being a real Republic. Repealing all federal laws that don't concern international and interstate matters. Reinstate freedom of association. Let certain states establish a certain identity over others and wait as population shifts over time.

burning torches oh no

fucking disappointed boys is insurgency hard? no it beat the american army in iraq and prevailed everywhere. it's the new warfare and you're not even doing it