Is anyone even watching this?

Is anyone even watching this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5PZth4VywSY
youtube.com/watch?v=BWk_pCHQz_U
youtube.com/watch?v=HGb5agYBX50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah there's a good handful of people.

I am. Unfortunately the threads keep dying after 30 posts. Last episode was really good.

i dont even go to clubs but being a dj seems so fun when i watch this

Cutie spotted.

What about tonkatsu?

I bet if every was the exact same show but Agetarou was a moegirl with a generic anime artstyle the threads would reach bump limit.

This is a good short but there is little to discuss.

Of course it would.
Waifufaging and shitposting would take it's time.

youtu.be/5PZth4VywSY

Fucking geez user. Don't be so bitter.

A lot of people openly like it there's not just much to talk about unless somebody here is knowledgeable about DJing in general and the scene in Japan.

I do, it made me want to look at some Sup Forums chart to download some turntablism album

One think I am kinda surprised about is how easy it is for him to get into clubs. Maybe I am off, but he comes off as a 15-17 year old to me and he's going in and out without any hassle.

Show has a pretty decent story, and it doesn't drag itself out. Don't much like how the dialog is rapid fire, though.

Agetarou's VA is great, though. He's doing Midoriya too and I'm loving both voices for them..

You will enjoy this then.

youtube.com/watch?v=BWk_pCHQz_U

aots

Yes, user, cute artstyle and characters make things more popular. What an inference.

Do they prepare the cabbage beyond slicing it?

no. It's thinly sliced raw cabbage.

No kabaneri
Or MHA due to popularity

No vinegar or something? I could imagine some sliced cabbage with something slightly acidic(lemon, lime or something) would be a nice contrast to fried pork.

well I guess if you go by popularity

but this show is aimed at those of us with patrician taste

Reception cutie a best

IN DA HOUSE!

doujinshi of sister when?

Never you sick fuck

im glad you thought so too.

But she's cute, even her voice

Some things must remain pure

OST when?

you mean the anime of the season?
yes, yes i am

he made friends with that guy in episode one, now hes friends with dj oily, so he just mooches access off that

Japan has some great DJs. I highly reccommend watching DJ Kentaro's 2002 DMC. It's only 8 minutes long.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGb5agYBX50

Fantastic show, the latest episode was brilliant once Agetarou mixed in Rainy Lenny. Next episode looks a lot more low key but as long as there's tonkatsu and DJ shenanigans, it'll be great.

it's a short that cant generate hype through memes like Galko-chan (cuck, dude hygiene lmao) or Ninja Slayer (wasshoi, death haiku) etc. not much to say after you watch it.

Sounds like incoherent mess.

I am but I am not enjoying it