Hajime no Ippo

Here it comes, the 4rth dimensional time stopping Dempsey Roll!

Are you ready to wait another 100 chapters to see it in an actual match?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0g8-KVp06s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol, what's next, instant teleportation?

BUT WILL HE MASTER THE TRUE ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE?
THE ONE INCH CORKSCREW MACH SPEED 4TH DIMENSIONAL TIME STOPPING ANTI-ANTI-ANTI-ANTI-DEMPSEY ROLL?

I wish Ippo ended.

with perfect punches

What is the source of this power?

Holy dick. Is it real? I thought it was a joke. oxygen muscle was already ridiculous.

OXYGEN IN THE MUSCLES

oh boy

I'm kind of sad, but I have to agree with you there.

what fights would you take out so we got faster to whatever conclusion this is heading?

>720 degree 4th dimensional Dempsey roll is now real

M E M E M A G I C
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

is... is this becoming real?

Is Morikawa basing his script on this now?

>Are you ready to wait another 100 chapters to see it in an actual match?

Not seeing the problem with that considering the non-boxing chapters of Ippo are the best ones. That's about as stupid as getting mad about the actual matches in a boxing manga being long.

>
>Is Morikawa basing his script on this now?

No it's a shitty forced meme that hasn't been around not even a quarter as long as the Dempsey 360 has been speculation in hni.

>Read Ippo
>punches that knock peopel across the ring
>lightning fast movement
>watch boxing
>it's a game of tag between two grown men

the slice of life is better to read each week, the boxing matches are better when read in bulk once they are finished.

> (You)
>the slice of life is better to read each week, the boxing matches are better when read in bulk once they are finished.

Exactly. That's been common knowledge in Ippo threads for years, to the point people try to use the statement of reading series in bulk is a means to slosh through overall shitty series. It only really works with Ippo, because Morikawa knows how to write long fights, even if the pacing is terrible.

IPPO MY BOY USE THE OXYGEN IN YOUR MUSCLES

> (OP)
>>Read Ippo
>>punches that knock peopel across the ring
>>lightning fast movement
>>watch boxing
>>it's a game of tag between two grown men

You fell for Sup Forums boxing meme. Current boxing is shit

Russians and Mexicans are pretty brutal.

I hate Mayweather because he is so damn boring.

There's no slugfest in boxing anymore.

>Russians and Mexicans are pretty brutal.

And those matches are too few and far between for it to really matter, especially with everybody and their dog not only having their own champs, but their own boxing association, so an actual unified champ of each weight class is never crowned.

>I hate Mayweather because he is so damn boring.

Shit. I wasn't even thinking about Mayweather, when I posted,but you're absolutely right. I get why he fought the way he did and it's still boring as shit.

>Here it comes, the 4rth dimensional time stopping Dempsey Roll!

You make it sound like this is something new.

nope don't get better at boxing, just fucking hax like a madman.
Why am i reading this still

youtube.com/watch?v=O0g8-KVp06s
have some cool fight stuff

Noice

it's not something new, and that chapter was post this But it's nice to see Ippo actually getting to the same conclusion Takamura did back then, and training to be able to do it.

I wonder if he'll release this new form with some fodder or an actual known fighter.

It's going to be either
>match starts
>ippo gets beaten around
>near the end
>ippo uses the new moves to win

Or

>match starts
>ippo uses the moves right away

I don't think ippo is the kinda guy to keep a secret weapon in his pocket, he would probably test it on the first thing that comes across him

Anything to keep him from getting any more concussions. Unlike Baki, it's "realistic" enough to know that ippos fighting style is harmful to him.

honestly, it reminded me of Eyeshield21, where the same thing happened.
In the next match even a 3 dimensional technique wasn't enough, so he evolved into a 4 dimensional technique(yes, they called it timetravel. It was a techique where he stepped back one step and one step forward)

Are comic writers just retarded or what

>Kamogawa literally trains him for a technique that will destroy his body, without his consent

BRAVO COACH

BRAVO

What the fuck happened with dynamite glove? Will it ever come back?

Every Itagaki fight, and Itagaki himself
>im faster den u
>nuh-uh im faster den U
>nuh-uh

Nope.

Wolli fight is where the fighting (main chunk of the manga) went downhill.

Agreed.

>Nope.
So long as the guy owns the domain and keeps that message up, there's hope.