HAPPENING Video footage of AWAN SPY CENTER

truepundit.com/photo-video-evidence-surface-of-imran-awans-clandestine-computer-set-up-in-basement-of-tenants-home-video/

youtube.com/watch?v=ejZsNxVdsGE

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/house-committee-on-the-judiciary-petition-for-the-impeachment-of-magistrate-g-michael-harvey
trello.com/b/RMx1r5dG/hillarys-hamlettruth-leaks-hcs-leakershackers-henchmenseries-54-350-awan-spy-ring
dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/exclusive-dws-it-guy-was-banned-from-house-after-trying-to-hide-secret-server/
s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dailycaller/awan/awanseries.html
youtu.be/8mRgs7VEgoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Video not working for anyone else?

bumpity

Bump

Awan is ratting on the Jews. FUCK YOU MOSSAD

change.org/p/house-committee-on-the-judiciary-petition-for-the-impeachment-of-magistrate-g-michael-harvey

Fucking Crowdsource the truth. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

TICK TOCK

Jason is decent with his cameras but for this psy op to work he needs to know how to fucking use audio.

SITE NOT LOADING
>SITE NOT LOADING
BOARD BEING SLID HARD

KEEP IT BUMPED

bump

event is live now

Bump

Nothing to see here..

BUMP

looks like it's over

Bump
who's the babe. I'd love to suffer her consequences.

I also have a physically isolated subnetwork, network admins do this not because they have to secure anything, it's because it's fucking rad.

Fucking tech illiterates BTFO.

trello.com/b/RMx1r5dG/hillarys-hamlettruth-leaks-hcs-leakershackers-henchmenseries-54-350-awan-spy-ring
All of some finding of that Webb group

That guy is such a fucking hack.

not to (((shill))) but it seems like just a video of a router plugged into a wall to me, is there anything else?

Bump

Bump

bumperino bringing old pol back cmon dudes bump the threads you know we should and sage all e celeb and cuckold things and honeypots okay just go for pure political discourse here MAKE AUTISTISM GREAT AGAIN

Nothingburger. Ignore this.

Reminder Awan still has an active, secret House email account despite having had his access to all Congressional networks cut off back in February

dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/exclusive-dws-it-guy-was-banned-from-house-after-trying-to-hide-secret-server/

NEW LUKE ROSIAK DAILYCALLER EXCLUSIVE

Bump

bump

> network segregation
> because its rad
> not for security
kike shill

>tech illiterate pleb can't into proper network setups
>uses dhcp server with defaults
this thread is astroturf until proven otherwise

please explain what the deal is I just got on today as I have a job.

Holy fucking shit
Democrats tactics to cover scandal is to make another scandal, and then cover it with another scandal, and so fucking on, until everyone is fucking lost

bump

>reddit spacing
>1 post shills everywhere
even more reason to not take this thread seriously in any way

kys nigger

you dont physically isolate a subnet for funsies. you do it to prevent any chance of outside intrusion

bump

I do it for funzies.
All my buddies at work do it at their homes for funzies.
Anyone with enough time on their hands does it. For funzies.

no they dont you illiterate retard
fyi everytime you reply i reply and bump the thread. tick tock david brock

I love the "H" in that pic. Someone needs to shop an arrow into it.

The face of a true KIKE monster. Look at them, disgusting.

Dude, you ever go onto anonet? that's a fucking network isolation playground. It's a fucking hobbie and nerd sport, of course you wouldn't know as you are a normalfag or a Sup Forums browser.

dude, do you ever get paid for your shilling? because you shouldnt. its babby tier

people play fucking bgp routing in their basements all the time for gods sake, i swear to god you tech illitarates are so vulnerable. can't even handle anything off of default settings.
checkit it's my internal network on a box in my physically isolated sub network.

choke on it.

If you dont explain this shit no one will bump they will get in this thread take a look and then fuck off

fucking this ho

>Now-indicted former congressional IT aide Imran Awan allegedly routed data from numerous House Democrats to a secret server.

>The secret server was connected to the House Democratic Caucus, an organization chaired by then-Rep. Xavier Becerra.

>Data was also backed up to Dropbox in huge quantities

>Data was also backed up to Dropbox in huge quantities

>Awan had access to all emails and office computer files of 45 members of Congress who are listed below.

>List of all members
s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dailycaller/awan/awanseries.html

>Each House member’s data is supposed to be stored on his own server, but Imran moved files to a computer that was only supposed to hold the files of the administrative office of the Democratic Caucus, the senior official said.

>The secret server was connected to the House Democratic Caucus, an organization chaired by then-Rep. Xavier Becerra.

>On Jan. 24, 2017, Becerra vacated his congressional seat to become California’s attorney general. “He wanted to wipe his server, and we brought to his attention it was under investigation. The light-off was we asked for an image of the server, and they deliberately turned over a fake server,” the senior official said.

>“They were using the House Democratic Caucus as their central service warehouse … It was a breach. The data was completely out of [the members’] possession. Does it mean it was sold to the Russians? I don’t know,” the senior official said.

>posting your public ip on 4chimp
tech illiterate indeed

>linking to daily caller's internal aws shit

okay yea this is astroturf

>he thinks that routes for 21.0.0.0/8 are on the open internet

So the paki was taking all of their data and possibly doing somehting illegal with it? What sort of info could be in that data.

full routing table
where am i?

blackmail, theres a reason why congresspeople always go back on everything they promise their voters and its not just donor cash

nowhere, 169.x is an auto assigned ip
nice try

holy shit it's right there are you blind?
fucking tech illiterate confirmed.

lemme guess:
david brock's basement
we're still bumping the thread btw :^)

So the dude had a private network in his basement. we already know he had a bunch of smashed HDDs. are we conjecturing that he backed up the shit that was "smashed" in his IT dungeon?

yet no one seems to care.... it's almost like this is obvious astroturf.... huh.

almost like we are being slid by your homies... huh

this is a boring thread
make fun threads and people will reply
serious business and calls for weaponized autism are ignored as they should be

THIS is the "conjecture" user

>On Jan. 24, 2017, Becerra vacated his congressional seat to become California’s attorney general. “He wanted to wipe his server, and we brought to his attention it was under investigation. The light-off was we asked for an image of the server, and they deliberately turned over a fake server,” the senior official said.

>“They were using the House Democratic Caucus as their central service warehouse … It was a breach. The data was completely out of [the members’] possession. Does it mean it was sold to the Russians? I don’t know,” the senior official said.

When only one conservative outlet covers the largest political scandal in US history, tactics are needed

>literally 0 mainstream media coverage of this or anything related to Awan or his involvement with DNC/DWS

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Im starting to see how this works, and how fucked they are if true. lol at more russians stuff tho. world is closing in on these people

It's fucking embarassing
Fox, Daily Caller, then it goes down the totem pole from there

This is orwellian supression of information

>MUH SRS BZNS
you're going at it wrong and will lose if you keep this up.
make it fun and people will throw autism at it full force, if you make it serious it scares everyone away.
god it's so obvious you're new at this it's not even funny.

It's in a storage area he rented, and the woman who owns the house had a separate line coming in from a different IP.

what the fuck is this retarded shit

Putting full force autism into it would do what exactly? Awan is indicted, his wife is returning to face charges, and the ongoing Capitol Police and FBI investigation is accelerating. Putting full force autism would be the stupidest thing to do and would definitely then turn an actual ongoing news story into pizzatier seth rich faggotry that no one pays any attention to

this is proof that reddit warriers from le ebin donald don't know how to entice a good thread
see this is retarded shit, make a better thread that is fun and stop crying MUH SHILL

Dude you sound pretty fucking deranged spitting out lots of weird verbiage in every weird post. Best you go end it all

Bump.

you come off as slightly fucking gay

I'm bro-no-sexual

Ohh look it's literally nothing
I'm going to sleep

wow, possible break no weaponized autism, on page 4. sad

Crowdsource the Larp is a bad resource. Webb on his own seemed okay, until he got drunk on streams and admitted to being mossad. Shutting down a major shipping port with false dirty alarm, getting arrested for it (yet saying it was for dui). Sketchy characters.

This

here, watch this recap of live stream Sup Forumstv I've made for you
this is what news tv would look like if it was made by Sup Forums
youtu.be/8mRgs7VEgoM

just don't jerk off too much to it, faggots

Bump

thanks bump

She really does look like the devil not even joking she is pure evil.

HOLY SHIT

works fine

Wow, Jason Goodman and George Webb are /ourguys/! Fight for truth and Justice! WE DONT FORGIVE. WE DONT FORGET.

you definitely dont follow their channel at all or talk out of your ass.

>The only thing he was arrested for was sleeping in his car without the engine on.